Video Game based Tattoos

I am getting a new tattoo this week but im not all to sure what to get. Got any good ideas?

>new tattoo
>new
show the others

Here is my other one.

And to fucking stupid to tag it to you instead of myself ffs

Congratulations on making terrible life choices

Here's mine, makes me remember before they changed his voice too, such a waste, at least i think so, apparently other prefer nolan norths, yes,that nolan north, but, oh well, zest labi,

Is that Jaguars guy?

:c but I like warframe. And to most people its unrecognizable so to normal life its nice.

Be original, don't get a tatoo

That's fucking SICK bro! Are you gonna get the other shoulder done for the complete package?

is that a beyblade

But....tattoo. Why not get something thats only relevant to you for a few years and make it permanently apart of my fat ass body.

> getting a new tattoo
> any good ideas?
Yeah, no

Hand tattoos are a terrible decision. You are disqualifying yourself from employment with many different organizations, regardless of what the tattoo is. Same goes for neck and head/face tattoos.

If you can't cover it up in normal business attire, you'd better have some solid employment prospects that are okay with it.

I was thinking of getting the other two down the same arm to make it a sleeve
(elbow)

forearm

What happened to your hand? Having a tatto always do that to it?

I was just leaning on it to get a decent shot. It does look a little disabled in the picture though.

>getting a new tattoo
>not all to sure what to get
Then why are you getting a tattoo you mongrel?

I was asked if I wanted to go with a friend and figured why not. I haveve wanted a ton of them but never really made up my mind. Or maybe im a dipshit. who knows

Dont try to understand normalfags

the latter seems to be the case here

Huh, oddly enough that looks like a fake tattoo. I think the powder or paint on your thumb threw it off

>gotta get a new tattoo
why?
>making up for my shitty personality
pottery

your hand looks like it belongs to a 2 day old corpse.

Why in the fuck would you decide to get some shit last minute idea tattoo that you aren't even sure you want on your body for the rest of your life? Just get RETARD on your face.

I have zero personality. And I dont really like the sun very much but I will still praise it because of dark souls.

Everybody but you seem to know that you're a dipshit for thinking that way.

Sort it out.

I cant :c I am military so ive got shitty rules to follow,

>tattoos
>military

lmao, this is getting worse every minute

All these posts and no suggestions. not even a dick tattoo.

Naruto has a video game right? anywway here's mine is an amalgamation of both character's awakening their Mangeiykiouh Sharingan!, here's a quick rundown on what that means for those that aren't as deep into the anime.

In chapter 604 of the manga, it is shown that Kakashi kills Rin. This fulfills the requirement to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. So that should have been the moment when Kakashi was able to use the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Also, the Yellow Flash was still alive when this happens, so this means that Naruto was not yet born. This clearly points to the fact that from the very beginning of the Naruto series, Kakashi had his Mangekyou Sharingan activated.

Now, as for why Kakashi never used it before his fight with Deidara, I think there's no definitive answer. However, I can think of two different educated guesses: one is in-universe, while the other is out-of-universe.

In-universe explanation: As you said, Kakashi was either unaware of or unable to control his Mangekyou Sharingan. I tend to think the former is the case, since he passed out as soon as he awoke his Mangekyou, and probably had no memory of awakening it (Kakashi's page on Naruto wiki seems to agree with this explanation). If this is the case, after his fight with Itachi he most likely tested to see if he had the Mangekyou, finding out he did, and thus trained in order to perfect its use.

Out-of-universe explanation: Kishimoto hadn't thought the whole story through. Since Tobi had not made an appearance in the first Naruto series, Kishi had not yet thought about who he would be. If this is the case, then Kakashi's back story had not yet been planned, as well as Obito's. This would make it plausible that Kakashi was not initially planned to have a Mangekyou, since his is transplanted. After the Kakashi Gaiden, however, the important characters are all introduced, which means he had most likely planned for Obito to be Tobi, and about the link between his and Kakashi's Sharingan.

>pushead_art_thief.jpg

That is pretty dope

U P V O T E D
P
V
O
T
E
D

Well how about actual tattoos from video games?

Im not saying its a bad idea but I would like a tattoo that could represent a part of the game itself. Like the picture in the thumbnail. Its from the dark brotherhood in skyrim with a slight modification to look a little cooler.

So here's a suggestion: Okami's Solar Flare. Basically a Round Shield with blue/red flame pattern
Or you can literally get anything from Okami. The game's literally a painting that nobody will care

>will that complete your order?

I might actually do this. net necessarily this specific one but Okami does have alot I like.

If you're female get this tattooed on your ass.

who says I need to be female to get that on my ass

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT