What has been your biggest achievement in your video game career?

What has been your biggest achievement in your video game career?

fucking OP's mom while completing Nier

Becoming rich in every MMO I've ever touched. I might have jewish blood.

Make sure to bring a shovel

I got seriously in Gears 1, UE and 2 and the true ending in DKC3
I reached the top level in Bioshock 2 in less than a week

>biggest achievement
>MMO

I hit top 100 players in a PvP game I enjoyed in solo queue rank.

It really destroyed my social life tho so I quit immediately

>le my mom is dead meme
fuck off, we all know moms don't die

I ascended a 15 rune run in dungeon crawl stone soup.

Beat Dark Souls and only summoned once.

Oh I also platniumed DaS, BB, DaS2 and vanilla DaS3
Got close in DeS but some of the stuff is tedious as fuck to get

I beat ninja gaiden black on master ninja

I hit high warlord on my undead warrior when I was 14, skill wasn't really involved but I sure as fuck felt achieved by the time I was done - and had failed school.

my first nethack ascension was a tourist

getting a girlfriend while still owning a XB1, PS4, and Switch.

Leaving the video games industry.

This.

you took a screenshot of your tv?

I really understand. Swapping out video game programming for hardware engineering was the best decision I ever made.

>2000's
>taking a pic of your tv
>being this autistic

Was #1 in the world on the Noby Noby Boy leaderboards

PhD in TF2.
Unboxed a $400 taunt.
Any game I want

casual, yet not casual
really makes you think

Rank 14 in the old WoW PvP system.
I get depressed just thinking about it

real platinum god in rebirth

I get invited to join high level squads in fps multiplayer games but always ignore them and move on to the next game.

Was in the top 50 players in socom 3 and in a top 20 clan

1cc. Crimson clover
Beat wings of vi normal mode
Beat lamulana and hell Temple
Wrote over 300 game reviews

God Hand KMS Hard.
Vanquish God Hard and challenge 6.

Finishing F-Zero GX Story Mode on hard
Getting every possible trophy in Melee
Getting to Diamond in Overwatch without being able to aim

I'm not great at video games

that's piss easy if you put the time into it. nothing to be proud of.
t. former wow player with 7 alts that reached gold cap

I know this feel. I was ranked 18 or something in Burnout 3 for the PS2.

Was in top100 in ranked in Worms Open Warfare 2 on DS.

Was in top ten overall western scores in Sin & Punishment 2 (western release tweaked some scoring things from the japanese original, and thus the leaderboards were separate).

getting to #1 in a competitive arcade game
watching it die
then killing new players in an attempt to kill the multiplayer

I dunno. Saving Malik and beating Human Revolution in a Pacifist run with GMDX mode? Not sure, I probably did something more impressive at one point, but it was most likely something on WoW.

I wrote a review for PC Gamer magazine in 2003.

Correct answer gets a leddit AMA.

i got 100% on gta 4 on ps3 and 360. i keep putting off doing ti on pc. i dont have all the achievements for multiplayer, but think i do for the dlcs. maximum comfy.

100% re5 on ps3 and 360 as well. i was going for it on pc to milk achievements but then it got removed from gfwl and i lost my save and see no reason to

wii boxing until my level went off the chart

playing a girl in all multiplayer games and baiting people to think i actually was a girl felt pretty satisfying too.

kicking some teenagers ass at a tekken 5 dem at gamestop when i was still a kid i played as horwrang and spammed kicks so im not that proud of it now, but in the moment i felt great

currently doing a halo solo legendary run, so add that to the list

That Bioshock 2 bit is pretty impressive. I remember the 45-50 stretch being hellish with pretty much no trials left.

How do I kill a Cyberdemon?

Fucking I wish

I learned how to play Aurora. I also beat Poschengband

oh, and all but one achievement in max payne 3. fucking new york minute hardcore. i could have did it if i kept tryig, but the fucking load times/ unskiipabke cutscenes sucked. plus you have to change discs halfway through and back again if you die after that point.

pancreatitis

100% the Souls trilogy (working on DeS and BB now)
Beat Ayy Lmao isolation without dying on the hardest difficulty
Beat RE6 on professional on my first go
Beat Metro 2033 on Ranger Hardcore on my first blind playthrough
100%d Just Cause 2
I can beat Flamenco in Punch Out NES in WR time.

I became a meme, then successfully didn't beat a dead horse to try and become famous.

When Shadow Complex launched on X360, I found out that by dying at the demo's spider boss you could bypass the "pay to continue" paywall, giving access to the full game without paying. In reality all you had to do was load a checkpoint while the boss was dying, but I found it by dying on hard difficulty.

I reported this to Epic Games, and in return they gave me and my friend two download codes to the game.

When GTA V online finally started working I held a world record in one of the races for maybe about 6 hours

HL2 leak?

I once had the world high score for a minigame in rayman raving rabbids tv party.
it was exhilarating.

Beating the Ur-Dragon 4 times in Dragon's Dogma.

Top 5 on the free downloadable Miranda Cosgrove song in Rock Band

Beating original Rayman on PS1

I don't even know, I just suck at everything.

There was an N64 set up in a crowded bar once. Mario Kart was in. I decided to drunkenly have a shot and put it to 150cc on DK Jungle. As the track progressed people kept crowding round and cheering me on. Even with all that pressure I still came first and it felt great.

That happened to me but it was actually a glitch.

Unlocking/finishing everything on F-Zero GX (minus the staff ghost bullshit)

100 percented the original Binding of Isaac including the new ultra hard mode update.

No, but I cannot confirm nor deny that they had knowledge of it existing at the time.

Even dick?

I wouldn't say achievement as anyone can do it, but I really enjoyed my three or so years as a guild manager.

Melting B Skin
Plant B Skin

Won the Forgetacular contest Bungie held for Halo Reach. My BTB map is still rotating in matchmaking.

At one point I was in the top 5 of a level on the PS3 version of Resogun.
I need to go back to that game sometime, it was great..

Halo 1 Legendary is absolutely the hardest.
Some people say it's 2 cause of snipers but you can remember where those are. 1 is definitely harder.

Never played it.

Completed Spelunky 100%, and got a highscore worth of 1.4 million.

70% of my total deaths were due to no gold runs, jesus christ.

Yeah you just had to meme big daddies every match. I played it near nonstop and topped the tables everymatch mainly because no one probably cared enough to play that much in the first two weeks

im playing with exploding grunts and extra blast radius. its not to bad, except for one checkpoint that i kept getting spawn killed on, but im sure it will get worse. im not looking forward to the flood or the library

How far is GIRL right now?

I think it would be pre-cata ICC Glory of the Raider

BB is very easy to platnium, itll take less than a week if your not shit. Also look up the ending trophy glitch i'm sure you'll be sick of the game by your second playthrough.

DeS is just grindy shit to platnium. World tendency (especially since the online affected it when I played it) and upgrades like pure bladestone, webstone, etc are just boring. I think pure bladestone is what broke me

Made a particular custom game mode and map for H3 which ranked first for like three weeks and kept in the top ten downloads for four months.

Jenga Tower

I woke up 30 mins before my alarm today instead of 3 hours after.

Beat Emerald Weapon in FF7 without the underwater materia & without KOTR, mimic, quad slash, glitches. Best summon I had was Bahamut Zero (which takes forever) and best magic I had was Ultima.

I've posted this before too but the worst part of it all was I was so excited and proud of myself that I shut off the Playstation without saving my game.

Halo 1 is easy, Halo 2 is by far the hardest and requires near breaking the game every two minutes just to avoid enemies. That being said the ending of Assualt on Control Room is cancer on legi

you gave my friends and i many a fun night in jr high. thank you

Conquered Norway, Denmark and Friese while being attacked being at war with the two biggest kingdoms at somethign like 160% difficulty.

Took me such a long time, like months of playing

I 100% Viva PiƱata. Sad I can't play this anymore because there are basically no working torrents for it.

Little rocket man achievement for orange box

roughly reaching around 100-200# top leaderboard in serious sam 3 score by finishing the game in highest difficulty, was some good fun

I finished Cabal at the arcade with only 1 quarter

I'm still playing a HOMM III multiplayer game I started with my buddies back in 2004

i beat metal slug in the arcade

cost me about twenty bux

...Elaborate?

I'm kind of proud of my Mushihimesama Maniac 1cc, but it's not particularly impressive score wise.

I wish I remembered how long it took.
It had a track ball, and you could spin it down when at the sides of the screen and nothing could hit you.
I want to buy the arcade version but never see it

That's not even remotely hard.

Finished BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended and Mortal Kombat 4 in arcade in 1 coin.

I can't really remember anything else.

Neither are 90% of the things posted in this thread.

Everybody gets a turn once a month or smth
It's month 14 ingame and it started to freeze up a bit
We just live in peace mostly

Ragnaros EU first in vanilla

>Vanquish God Hard
how?
HOW?

I'm in the top #300 of the leaderboards of a few Hotline Miami 2 levels. I also won 3rd place in a steam Christmas sale raffle.

Beat Ninja Gaiden 1-3.
Watched Dalmatians 3.

Completing GodHand and running an active clan on dragons nest

I beat Dark Souls

O: !!!!

I won #1 in Eu finals and #3rd world wide on a game no one cared about at all.But it was the only game that i found a good cooperative person to play with and matching schedule and no fking petty excuse and even met up in real life...

After God Hand KMS Hard i been pretty motivated.
And i died a lot. Like holy shit.

I dunno, I managed to kill 8 people while being last man standing in CS 1.6, I should've probably finished one of IWBTG games to brag about it.