Are there ANY good games on ios? Emulating doesn't count

Are there ANY good games on ios? Emulating doesn't count

Yes. There are also some ports.

name some

Romancing SaGa 2 and Battle for Wesnoth.

too bad most port have shit controls because there is no physical input.

this

Idle games are just about the only thing I can handle 'playing'.
Everything else is complete garbage. You know it's bad when a 'game' where you literally do nothing is better than everything else on the market.

Also tried to give Clash of Clans a go one time, but all you do is just wait. I don't understand why that game's so popular, and I don't understand why people would waste their money on it.

Normal people play it for a couple minutes while waiting in line so they don't care about the wait

is it possible to 100% this game without paying, within a human lifespan?

Canabalt, Super Hexagon, Duet

You can play Shadowverse or Heartstone on iOS, it's comfy if you have an iPad.

The fact we have the same fucking thread and Op never digs the AppStore shows how much this board is a casual

Yes there are good games
No it isn't clash of shit
No I won't spoon feed you. Try looking at other country app stores and see what games they have, Protip it's different stuff you don't usually see

Ive been trying for weeks to find good games and except for port of old games there's litteraly fucking nothing.

I mostly play ps1, snes and n64 games on my phones now( currently pic related), fuck the appstore.
And I remember a decent moba for smartphone called mobile legend, but the game is unstable and the online quality utter shit.

The only type of good games availables are old games port like carmageddon.

The rest is idle shit, casual shit and shit shit.

Id make an exception for interactive lit tho, like based magium. But its not really video game.

Infinity blade is okay

I enjoyed the shadowgate remake as well.

lol

yugioh duel links is pretty fun, and also there's a port of DQVIII that plays in portrait so you can play with one hand and you won't look like an autist playing in public

>Buy Sonic CD on ios
>It's nearly unplayable with the shit touchscreen controls
>Wacky Workbench is literally impossible

All the Final Fantasy games

Infinity Blade series

Plants vs Zombies Heroes

Don't you know there's specific gamepad for smartphone today? There's a lot of custom option in every emulator to use them.
Playing gran turismo with analog controls on my htc desire is dope.