That one vidya girl you lust for

Any vidya girl but he's her older brother. Would you still risk it and smash Sup Forums?

I don't care about your dumb thread topic but sawamura vs mashiba was the best fucking match

shame the entire series turned into a really long pile of shit

1000 plus chapters of Manga. kek

Ippo had an awesome animation style and the first season was probably the most exciting and "fuck yeah" anime I've ever seen, got tired after episode 50 somewhere though.

>sawamura vs mashiba

Truth. It's a shame that the anime fucked up Ippo vs Sawamura so bad that animating it would come out shit. Hell, after what they did to Takamura's second world title match; I don't want to see Sawamura vs Mashiba or anything else animated, unless it's an OVA or film.

>shame the entire series turned into a really long pile of shit

Itagakifag detected.

Series went from average to 10/10 when both Itagaki and Ippo got their shit pushed. Add Volg's world title match to that and Ippo has been better than it's ever been; even almost 1200 chapters later.

The anime, on the other hand, turned into complete dogshit after the second season. Fuck Rising and the retards who thought it was a good idea to gut the build to the matches and dumb down based Aoki's title match. Not even tacking on the Young Kamogawa arc could save it, since that was originally an OVA anyway.

>Repeat the same arc ad infinitum
>All illusionary grow that doesn't matter
>Spend years on it and rake millions
Ippo should have ended at 500. It should have been condensed his relationship should have gone somewhere and he should have either been title champ or lose and have a more realistic ending. It didn't. Instead it just flows in circles and nakamura is piece of shit I wanted to see get the shit kicked out of.

>It's a shame that the anime fucked up Ippo vs Sawamura so bad that animating it would come out shit

I'll never not be mad about this. Rising can eat a dick.

My nigga

Patrician.

>Itagakifag
i like how you just jump to conclusions. i had to google itagaki to see who that was again. but keep following your shitty manga weebfaggot. oh and go back to Sup Forums and stay there while you're at it

UPSET

Girls are gross. I'd rather have the older brother.

>Girls are gross. I'd rather have the older brother.

The author of this manga agrees with you and goes out of his way to use romance solely for the sake of comedy.

>ippo will never get his dick wet

Nah man, Ippo vs Woli was the best match.
Just kidding

fuck that monkey show

>Everyone, including Takamura, complains about the way Bryan Hawk fought.
>Takamura defends the way Woli fought, which was worse in every single way.

Fucking hypocrite.

>>ippo will never get his dick wet

You know, .. this thought used to make me sad, but then I thought how disgusting and tasteless some of the jokes Morikawa makes at the expense of Aoki and Tomiko, to the point of showing their sex life, it makes me shiver in fear about all the dick jokes Morikawa would make about Kumi and Ippo.

Ass Effect Andromeda Gaphics Patch.jpg

I hadn't considered this. I do feel a bit better.

>That moment when Takamura claims Ippo could take all 12 world titles, just due to heavyweight dick.

Kek.

>Fucking hypocrite.

That's Takamura in a nutshell. He also defended Gedo since 'technically' he wasn't cheating, with his glove bullshit. Anyone who shows the slightest bit of genius/cleverness he roots for them. Really even if it's just to shit on Aokimura and Ippo for being normal by comparison.

>You know, .. this thought used to make me sad, but then I thought how disgusting and tasteless some of the jokes Morikawa makes at the expense of Aoki and Tomiko, to the point of showing their sex life, it makes me shiver in fear about all the dick jokes Morikawa would make about Kumi and Ippo.

I sorta want to see this shit just for Takamura's reaction. Though, I can't see Takamura teasing Kumi without Mashiba trying to kill him; which would fucking suck, because I don't want to see Takamura beating the shit out Mashiba like how Aoki usually gets it.

Though the bar-fight killed my sides, it would get old quick seeing Takamura bully Mashiba.

Alternately, the idea of Kumi bragging to Itagaki's sister and Mari about Ippo's cock and the bitch-fight that would follow would be worth it.

I feel exactly the same, kinda just starts repeating itself after a while.

Post next scan plz!!!!!

The bar fight is the greatest thing I've read in Ippo.

>>That moment when Takamura claims Ippo could take all 12 world titles, just due to heavyweight dick.
>
>Kek.

>The bar fight is the greatest thing I've read in Ippo.

I really loved the majority of the between match stuff with Ippo, whether it's the build for the fight, training or just slice of life stuff. The author for this series could make a killing on a series with the daily lives of Aokimura and Takamura.

>Any vidya girl but he's her older brother. Would you still risk it and smash Sup Forums?

Fuck no. This dude stalks his sister regardless, so you'd probably get murdered before even sticking your dick in.

It's a shame that the Ippo games don't add the actual training regiment from the games, because next to the comedy bits, that's really what makes this series good, especially since the author is damn good at making you want to root for Ippo's opponents.

Is the manga still going and its worth reading? Loved the anime but it never continued.

Yeah, it's certainly worth a read, I finished it recently. Start from Chapter 558.

>Is the manga still going and its worth reading? Loved the anime but it never continued.

Manga still going on. It's worth reading if you enjoyed the anime, but if you're going to bother do so from the beginning, since even the first anime changed/censored some things to avoid a lawsuit/time-restraints.

I got into Ippo through the second anime, but the manga is good for what it is, especially if you can get into it and catch up the the current chapters while it's between a major fight, like currently.

That said; don't bother reading this series when a major fight is going on. It's complete hell waiting week after to week, since understandably a manga about boxing has long matches, but also since the current translators translate the characters 2-4 weeks between releases, despite getting the chapters practically a week in advance at times.

Since it's still ongoing, it's best to read up to the current match, take a break until a few months/year or whatever later and read the next match in one go.

>Manga still going on. It's worth reading if you enjoyed the anime, but if you're going to bother do so from the beginning, since even the first anime changed/censored some things to avoid a lawsuit/time-restraints.

The fact that the anime removes/downplays the fact that Ippo himself was inspired to get into boxing due to Mike Tyson is reason enough to read this series from the start, along with all the little nice callbacks the author does--like having bringing up the fact that Sendo uses motionless jabs years later in his spar with Miyata--when it's something that the anime completely glosses over.

Also, if my memory is correct, with the current anime they completely omitted a title match from one of Ippo's former opponent(s) and literally skipped over said character return later, when said chapter was an important exposition chapter that put the main character's career in perspective.

What the fuck is wrong with his shoulders? He looks developmentally disabled.

it helps him achieve INFINITE RANGE

COACH I'M DYING WHAT DO I DO

MORE GUTS, KID! GRIT YOUR TEETH AND KEEP RUSHING IN!

YES COACH, I HAVEN'T USED EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED YET

I love Ippo, but they are really dragging it out lately with him being 'Punch drunk'

Just let him get back into the action and fighting again.

FASTER AND MORE COMPACT! I GOTTA WEAVE MORE, BELIEVE IN MY COACH!