$90 glorified USB-C connector

>$90 glorified USB-C connector
>cheap plastic
>scratches your system
>bends your system

Why the fuck is the dock so fucking garbage? I'm not even talking about the system itself. The switch would be perfectly fine if it was just a handheld, why does this even exist if it only brings problems?

Fake news

Fake thread

Switch dock should have had hard drive storage with 2.5 inch drives. Give the ability to move games between the drive and internal memory.

Not sure what it's max output is. But it hopefully supports 4k video for anyone wanting to use it for movies. I think switch needs to compete with the iPad as a media device to really be successful.

The dock doesn't bend the system, over heating does

If the thread is fake then how do you post in it?

It's not over heating either, it's the factory manufacturing. Seriously just measure the temperature of your switch. It never goes too high

There's no fucking excuse as to why that piece of shit can't have a signal booster or something in it

My Switch won't connect to my internet for fucking shit and it's the only device in my house that refuses to so I'm not fucking with my router settings for one piece of shit hardware, now I have to shell out for the stupid fucking ethernet adapter so downloading a 150 mb game doesn't take two hours of restarting the fucking download

>retard who doesn't understand basics of technology thinks they can just slap hard drives to everything

so what happens when you're in the middle of a game installed on the HDD and you undock the system? the only way it would be able to not crash is if the game is already on internal/memory card and that defeats the purpose of even having an HDD connected to the dock

>comes with system
>cheap plastic as opposed to metal? both ps4 and xbone seem like they're made out of the similar plastics
>doesn't scratch screen if you have the coordination of a 5 year old
>doesn't actually bend your screen because nintendo put more vents than necessary

trolls must be out of things to bitch about so they have to use non-issues

>I don't care if other people have issues with theirs because I'm the centre of the universe

Cool, why don't you keep it to yourself aswell?

>He hasn't made the Switch from masculine pussy to feminine penis

lmao @ your life

So you can install more than one game installed from the Eshop. or have local stored videos to watch on the tele when your dock it.

Might be some useful stuff for family with multiple switch units if digital games could be stored on the dock and played on the tele instead of linked to the system. But I don't know shit about technology.

dude i dont know but my system is bent and im pissed, already called support and getting this shit replaced.

>$90 glorified USB-C connector
yes
>cheap plastic
yes
>scratches your system
no
>bends your system
no

>Included for free

sounds like a good deal

Do you honestly believe that the switch would cost the exact same if the dock wasn't included?

Oh so that's how it is. I see.

Also what the fuck are the usb ports for ? Yet to come peripherals ?

It's a $90 dock, dude

>>scratches your system
>no
>>bends your system
>no
It quite literally does both of those things, though.

You said it was included for free. And I asked you if you think they'd sell the switch for $300 if it wasn't in there.

Ethernet port for example. And something to charge your pro controller with

id say you have a point but youre just blatantly wrong.

you seriously believe lies then

if the dock did scratch screens why did the issue just vanish after the first week? if the dock makes the system overheat why doesn't everyone have a super warped switch by now?

Cause nintendo are mad at gamers and want to fuck them

>The switch would be perfectly fine if it was just a handheld
No, handhelds are NOT fine.

>none of these things happened to mine so its fake

lmao

>if its happening to one or a few systems its happening to all of them world wide

lamo

Fake orgasm.

Fast RMX is the shit

>tfw you've faked an orgasm to make your gf happy

show me more than 5 examples of dock scratching. and i mean the dock itself scratching the screen through normal use. not someone who slams the system into the dock while drunk

show me the heat tests that show that the system is being put under too much strain which is causing the entire system to warp.

show me the damn evidence you fuck

>tfw you've faked your own masturbation orgasm to make yourself happy

I'll save you the time and just declare everything fake.

and yet it made sony irrelevant in Japan in just 1 week.

>is outselling PS4 in the US and Europe
>will have all the japanese exclusives

Power and best third party AAA games?

>microsoft just announced the scorpio

there is now LITERALLY , no point in owning a ps4.

Scorpio has no games worth the time . Why would you want a high end PC mock-up ?

why did anyone buy the ps4 for the first 4 years before it got one dark souls spin off?

$100 cheaper than xbone
multiplats ran better

that's about it. scorpio is coming out and i doubt the price will be less than ps4 pro. so it'll still be more expensive and have less exclusive games that people will want to buy

These are some hardcore shills, can we just start banning these people since they probably shit post the switch to keep it relevant.

Can we start banning people like you who shitpost and like to spread lies?

>SOMEONE POSTING FACTS GOTTA CALL THEM SHILLS