Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7n95lCwik
youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg
youtube.com/watch?v=f_7uOrS_mvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO

Symbiote Black Cat ending best ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7n95lCwik

Is Web of Shadows the best Spider-Man game?

DR CONNORS CLASS

Reminder that this literally 9 year old game STILL has the best combat in the open world genre.

Fucking fight me.

What was her fucking problem?

>find a gang of thugs at the top of a building
>send them all careening to their death

I still love the combat. Definitely the best out of all the Spider-Man games. I remember when they previewed it on one of the G4 shows and made such a big deal out of the web grapple allowing you to chain attack enemies mid air and how the entire vulture fight was in the air and relied on it, and how it featured wall combat. It's a fun as hell game.

Nope, Ultimate still holds that title

Haven't played it in a while but I remember the combat being pretty shit. Web of Shadows has it beat.

she had a fucking problem

yes

Why has every following game been mediocre to shit? I remember when Shattered Dimensions came out and I was so fucking excited because of how much I loved WoS, then I found out it wasn't open world and was disappointed. Spider-Man games just aren't as good when they aren't open world.

Venom was a better kisser

not even gonna pretend to know the politics behind why, but appearantly WoS had a shit ton of developers and support as did spiderman 2. Those people knew what they were doing unlike the shattered dimensions and edge of time people which were only 1 an 2 developers strong.

asm2 was good albeit cut short

That being said, do you think the PS4 exclusive game coming up will a return to form?

It was alright. I'll say this: it was better than I expected it to be. I kind of thought it would be garbage, but I had fun with it.

No idea. Off the bat I feel like the combat won't touch Web of Shadows and the mobility won't touch 2's either, mainly because the trailer was so short and purely cinematic... otherwise they would have shown off more gameplay.

But for what it's worth, I'm still expecting a great game with exciting cinematic and combat worth my time.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's anything beyond that.

to elaborate on this, first watch Spiderman PS4's trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg
then compare it to web of shadows trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=f_7uOrS_mvw

they were much more confident with WoS and it doesn't enlist my confidence when the most impressive thing about the game they want to show off are the QTE's and cutscenes.