"Alright MC, with the advent of colour TV, what else started appearing in colour?"

>"Alright MC, with the advent of colour TV, what else started appearing in colour?"
>pick "Movies" because that's the only answer that even remotely makes sense
>"Wrong! The answer is 'Dreams'!"
What were Atlus smoking when they wrote this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3353504/Black-and-white-TV-generation-have-monochrome-dreams.html
psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/color-vs-black-white-dreams/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Color movies have been around longer than dreams

Just press the usless touchpad thing when there's a question in school, it shows what other people said and it's usually very obvious right the right answer is. That being that that "dreams didn't have color thing" is such BS. Makes no sense whatsoever

People didn't know what colors where until then.

What? The concept of Color dates back as far as you could imagine. The idea of color has been around for fucking century's before the colored TV was invited

well then why don't they show it on old movies?

It's been theorized, but it wasn't until the color TV that the general public could experience it on a regular basis.

Don't you have a grandpa? Old people actually dream in black-and-white.

People watched a shitton of TV back in the day and would legit dream in black and white due to that. It's kind of like if you play a shitton of video games and start having dreams that are almost like gameplay.

It's more likely that once TV was a thing, people started having dreams in black and white and then reverted to color once color TV became ubiquitous.

Don't you need playstation plus for that?

Yeah until the color tv came about most people didn't understand that things were usually in color.

Its the same shit as "how do deafmute people think"

Are you fucking retards serious right now

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3353504/Black-and-white-TV-generation-have-monochrome-dreams.html

But we dont even remember 90% of our dreams

Black and white photos turned to color, but black and white photos that were black and white are still black and white.

op btfo

That doesn't mean picking "Movies" is an incorrect answer though.

Sorry sweetie, you lost.

Oh shit, that's pretty spooky then. Imagine nightmares in Black and White fug

welcome to pretendious japanese writing son.

It's a correct answer. I'm not even OP I'm just chiming in. You fanboys are hilarious defending this retarded shit. You can't have multiple correct answers in a multiple choice question and only one of them counts as correct.

How did humans perceive colors before we defined what a color is?
Why did japan not have a word for the color green until recently?

What are the things you need Plus for? I literally don't know how to activate Thieves' Guild in battle.
I know you can see what people chose to do that day without Plus.

>pretendious
????

Yes, it is incorrect, because Color movies existed BEFORE Color TV. So Color Movies couldn't have come "with the advent" of Color TV. They were already a thing.

if a teammate gets taken hostage you can order the thieves guild to take them back 3 times a palace run

psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/color-vs-black-white-dreams/

It's not a correct answer though. In order for it to be correct then Color Movies wold have had to occurred at the same time or after Color TV. But Color Movies happened first, then Color TV was years later. So for you to say your answer is correct proves you are so retarded that you have no concept of how time works. I suggest immediate torture and execution.

>I don't know what technicolor is

How the fuck does that even happen? It iust popped up the tutorial when I didn't even know what it was needed for.

But we dont even SEE in color
80% of your vision is actually black and white

A lot of these questions aren't based on fact.

Like the one about Pope Joan. She's a folklore character like Robin Hood, not an actual pope.

Movies were in Technicolor BEFORE TV was in color. Technicolor, and thus Color Movies, existed before even Black-and-white TV existed. You're only proving me correct, you retard.

I encountered my first treasure demon, didn't know what it was and made it a part of me. Would it have been a better idea to kill it?

If the enemy strikes you first on the field that usually triggers it.

Agreed, fellow do- I mean human being. You are a good boy.

>century's

No, you always want to catch one for the compedium. It's very good for fusion

Then you can just kill them, they give more money than the summoning cost

how high are you right now

our periphal vision which makes up most of of your view does not recognize colors and its simply your brain painting it

no, they're part of the compendium and are useful for fusing.

I dont have Plus and I can use every online feature

Stop lying

Fresh off the boat from reddit?

are you pretending to be retarded?
jesus fucking christ.
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU THIS RETARDED?

I see, I haven't made my way to a safe room yet so I had no idea it would go into the compendium. I thought it was just going to give me some one time fusion advantage.

>OH NO, HE MADE A TYPO
>WHAT DID HE MEAN ACTUALLY

Green/Blue thought to be ambiguously similar - if you ever needed to be specific you just say "the color of X" to get it across

>Hey you really want to draw a fortune and get a stat boost, right?
>It's only 5000 yen ;^)
>Imagine all the missing stat points you missed by not coming here every single day
>Oh you didn't know you wanted to study in the evening just reload your save
>Every
>Single
>Day

Fuck this shit

>Dreams were always black and white before color tv!

So what about before tv or film in general?

give me my fucking knowledge point

Sounds like it needs Plus unless I've just been getting lucky. I have only been ambushed a few times. Do you need to negotiate to free your character? What if you don't free them?

I'm glad I saw a stream that told me about vegetable juice early in the game.

Where do you find them? Any in Kamoshida's? I got to the treasure room but I still have a few days until I need to send the card.

I've only gotten it once outside of the tutorial. You're supposed to negotiate but I've always said fuck it and used the guild. Ain't gonna waste resources.

The tutorial one shows up in the second palace. I assume you can't find any before that. Afterward they randomly appear in breakable items.

>calvin_and_hobbes.jpg

Go on, talk.

So why does it need Plus? Is it actually interactive?

Yup, second palace. I guess the real benefit for Regent at least is the fact that it has 8 different elemental skills?
On Sundays the juice stand in the subway sells vegetable juice that boosts a social stat without taking time. I assume it's 5.000 every time, I've only bought it once so far.

anything else I should know? I'm in May, I don't want to miss anything to boost stats

To be fair 5000 is expensive early game. I assume the fortunes are the ones in the square?