ITT

reaction pictures videogames edition

not video games
back to Sup Forums

I don't know hee-ho you are. I don't know what you hee-want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very par-hee-tcular set of skills, hee-ho. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Mara go now, that will be the end of it - I will hee-not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will Bufula you, hee ho.

have a few homemade that i've never got a chance to post

smug cats

worst girl

More Pacha.

>tfw have too many Pokemon reaction images but /vp/ is right down the street

Artist?

I'm going to need your finest Doctor Wily or Eggman reaction images.

Only the finest will do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>tfw MGS4 is a good game

Thought it was thicc booty for way too long

Easily has the best mix of stealth and shooting for a series like MGS. By that I mean the stealth is what you should strive for and it is obviously designed with that in mind, but the shooting is up to par for those 'oh shit' moments where you fuck up. I feel like MGSV is opposite, where it has competent stealth aspects, but has some of the best shooting mechanics of the series. The engine would make a fucking great TPS/hybrid.

This is the best thread on Sup Forums in a while