Cold Steel on PC/TiTS the 3rd on May 3rd

>Trails of Cold Steel is coming to PC this summer with over 5,000 lines of additional voiceover dialogue!
>Trails in the Sky the 3rd launches May 3 for Windows PC!

Also the 3rd is being streamed right now on Xseed's twitch page.

Other urls found in this thread:

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hatsuu is cute!

UGGHHHHHHHHH THICCCCCCCC

Nothin personnel

THICC AND CUTE

Can't wait for the undub

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PC wins again
literally no reason to get a console

post yfw 2017 is the year of Japanese video games

>Mueller otouto
>Olivier's imouto
Like pottery

2013 Hatsuu looks wayyy better

Is an undub version even possible? With those 5k extra lines and all.

Alfin isn't on that image though?

Falcom better let XSeed localize ColdSteel3 or i'm not playing it.

Hatsuu here

Stop being creeps

If there was then those lines would either be unvoiced or have Rean's english voice.

hopefully there will be a mod that lets you have unlimited bond points on the first playthrough

Tom here

no

-Tom

>Tita is no longer a loli in CS3

>these nufags wern't alive during SNES/PS1/PS2 era of true classic jrpgs where new 10/10 games came out nearly every month

What has Tom done lately? Troll NeoGAF?

Is the dub particularly bad here? I prefer playing with them even if they're a bit weak as long as they're not atrocious, but with dubs that happens way more often than reasonable.

>TiTs TC, Ys VIII and Tokyo Xanadu ex+ all in the same year
>All are coming to PC now including Cold Steel I and II

What have we done to deserve all this Falcom goodness?

Hatsuu and others were wondering why Tom isn't on the stream with them and where he is. No one knows.

Laura just happened to have the worst voice among the class vii kids. Rean's VA in particular managed to spout out some cliche lines but still come off as decent.

It's because Falcom is working with other companies besides Xseed now. NISA has Ys and Aksys has TX.

Remember when the Shining series was still good?

Its ok. Rean's VA is a memer and, posts here and is easily the most decent one.

Do note that Ashly Burch voices one of the main characters.

I did kinda like her in 2 though, she grew on me

Rean and Gaius are fairly good, the other protags range from okay to bad.

>yfw you're LITERALLY Ashly Burch

I have to hand it to Machias' VA, he did some good work being a sperglord

KEK

I was thinking the same thing

He's been way too quiet lately. I miss him, he would post wall of texts and really engage in debate.
Maybe he's busy with work?

That's an ugly cow face.

>ywn dig into hatsuu's filler meat

The dub is fine except for Millium, but she gets much better in CS2

Doing a fan translation of PopoloCrois games in his spare time, I bet.

shoo shoo gains goblin

Top tier sperglord

>tfw cold steel and 3rd sell so well on pc that xseed localizes zero and adds voice acting

>CROSSBELL WHEN is no longer a meme

>yfw someone else localizes CS3

Cold Steel maybe. 3rd? No way. It'll sell worse than SC

>yfw it's Joyoland

Why the fuck did they change Zane's name to Zin?

Fuck yes, I hope this series gains all the success it deserves and hopefully more people get to play it too. Crossbell cant come soon enough.

That said they really should release a bundle, someone should ask her in the stream if they're willing to make a Liberl Trilogy bundle

there is a blog talking about that, he was never zane or some shit

Really want a full Trails bundle on ps4 with a special edition i would pay big bucks for that

Will never happen though

Falcom will most likely poet Cold Steel 1 and 2 to PS4 first

Maybe get the Evolution/HD versions someday

He was always supposed to be Zin in the first place, but XSEED did a weird job translating/editing FC during the PSP days, so they have to change it back now before the Calvard games bring Zin back.

why do PC users always have inferiority complex?

Because that was always his name.

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization

Reposting some user's thoughts.

>It takes two to tango, I mean very few people actually get angry when their platform looses an exclusive, it will however make people defensive due to being more susceptible to cheap shots made toward their platform of choice. Comments like ''No reason to own X-platform now, glad to this came to PC, the only game I was interested in X-platform was this so thank god I don't need to get X-platform because now I have the superior'' likewise with console warriors stating that ''PC users will destroy X discussion now'', ''PC is just a port machine at this point'' ''PC users will just pirate this and buy it for $2 during a Steam sale''.

>If you think about it from a console owners perspective however, PC isn't even in their periphery, it's not a paltform that is relevant to them so when a game gets ported to PC most people besides actual console warriors are simply indifferent or perhaps happy about the fact that more people get to play a series they've enjoyed as evident by this thread. The problem is when people on PC or console uses ports opportunity to devalue or invalidate console or PCplatforms and push their own agenda.

is world building as good as trails in the sky in trails of cold steel? i liked TitS without voice acting because they could write all that they wanted but i guess having voice acting can put some limits on ToCS, i have never played anything but FC and SC of the series.

Do you think we'll get an undub patch on day one or is that too much to ask for this series?

Yes. Day 1 undub for sure. I'll do it myself even.

Someone who I assume is from here asked about the bundles, Hatsuu says yes there will be bundles

Learn Japanese.

but I already know spoken japanese

>Hatsuu doing the nervous water drinking

Do it or ill find you bitch

>is world building as good as trails in the sky in trails of cold steel?
Yes.

>i liked TitS without voice acting because they could write all that they wanted but i guess having voice acting can put some limits on ToCS
It doesn't. There are still a lot of unvoiced lines. Xseed just did more voiced lines for the PC version because they wanted to do it for PS3/Vita in the 1st place but couldn't. There's still more unvoiced lines either way. Voicing the whole JRPG of this scale is just too much money. Imagine Sky with the main scenes being voiced. That's literally CS.

The dub is fine with the exception of the Class VII girls.

The guys of Class VII are some of the best dub voices I've heard in a while. The girls are some of the absolute worst I've ever heard, particularly Alisa, Millium, Fie, and Laura.

Finish the job, you slacker.

Erebonia is fucking huge and the classmates show some good characterization since they're all over the place in societal ladder.

>water drinking
It's alcohol

>is world building as good as trails in the sky in trails of cold steel?
Just about the only thing Cold Steel did right and kept up to par with the rest of the series.

The characters and story are significantly worse though.

she's chugging vodka. you need to be drunk to finish working one these games.

>unironically hiring ashly burch
Pirating TC and Cold Steel the hedhog

Fie, Laura, and Alisa are all PERFECT for the kind of girls they are. Just because you don't like the girls doesn't mean the voices don't fit.

How good is Cold Steel? Looks like generic anime stuff.

Unironically the best Trails girl holy shit.

Bah, it's no big deal.
Everyone thinks that you're hot
You should be happy

~haiku

Ashly was actually pretty good in CS2.

Fie and Alisa are alright, Laura not so much.

They're perfect if you ignore the fact that they can't act at all, that Alisa constantly sounds like she has a severe cold, and that Fie/Laura sound like men.

>significantly worse
No

>Fie/Laura sound like men.
Lolno

>Just because you don't like the girls doesn't mean the voices don't fit.
But I liked their Japanese voices in spite of not liking them as characters. I also don't like Emma as a character and I thought her voice was acceptable.

They are though. Mainly because the main cast is bloated and their relationships feel extremely forced.

Fucking Gaius and Elliot are always paired up in spite of having nothing in common besides being complete non-characters.

but im just admiring your thiccness
thank you and sara for working so hard on the Trails series

>implying you're actually hatsuu

Brittany, you should start going to the gym again.

man, i miss seto no hanayome.

The cast of cold steel are archetypes coupled with the fact that there are too many of them and with the Persona-esque social link thing means most of them get zero development unless you spend time talking to them, yes the cast is much worse compared to the other games.

>erika russell

I thought so too until you visit Laura's hometown and see how mideavel it is which is why she talks like some kind of knight from the old ages

"good"
Did her cunt voice suddenly change or what?