youtube.com/watch?v=iHdm-iKQNLo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR1J5X7X7vk
youtube.com/watch?v=hwyhYmGzKLU
youtube.com/watch?v=DMFuejFzgTs
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lefklE6sgrGgTe75Xy_hcA/
youtube.com/watch?v=XrvZrBCR6-A
youtube.com/watch?v=VU1faH3ersw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not much considering the game is now considered one of the greatest video games ever made.

The salty assblasted children on /v will never recover.

those doors are hidden, you have to find them

That picture is such bullshit. BotW is the closest the series has been to having the situations on the left.

You step on caves and ruins pretty much in the same ways as in the original artworks even if they're kinda empty most of the times.

Past Zelda games didn't come even close to this. They had the dungeons which were great, but you were always railroaded into them. They had other strengths over BotW but seamless discovery was not it in the slightest.

And you may prefer this or not, but that shitposting doesn't support that point at all.

it's a good game, get over it already. It happens. Once every 5 years we actually get a GOOD game. Not decent like everything else, but good.
Very good? For some. Tastes differ, after all.

I own a wii u and have completed the game
You're fucking retarded if you consider this one of the greatest video games ever made
half of the game is doing the same basic boring ass puzzle inside of the shrines over and over
nothing in the shrines is moderately a challenge except the battle ones which are just an endurance challenge over and over
the divine beasts show some semblance of a challenge but come off as unfun and just mostly trial and error till you get the solution
weapon durability is neat in concept because it promotes you changing playstyle often and switching weapons but they overdid it and made them way too fucking weak a few hits and you gotta switch constantly holding onto that one weapon just in case while gimping yourself with others
ganon is a fucking joke of a fight, first phase is alright but when the horse phase rolls around it's not even a fight there's no danger you will not get hit
the voice acting is abysmal at fucking best
hearing some of the VAs being consistently flat kill me inside and makes me visibly wince
fuck botw
fuck you

>I own a wii u

I stopped reading right there.

yes goy buy the new nintendo™ switch™ to play 1 zelda™ breath of the wild™ game you can already play on your nintendo™ wii™ u™

Why did you stopped reading there?

>owning a jewtendo switch
be careful not to put any stickers near the joycon or it might melt your $400 paperweight

Stay salty, piratecuck.

paid $60 for that piece of shit
but keep making up excuses for someone that points faults in your perfect game
nintenbro

This is one of the best pictures describing a game I've ever seen.
BotW really is 6/10 trash at best and I bought a fucking Switch for that crap. Thank god there are enough rabid Nintendo fandrones out there so I could sell the Switch and the game for a $70 profit.
It's brainwashed and brain damaged memesters like who desperately want to hold to the thought that Nintendo hasn't gone down the shitter after the Gamecube.

The game has other perks that, for most people, outweight by far all of your mostly subjective complaints about the game.

Sucks for you I guess.

why would a pirate be more salty about his experience with the game than someone who actually paid money for it? its not like the pirate lost anything except some time.

>people still believe this debunked pile of garbage
Man, you people really are desperate aren't you? Keep trying to drum up controversy, don't worry, it won't last for more than another week. Maybe you should start looking for the next big flaw to continue your Nintemdoomed narrative?

like what user
the miles of walking in an empty overworld
getting oneshot in the early game so that the endgame is hilariously easy
the absense of any soundtrack
the uninspired enemy design
the ubisoft tier tower system
cmon user let's here em

some proof?

Because when you pirate a game, it becomes worthless. Also, most faggots who pirated GOAT are looking for ways to nitpick the game in the first place.

also
>900 korok seeds
>120 shrines

couldn't they really think of anything else instead of doing the same thing over and over again for hundreds of times? thats fucking lazy design, any way you look at it.

>Because when you pirate a game, it becomes worthless
no, when you pirate a game the worth of the game is then defined by solely the game's own merits, not how much money you had to waste on it.

Cool picture of Link

This is how assblasted one(1) single faggot can get, I love it

not quite there user but close

you are truly pathetic to get this low and insecure to defend a mediocre game and a company whose glory days ended almost two decades ago and does not give even an ion of a shit about you.
get your life together.

SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING NINTENPOOP!!!!
FART OF THE SHIT IS FUCKING TRASH U FUVKING TODDLER

ithought it was an ok 6-7/10 game. It's fun, but it has flaws and the durability system is horrid.

Keep trying buddy, I'm sure that aneurysm you're working towards is just around the corner. Go on, I believe in you! I'm sure you can get there before Nintendo finally died and goes 3rd party.

>Game is not bad
>put zelda stamp on it
>"it redefined video games."

icup

Every one a shitposter states the shrines are the same it fills me with glee knowing they never actually played the game and never will because they're too autistic.

they are practically the same, they all pose no challenges what so ever

>considering the game is now considered one of the greatest video games ever made

The control scheme is counter to every other Zelda game and you can't remap the buttons manually. A for interact, B for attack Nintendo, you started this 30 plus years ago.

The story was very bare bones and I was honestly hoping for even a slight twist on the formula. Wouldn't it have been better if Zelda was the villain instead? Or at least give Ganon any measure of personality.

The gyroscope trials were obnoxious and should have been cut. Mario Galaxy had better motion controls.

The other things people whine about aren't major problems. These three things mean I can't call it a 10/10 or even a 9/10 game. Particularly because of how easy fixing them would be.

>has more varied and difficult puzzles than any other Zelda
>"it's too short and easy FUCK YOU NINTENDO"
It's as bad as the entitled autists who want some kind of fucking Soulsborne combat in BOTW and for enemy level scaling bullshit too, Christ.

The emergent gameplay is pretty genius. How physics, elements and objects interact with each other feels very natural and it's fun to mess around with.

Also your complaints are a hyperbolic mess.

>the miles of walking in an empty overworld

Didn't mind this in SotC and don't mind it here. Makes for good atmosphere and the world has enough interaction for you to get entertained along the way. Plus there are plenty of fun ways to move around depending on the situation. In fact, this is what people is enjoying the most. If it's not your cup of tea you should just accept it and move on.

>getting oneshot in the early game so that the endgame is hilariously easy

I don't think there is such a difference between early and late game due to level scaling. You could consider this a criticism by my me.

>the absense of any soundtrack

This is the worst meme of them all. The game sounds great and is a return to form after TP and SS of bland sound direction for Zelda standards. Mainly because it has a clear direction, as opposed to these before.

Not gonna bother posting good tracks because you probably don't like them already.

>the uninspired enemy design
The enemy design is great, the main mobs have more behaviours than ever and react more sensibly. It just needs more enemies. Which is another fair criticism.

>the ubisoft tier tower system

Another outrageous meme. The towers in this game are beautifully executed. They all hold a different challenge/puzzle to make your way to the top, and they have the decency to not fill your map with crap.

Give you clear views and take the most use of the paraglider. They do a lot for the game's pace.

I'm not the one saying it's the game of the decade and i have my own complains with it but it's pretty fucking tight.

And you're in your right to dislike it but you not liking something does not make it shit. It succeeds at things you don't care about. That's it, go play something else.

Can you even watch a video on the game sometime? You might have an actual idea what you're talking about.

Personally my favorite shrine was when you had to freeze the waterfall to play pachinko with the orbs. Another close favorite was when you golfed with the giant fucking spheres. What was yours user? Oh, right; you never played the game.

Put a gun in your mouth and end your life already.

See, that is exactly what I'm talking about.
You are so insecure that you get that specific wannabe condescending passive-aggressive tone like a nu-male tumblr bitch with a social studies bachelors degree when someone talks negatively about the only thing that seemingly still manages to bring you some joy in an otherwise bleak and failed life full of sorrow and regret.
You even awkwardly tried to make it sound funny and witty. Truly by the textbook approach and so predictable. I really pity you.

How can he ends his own life when he's never lived by playing BotW?

>he uses the word entitled unironically

My only real complaint is the durability being too extreme. I don't mind it existing because it incentivizes you to use all the different stuff in the game but it feels like things break a little too fast. I guess they make up for that by throwing weapons at you like crazy the whole time but you see my point.

It took you 20 minutes to type up that response? Maybe you shouldn't be using the computer so much when you're in the daycare, buddy.

Yeah, I don't get the empty overworld thing. Would it have been cool if there were hidden caves and temples? Sure, that would have been awesome but you have to keep in mind that the game is already massive and you have to draw the line somewhere, you can't just keep adding shit.

But yeah, the empty overworld thing simply isn't true. Every area I went to in the game has something interesting in it that draws my attention. Sure it isn't a hidden 20 floor dungeon on the wall of a mountain, but there is some pretty damn cool stuff to find.

Oh well, there will always be haters of good games here. I'm gonna go back to trolling Persona 5 fans now, 97 >94, eat it Sony Drones.

>Yet another "game" where you walk around endlessly with barely anything to do
>10/10 from most media and fans

Holy shit, where the fuck did vidya go wrong?

Another day, another round of threads from shit stained toddlers who cannot handle the fact Nintendo won.

I am fucking loving it.

>Would it have been cool if there were hidden caves and temples?

It does have them. They are not too complex but the labyrinths and the forgotten temple were nice surprises and I don't think any other Zelda game has discoverments this good.

Also i think Kass' riddles and Hero Trials are very uncommented for how crucial are to the game. These are the true puzzles of BotW, so well tied up with the overworld and to the first Zelda game.

I wasn't even part of the conversation but >This is the worst meme of them all. The game sounds great and is a return to form after TP and SS of bland sound direction for Zelda standards. Mainly because it has a clear direction, as opposed to these before.

Now hold the fuck up there you yeasty piece of shit. Are you saying that Windwaker and TP didn't have a stellar soundtrack?
youtube.com/watch?v=RRUinfwAd3A
youtube.com/watch?v=pvRMWZvnuho
youtube.com/watch?v=xg-4IOUWJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=VG6fWatK_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg5NIYBGwQI
youtube.com/watch?v=pRHoPxAfy_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-gy2b5TlY
youtube.com/watch?v=adicxr8BGHU
youtube.com/watch?v=uLSt74q8wfc
youtube.com/watch?v=iHdm-iKQNLo
I could post even more soundtracks but so far these are the only two soundtracks from BotW that I like:
youtube.com/watch?v=gR1J5X7X7vk
youtube.com/watch?v=hwyhYmGzKLU
youtube.com/watch?v=DMFuejFzgTs

I rest my fucking case. Kill yourself if you think WW or TP's soundtrack is bad or inferior I am officially fucking triggered.

This.

I won't comment on whethe or not BOTW'S soundtrack was better, but those are some shit picks for TP, man. You can do way better than those.

The game didn't have real dungeons.

>That picture is such bullshit. BotW is the closest the series has been to having the situations on the left.
The picture isn't bullshit it's your reading of it that's the problem.

If you actually go back to the original posts that's exactly what it's conveying.

I didn't want to go to the usually stuff other than the obvious Hyrule/Great Sea themes.

Fact of the matter is that if you think that BotW's soundtrack is better than WW or TP even though the most notable BotW osts is quite literally fucking remixes then you're vastly overstating BotW's OST. I love the game but the OST is actually something I will complain about because most of the soundtracks I will forget completely after I leave a village.
No overworld theme doesn't help it's case but honestly I think having an overworld theme in such a big world would have been bad unless it changed version for not only each action you were doing like in OOT and TP but also which area you were in and if the totality of the song was at least 20+ minutes long and while yes it definitely could have been done I wouldn't really want to put anyone through the stress of making something like that.

The problem he's seeing is that despite what people "want" more od, this game still gives closest to accomplishing those goals better than other Zeldas.

Here user, now go back and look at the first times it was posted.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lefklE6sgrGgTe75Xy_hcA/

why can't these nintenbros accept the fact that there's no such thing as a flawless game?

Having flaws doesn't mean a game went wrong

>We have got to a point where user on Sup Forums is retarded enough to enjoy simplistic copy pasted gimmick puzzles.
>There are people stupid enough to defend this retarded design.
>The shit taste is this deep

I think WW soundtrack is amazing but TP's is not.

It has nice individual tunes but I don't feel the game has any disctinct sound or mood. Plus

youtube.com/watch?v=pRHoPxAfy_Q

was always an underwhelming main theme for me and the midi brass sounds like shit.

BotW has actual direction. Roaming around and hearing this

youtube.com/watch?v=XrvZrBCR6-A

breaking the ambience sounds all of sudden was always a thrill, and following the music to its source was actually part of the puzzle. I don't know, man. I just think BotW did a lot more with way less.

im not saying game went wrong or BoTW is bad game.

I'm just saying BoTW doesn't deserve all of those 10/10 or 5/5 ratings.

BoTW is 8/10 at it's best and 6/10 at it's worst.

OoT is flawless.
Fart in the Wild is not. Not by a long shot.

>fart jokes
Are you literally 10

But then again you think OOT is flawless so you must still have been living in the past

Of course the game has flaws. Nothing is perfect. And you can't please all the people all the time

But it's flaws are nothing but nitpicks.

Why can't /v come to accept that BotW is one of the best games of the generation? Because that's a fact kiddo.

The game is not replayable and it didn't leave me a satisfying feeling once I beat it. That's just the sign of a terrible game. There is nothing to strive for in this game and there's nothing fun. And that weapon durability system can go to hell. I really find it fucking frustrating. I want more weapon variety and I want to not be punished for wanting to use certain weapons.

That's just one of the many things I hate about the game, including its uninspired dungeons.

Oh wow and only your opinion matters, all the rest are wrong! Thank you so much!

>so you must still have been living in the past
Ironic, hearing that from Shit in the Wild shills

>fart jokes
>ocarina of time is the greatest game of all time
grow up and have your goddamn opinions.

So it didn't deserve good scores because you said so?

How the fuck is the game not replayable? The ending is not satisyfing, sure, but the game is replayable. Even more so than the previous zeldas, since you can do different runs, like going straight for the castle

Howoften are youg oing to open the same shit thread you raging autist?

oh man it's mgsv all over again, fuck

I'm not the one claiming OOT is flawless though

As long as it keeps starting arguments apparently.

icup

It's actually a good game though

Everything in Zelda is a chore and there's no incentive to replay the game when every choice is meaningless

>let me try to play the game by using different items. Oh wait, I get everything right off the bat anyway as far as slate powers are concerned, and weapons are useless
>uh I guess a three heart one stamina run. Wait, this game is boring as fuck. Hell no

It only has one replayability possibility. At least with the past Zelda games, replaying it meant I could re explore the story and and a more linear narrative. This game has nothing to re explore except for bland lands and time wasting traveling.

mommy, no!

icup

>uninspired dungeons.

The dungeons' only fair criticism is that they were too short. But uninspired is not the word by any means.

The puzzles felt fresh, the settings were a good spin on what the series has been doing and the atmosphere in them was great, seeing how the day and night cast shadows inside. Plus the music was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VU1faH3ersw

What's it like being such a contrarian?

Everyone knows OoT is THE perfect game. The ideal that all other games strive to be, the standard by which all is measured.

>BotW has actual direction.
I don't get people who use this as a reason why the soundtrack is good.
You mean they used sound ques to give you a hint or goal for something? That's been in almost every single game with a decent budget for the past decade. Even TP had it with bosses and the Twilight Realm.

Also BotW's identity for it's OST is mostly just remixes of past soundtracks which would make sense because it IS about the remnants of Hyrule's golden era that is long past so thematically it makes sense yet still on an individual level BotW's OST is lacking in size objectively and subjectively lacks the same quality as previous iterations.

Idk what you mean by having any distinct sound or mood. Almost everysingle soundtrack in the Twilight Realm felt like it came from the same song which is good for direction and personality.
Maybe the normal world in TP had a bit more varied soundtracks but even on an individual level they're still good.

Also don't post Kass' theme to me ever again I'm so fucking sick of that song after hearing it for a near eternity while waiting for the Gueredo Tower and Blood Moon Shrines to open up.

no, fuck you

OoT was good for it's time, but even MM is better

It isn't even the best game this year kek.

Every dungeon uses the same aesthetic with no variation and neither has an attaching narrative to it. There are no forest temples, no Arbiter's Grounds, no Lake Temples, nothing.

But why would you play through the same experience again? Varied experiences is why you replay games. You are literally objectively wrong when you claim the game has less replayability than previous zeldas, shit taste aside

Bwahahahahaha! Delusional. I love it. Name a better game, I dare ya.

Botw has less replayability because it has the same replayability of past zelda games, except absent of any narrative to incentivize going through it again

They might look the same, but they do have rather good puzzles

snake pass

people bought a good game and expected a mediocre one it looks like

okay

That's literally not true. You can actually do shit in a different order, or skip things altogether. In previous zeldas you are railroaded in one direction, meaning you are literally doing the same thing again. There is 0 reason to replay unless you are autistic

>good puzzles

Playing around with physics doesnt make a puzzle good, especially when it's copy pasted throughout every dungeon in the game, which happens to be a sheer amount of them.

There is no immersion in a game meant to have "Wild" in the name, with the dungeons being anything but. There's so many areas where actual dungeons could have been placed, but Nintendo went with the lazy option instead.

How are you in Sup Forums around the clock Ken m.

/vtards keep saying that the game only got perfect scores because it was a Zelda game.

And yet these same morons keep comparing the game to other Zelda games rather than on its own merit.

The desperation is hilarious.

gerudo link

i don't know

people use your name too i think

You win this round... for now

>okay, Im going to go do dungeon B instead of Dungeon A now, except it's all the same experience. Run across copy pasted land until I get to it, complete quest, run across to the next one doing the same damn thing.

There's nothing fun about doing all the stuff I have done in botw, and there's no reason to replay it when the game is shallow and there's nothing interesting between going down either paths.

This, perfectly this

The game is critically lack of the sense of wonder that shadow of colossus had over ten years ago. Both game share same features having stamina mater and a big filed of nature, but the experience of wondering are really different between both. You cant find anything interesting things, besides small koroks or shrines, like an ancient gigantic building or architecture in the game. The game only provided us a really big filed of nature that is filled by nature itself and its super boring.

What did make shadow of colossus so good? its a marvelous sense of wonder where you can find a lot of things, the architecture that is scattered in the filed but cannot get a clue of what purpose it was built for. In shadow of colossus world, although the mysterious architectures scatters in the big filed, sometimes it is used just for letting players do athletics as a specific route leading the boss, but sometimes it is not used at all for playing. It just exists in the world as it is but still it is really well crafted with detailed so players just wonder "what purpose is it for" "is there a theory about this world that I cannot find out yet".

What makes the game great is the redundancy sometimes. Surely the game is well crafted and well thought out in terms of playing. But the open world is pure boredom.