*teleports into a public setting*

*teleports into a public setting*

IT WOULD BAD IF EVERYONE KNEW WE WERE THE PHANTOM THIEVES ... OH YOU DIDNT HEAR ME IN THE BACK, I SAID : IT WOULD BE | BAD | IF EVERYONE KNEW WHO WE WERE

I hate Japanese game! i HATE NIPS!! FUCK

FOR REAL?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT THAT IS SELF EVIDENT, CAN YOU SPEND THE NEXT 10 MINUTES EXPLAINING MORGANA? AFTER WHICH I WILL REPEAT THAT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.

fuck off its not even ryujis fault everyone else talks about it to

>He still keeps Ryuji in the party past the museum

This alone makes him a must have

that's what happens when the writing in the game is on par with an episode of Dora the explorer

>Not having Ryuji Yusuke and Makoto in your party
>Every 3 turns do a full party heat riser with the three

>MC as healer
beta

Characters like Ryuji are plot devices that allow shitty writers to info dump instead of, you know, actually having good writing.

Makoto is a healer
MC gets rank 10 Strength coop and fuses Trumpeter 15+ levels below when you are suppose to.

I get that part, I don't get why japs feel the need to explain shit that is incredibly easy to grasp ad nauseum to the player. and not just once but several times.

how this got the reviews it did, I have no idea.

The Persona series is an exception for me, but yeah weebshit sucks ass

WHAT'S THAT YOU DAMN CAT? YOU WANT TO GO DO PHANTOM THIEF SHIT SOMEWHERE LATER?

Ryuji is fucking fantastic.

Damn fucking rekt that slut

S A V A G E

/ O U R G U Y /

>Bootleg Anonymous is a bad guy in the 4th act

This game is incredible

Ryuji knows the game. We don't fuck with these hoes.

made me fucking kek when makoto is showing you recordings proving you're the thieves and ryuji calls you and goes HEY MAN PHANTOM THIEF MEETUP TODAY?

>Yusuke is so pretentious that if you fuck up making coffee for him he just thinks his tastes aren't refined enough to get it

Why is this dork so likeable?

GO TO SLEEP

OH MAN I FORGOT ABOUT THE UNIFORM CHANGE
*runs home to put on a different tshirt*

no way fag

effin'

fucking WASTED

That's it. I'm buying the game.

>that church scene where you're striking poses
>at the end of the scene MC and Yusuke strike the pose one more time and say goodbye
Was going to have a straight waifu party once Haru joined but I can't do it.

Why isn't this game getting as popular as Persona 4?

What's the skill I need to fuse Flauros with for the twins again?

get ready for a 20 hours of hand holding

fuck that shit go to bed

It just came out in english. People forget but P4 didn't explode in popularity overnight, it took a few months.

I thought I was playing Persona, not Ni no Kuni.

ROASTIES BTFO

wtf I love Ryuji now

It's taruakaja, which one of them comes with, so it's easy.
You can just ask them when you walk in.

>cat calls Ryuji a dumbass for saying something stupid
>he threatens to kick a cat's ass
Ryuji is charmingly dumb.

Its not as fresh just more of the same

Does mishima become less of a faggot? 3 levels in and he's using his tenuous connection with me to get bitches and beg for donations.

Michelle was charmingly dumb. Chie was charmingly dumber. Not necessarily more charming, just dumber.

Ryuji's stupidity is practically a whole other dimension in and of itself.

do i....call the cops?

ROASTED

>Michelle
It's Michel, it's the french spelling of Michael

LITERAL RAPE CALL THE COPS

they probably fucked after this

Ryuji is the kind of adorably dumb guy you just want to hug

I don't care. I'm gonna call him Michelle anyway.

>everyone is surprised Makoto actually understands things when they explain shit to her

BTFO
T
F
O

typical dumbass american

>/r9k/ wins

ANNEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
LITERALLY HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Makoto managed to make herself best girl in one cutscene so that's not really fair to the others. cute, She also made it so I didn't have to listen to Mona as much though so that probably helped my opinion.

>Weak to nuclear attacks?

Holy shit, why does this game take so much freedom away from the player? I played the game at the Japanese release, but I've fully released how much free time it takes away from you:

>Takes too much control away from the player
>You can't hang out with two people on one day for some fucking reason
>SP artificially limits your time in Palaces and there's no good reason for SP items to be scarce
>You should be able to buy SP recovery items easily or have a fountain option like in SMT
>After you recruit Futaba you BASICALLY lose 2 weeks of time to just hanging out with Futaba and Sojiro
>You can't do anything else on those days
>Can't do things after school time when you've completed an exam for some arbitrary reason
>Can't go out at night after going to a Palace because you're "tired" (it's a fucking video game, fatigue shouldn't be a thing)

I hope these things get solved in Persona 6. I think it's time for SP items to be readily available, multiple S-Links being able to be done in one day etc.

OUR FUCKING HERO

Persona 4 threads only explosed months after release, the Adachi meme in particular was almost a year after.

You are going to keep making threads till the people who agree with you are the majority? Ryuji is /our guy/

user, Persona 3 was like this as well before FES.
FES was casualized after complains from casuals in Japan and P4 was full on dumbed down with Golden dumbing it down even harder.
P5 is literally a step in the right direction, seeing all you casuals complain about difficulty and having to actually pay attention and manage your time just fills me with joy you can't even imagine.

>You can't hang out with two people on one day for some fucking reason
>SP artificially limits your time in Palaces and there's no good reason for SP items to be scarce
>Can't do things after school time when you've completed an exam for some arbitrary reason
>Can't go out at night after going to a Palace because you're "tired" (it's a fucking video game, fatigue shouldn't be a thing)

All of these were a thing in 3 and 4 as well. Hell in 3 your characters would get weaker over time if you kept using them without switching out.

>FES was casualized

Really? The most significant change was moving one of the day S.Links to night and making it harder to level up your intelligence because using the shrine costs a day now.

Nigga fuck off P3 had the tired mechanic that let you do whatever you want at night

You had an entire month besides moon days to do whatever you want besides odd trips

fuck off

Never played 3, only FES. What social link got moved to night?

FES rebalanced a lot with not everything being easier, yes that's true. But it still gave you a lot more lenient calendar, getting tired at a much slower rate and so on.

Except very tired made you useless in combat.

>not ranking up Star confidant and switching out party members as needed

GUYS SERIOUSLY STOP CALLING ME USELESS OR I'LL RUN AWAY AND THEN YOU'LL BE SUPER SORRY

ALSO GO TO SLEEP YOU'RE TIRED

How do you use skill cards? I have them but I don't see the option.

fuck off, you look like an autistic 5 year old's "original character" on deviantart

>Except very tired made you useless in combat.

Which becomes irrelevant after 2 months in game as you become far more resistant and can visit the doc to cure that shit

Your're fucking locked down in P5 even when the cat has fucked off

Tanaka. He used to be a day S.Link, now he's a night one.

>a lot more lenient calendar
What? All they did was make Tanaka a weirdo who hung around a mall at night, as opposed to a weirdo who hung around a train station in the day.

>Except very tired made you useless in combat.
It just gave you a penalty to, well, everything. You could still grin and bear it if you really wanted to. Even with a lower hit rate and a higher chance of getting crit'd by the enemy, you could still grind if you wanted to.

>useless
At first I was afraid this would end up like another Teddy (boss gets defeated only for him to become the final boss of the dungeon), but the way that worked out was actually pretty neat.

where does Yusuke live if he's currently trying to fuck over his previous only source of shelter and food?

>user, Persona 3 was like this as well before FES. FES was casualized after complains from casuals in Japan
That's why I didn't bother playing P3 again. I'm glad party fatigue isn't a thing anymore. That system was flawed as fuck.

I just think the time management of Persona can be "fixed" to a degree. Why can't I hang out with someone in the morning, then a different person in the afternoon, night etc? Why do I have to pick one or the other? Why can SP items be easily avaible so I don't have to leave a dungeon? It's more efficient to allow SP items. I didn't even bother playing P5 on a harder difficulty because all that will change is limiting cash and XP, which artificially makes the game harder.

RYUJI IS A REAL NIGGA

WE DON'T LOVE THESE HOES

It's called balance. Why do you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter?

>Your're fucking locked down in P5 even when the cat has fucked off
If you max Temperance you can do stuff in the evening after going to a dungeon.
If you level up Fortune you can avoid most events where no level up occurs by getting an Affinity reading.
I am just before the fifth dungeon (Haru's father) and I am almost sure that I will manage to max every Confidant.

Student dorms.
He has a fine-arts scholarship

>I didn't even bother playing P5 on a harder difficulty because all that will change is limiting cash and XP, which artificially makes the game harder.
That's only on the free DLC difficulty.
Easy, Normal and Hard don't alter cash and exp.
Only Very Easy and Merciless fuck with those values, with Merciless being 60% penalty to exp and money, and Very Easy being 60% buff.

Not him but the fatigue system was almost univsersally reviled.

>Why can't I hang out with someone in the morning, then a different person in the afternoon, night etc?
Because you go to school on most days and can only really hang out in the afternoon and evening. I guess they could add another time slot for Sunday and Holidays, but they would just balance S. Links and stats around that (requires more time to level). Really doesn't improve anything.
>Why can SP items be easily avaible so I don't have to leave a dungeon?
Only a problem in the earlier dungeons. Once you level up Death a bit, you get SP recovery items from her + and accessory that automatically recovers a bit of SP at every turn for half price.

Yusuke's S-link

The fatigue system was still more workable than limiting SP, though.

Not really, since you could just randomly get sick when not even exploring.

Go inventory and select them?

fatigue issue was a literal non issue for me

they aren't there.

They should be in the menu right after Item's and Tools.

Making coffee shouldn't waste a fucking evening, this is beyond retarded

You can't get sick on the same night you get tired. Just get all your grinding out of your system and then turn in for the night. You can also save scum and keep using the bathroom until it heals your status, though that might take a while so I don't recommend it. Additionally, there was also the shrine fortunes.

To begin with, all it really does was limit your nights a little. Since the vast, vast, vast majority of your S.Links took place during the day, the only thing getting tired did was keep you from freely visiting Tartarus/doing the two night links/train your stats. Compared to P4 where you had to use up an entire day in order to enter the TV World and, well, what P5 has, honestly the fatigue system was just far easier to work with.

Someone call an ambulance, Ann is suffering from third degree burns

oh, I had to press R1. I didn't know there's a second inventory. In previous games it was all one list.

REKTED EM

>P5 is literally a step in the right direction, seeing all you casuals complain about difficulty and having to actually pay attention and manage your time just fills me with joy you can't even imagine.

The only people complaining are newcomers to the series, P5 is significantly easier than P4, at least the first two dungeons hold your hand a lot more than the fights leading up to Shadow Yukiko.

THIS WAS MY TEAM !

Ryuji for a heavy attacker,Makotot for a group healer, and Yusuke for back up support tactics.

And they all learn the threee main stat up abilities: Defense up from Makoto Attack up from Ryuki and speed up from Yusuke.
Comes in handy for the hard spots in the game especially since i played on hard mode for my first playthrough

Holy shit, Matador is fucking great.
How good are the other skelebros?

Play Nocturne after you're done with P5.

Si

Fuck Matador

PUSSY
DESTROYER