youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA
youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU
store.steampowered.com/app/417990/
sega.com/14111219
youtube.com/watch?v=wByiG4vlRtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno mate.

pretty much zero but hopefully sega bitches atlus enough to get them to port it

Is it true that they lock specific IP's to specific platforms? Like Persona to Sony, SMT to Nintendo, etc.

No chance
Never ever
Sorry pcbros

I'd say a 45% chamce it gets a PC port in about 5 years, when you consider Valkyrie Chronicles and how the Bayonetta announcement might actually be a PC port, all of which are owned by Sega

According to their former community manager, their higher-ups are outright against it, since the domestic market is their only real priority, with the West just being a glorified afterthought. Unless something breaks Sony and Ninty's stranglehold on the traditional videogame market there, it'll stay that way.

Sega HQ have a strict hands-off policy with Atlus, so Sega Europe (The division behind their push for more PC ports) have no sway over them.

It's more likely to be ported to the Xbone or Switch.

No they can keep it we don't want their weeb shit.

It's one of the few pieces of weeb shit I want.

I'm already emulating Persona 5 on PC so I win

We'll trade it for a good PC game, so if that ever actually happens let us know.

>lying on the internet

There's a PS3 emulator

If he's only talking about emulating he's not wrong though. You can get it to work but it's far from playable.

>buttery smooth 11 FPS

>WiiU emulator banking 500k a year
>ps3 emulator does 10k a year

But wasn't supposed the WiiU to have no games at all?

beggars can't be choosers

Sad

hopefully zero since it will keep those who arent fan enough to buy a console for it away. what we should really be doig is asking atlus for a port of eternal punishment psp remake. fuck pc

There's a (relatively) underfunded PS3 emulation project that's been on-going for a few years, now. I say underfunded since CemU makes 30k a month on Patreon, thanks to deploying the latest builds of the emulator to people who donate.

Unfortunately, progress is slow, especially given how dreadful the labor to emulate the cell processor is, on top of getting games to work on the emulator at all.

Persona 5 is up and about on it, though not running at a great frame rate. Regardless, I'd prefer to fund the game directly.

That can only play most commercial games at half speed with many glitches.

Niggas boolin for Breath of the Wild at 4k.

Blame Zelda for that. People are desperate to play it. That and the fact that you get the newest shiny builds a week earlier if you pay them lead to this.

I can see a lot of people stopping to support them once the game reaches a state where it's perfectly playable because that's all they care about.

>Atlus hates Americans
>Most Americans play on PC
Really activated the almonds

But they have Horizon Zero Dawn™

As much as I'd love to see it on PC, I doubt it'll happen.

Aloy's shitty final design, aside, I would love to see a 60fps Horizon on PC. But it was developed Guerrilla Games, so I doubt it will ever happen.

Atlus barely cares about the western market.

>PCfats thinking they are worthy enough to even touch a game like Persona

I mean

w-we kinda have it

youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA

100% through emulation
0% officially

Niche game with poor sales, it looks like no one care about this game.

what's the problem with the japs and pc?
i've been there for a month in 2015 because of work and a lot of cards and cpus were almost the same price as in the states.

>implying they aren't playing them via perfectly emulated ps2 persona 3 and 4 at 4k.
But hey you wanna talk shit let's go back even further, because persona fans of today only played 3 and 4 and didn't touch 1 revelations and 2 on PS1.

Almost zero
youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU

how was your trip there user? go anywhere nice?

NEVER SEE IT COMING
E
V
E
R

S
E
E

I
T

C
O
M
I
N
G

>Ammo: -1

god bless

>poor sales
Are we talking about the same game?

When the PS3 emulator gets farther in development, which is apparently progressing really quickly.

>what's the problem with the japs and pc?

Japs like more potable convenient shit unlike Koreans that are more into PC building and PC gaming

i've been to tokyo since i work with "electricity lines" (don't know how to say it in english) and a lot of electronics were at a pretty reasonable price.

>>Most Americans play on PC
Fake news

Yup. I normally hate patreon and shit like that but it's allowing the devs to work full time on rpcs3 and it's insane how fast it progressed in the last few months

Can anyone recommend another living simulator type rpg that is on the PC?

I would say never ever but that was also the chance for dual audio so anything could happen

Koreans aren't into pc building they go to cafes and choose from a list of mmos, rts and mobas, that's why the korean market is so oversaturated with shit games and nothing of quality.
korean developers mind set
>make beautiful game
>can't code for shit so can't optimize for shit loads of pop in
>make it an mmo
>make it free to play to reach largest cafe market
>make it always online afk based if you can to grab more cafe time
>can't hold a stable market oh well cash shop the shit out of it place vanity items all in the cash shop leave gear bland
>can't design a good loot system that's okay more cash shop items to make looting easier
>can't design a fair rng system that's okay we can soak more money by offering items in the cash shop to increase chances
>can't design a proper inventory and financial dump system that's okay more cash shop for inventory space and make your economy based around the cash shop with everything hyper inflating

This is practically ALL korean mmos and this is all they release, instead of doing games, because over there it's about gains not games. Right now most popular shit over there Black Desert.

store.steampowered.com/app/417990/

Thanks but I already own it

I'M AN XBOX MAIN AND I PLAYED PERSONA 5 AT A FRIEND'S LAST NIGHT AND FUCK I WANNA PLAY SO FUCKING BAD FUCK

WHY DON'T JAPS CARE ABOUT MY PRECIOUS XBOX GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO PLAY SHIT LIKE NIER AND PERSONA FUCK

THE DUALSHOCK 4 HECKING SUCKS I WOULD KILL TO PLAY PERSONA ON XBOX

FUCK

Very low. Your best bet is trying to emulate the ps3 version

Persona Q on 3DS. SMT Nocturne on PS2.

No.

seeing as there are literally characters in the background all throughout the game playing on psp and ps vitas... I doubt it would get ported due to the same reasons as metal gear solid 4, having psp and other playstation products featured. I mean it's easy to to just simply remove them, but this is atlus we're talking about.. the google translate enthusiast company. Dont get your hopes up.

Buy a PS4.
Or emulate P5 on your PC is it's strong enough.

The deal there is, you build a PC and then the games cost almost double than consoles version and some of your own fucking country games can`t be purchased. is not like there isnt japs that want to PC, is that the home companies don`t want them to.

Wait for this to reach zero.
sega.com/14111219

>yfw Scorpio gets Persona 5 with better graphics just to fuck with Sony

Here you go weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=wByiG4vlRtA

on pc and fully playable and also FREE

I would honestly say there is a decent chance
The game sold well in the west, Logically it would make sense to release it on more platforms here.
I wouldn't mind double dipping and getting on Steam as well.
Not any time soon but when sales dry up a little I could see a port happening to keep a nice flow
Biggest problem is piracy though, Japan was shit scared about the game getting streamed online
Porting to a platform where people actually brag about pirating games? They would be wary as fuck.

>Xbox ever getting mainline Persona

100%, it already is.