Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4m60C1npa0?t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exhibit B

>mentioning God

How Islamophobic

number C

goddamn alex and his smug forever war face

also, why are the goatfuckers so strong every game? there are multiple people saying arabia is #1 of all civs right now in terms of being good at licherally everything

As an average it might be the best, but specializing in something is usually better. Scythia's absurd war bonuses make it the best, Sumeria' unbeatable early game (unless you're Scythia) is better, and Kongo is better at culture victories.

doing a domination only game against 5 AI civs right now

right off the bat spain and scythia (who is supposed to hate backstabbers) team up and declared a double surprise awar against me now after giving up one city and another being razed, they left me alone with two citiies with barely any military on my end of the snowflake

should i just restart or could i recover from this

what bully for you means?

t non anglo

really depends on difficulty/How far in the game you are. I'd say if your past the industrial era or past prince difficulty i'd start over, but other than that you'd probably be able to comeback

"Bully" was his personal catchphrase. It meant 'good', so 'good for you'. I think it was used more often in his time, but it fell out of use, so now it's associated exclusively with him because he's the most important person to use it.

im at emperor difficulty, basically increasing difficulty everytime i finish a whole "campaign" against AI

also, tech wise, theyre using swordsmen and knights and the strongest units i have are the basic heavy chariot

You're probably fucked unless you're very good.

whats worse is, i got mod to increase the strength of city-states so they declared war on my frontier city while the city states that are located between the snowflake arms just swarmed my capital until they themselves got to it

it was pretty crazy

>Persian has brighter skin than Greek

>Kongo is better at culture victories
>niggers that never built or did anything for 6 billion years are good at culture

What the flying fuck?

Does that mean Trump will be a decent POTUS?

>will be
he is

I just wanna impress her bros

As long as Kushman lives, The Donald will never be free.

>being this deluded
is there one thing he hasn't fucked up so far? he can't speak a sentence without sounding like a four year old or contradicting himself.

she likes civs with big militaries cause shes a ho whose looking for that alpha male to protect her trade routes

but like every other AI she will denounce you for literally every other action you do

i hate this

>australia HATES warmongers
>get attacked by australia

>Scythians
>Asian
Gelonus was North/West of the Black Sea, IE in modern day Ukraine.

as i said earlier, scythia hates backstabbers and warmongers

but declares a surprise war against me just after meeting

Man, I fucking miss REAL leader scenes from Civ V. Civ VI somehow has less voice acting, and no cool backgrounds to go along with the leaders

Boudicca wouldn't have been half as cool without her sword shenanigans.

>you will never have her backstab you and step on your hard cock as her soldiers pillage your brand new city
>you will never hear her laugh as you cum all over yourself

>you will never take revenge by storming her capital decades later
>you will never bend her over facing her shattered empire and thrust inside her until you shoot your thick hot load deep inside her while she sobs

feels pretty bad bros

This is true. Just look at Trump.

He's not really the best. Poland and America are far better cultural civs. Hell, Persia and Australia are better than Kongo at cultural victory.

Fuck firaxis
seriously

Arabia is broken because of the Madrasa, but they have nothing else going for them, really. The Mamluk is nowhere near as good as the Camel Archer, and in game it's mid-tier among unique units. It's certainly no Varu, Samurai, Legionnaire, or Redcoat.

Plus, waiting to be the last one to found a religion is asking for trouble if you're actually going for a religious victory.

Are you talking about her nose?

yea i had Tomyris attack me a few turns after declaring friendship. then she hated me for fighting back...

eh, victoria though

youtu.be/H4m60C1npa0?t=20s

you just want to take her by the hips and whisper to her soon its your turn when she throws her tantrum as a reaction

Gandhi has attacked me more than Harald Hardrada, Frederick I, Tomyris, Alexander, and Gorgo COMBINED. Literally every game I end up having to defend against a Varu swarm.

jdimsa

>tfw she sees your dick

It basically just means "good job"

Capturing cities is a no-no, unless it's Russia's little forward-settling colony of 2 population or the civ is hated by everyone.

>tfw I completely delete Egypt from existence in the Modern Era
>tfw everyone is only mildly annoyed at me because she was a total cocksucker the entire game and none of her cities had much population due to her constant warring

Persians were true Aryans before being overrun by shitskin semites.

is there another place other than nexus to get civ 6 mods?

i was looking for any mods that would fix the denouncement obessesion with AIs but the only thing i found there of note was the "better city states one" and "rescaled war weariness" one

I think the Cassus Belli system should be reworked to be set modifiers based on criteria, stacking. That way you can have multiple reasons to go to war with someone, and potentially gain no warmonger penalty for wiping out the world bully (a la America gaining no war penalty for BTFO'ing Nazi Germany)

>you will never put Cleopatra in a mating press and spurt warm globules of your seed deep in her pussy as she coos gently in your ear

just about DONE

a force skip turn would be nice too, especially if youre playing a domination only game and when its just you and a single civ left, you basically spend 5 minutes jumping around city to city and unit to unit for just to hit the skip turn button

>Not wanting to have her ride you while you bury your face in her tits
>Not wanting to hear her intensify in volume and pitch as she gets closer to orgasm
>Not wanting to have her wrap her legs around your back while she pulls your head into her tiddies while you're pumping liters of virile semen into her Greek pussy

>no love for our resident gilf

dont know if its just the corset that gives her that figure and if she takes it off would it sag all the way to her knees

>her loss cinematic is basically "i lost, just have your way with me and my people and be done with it"

>want to bust a load to Cleopatra so bad
>no remotely decent civ vi r34 of her anywhere

what a fucking crime

I've been waiting since launch and I'm fixing to burst

This thread makes me want more hot female leaders for Civ VI.

Just imagine how many sexy leaders we could have. Queen Dido wearing see-through silk. Boudicca with exposed midriff and underboob. Eva Peron.

>that's right, girls can be kings too!

garbo

Catherine, in V, basically said "I think I'm going to enjoy being your new fucktoy" when you defeated her.

she was the KING of poland

Argentina civ w h e n

It has to do with the fucked up Polish monarchy after the death of Casimir III.

Besides, Jadwiga was a loli princess. She got boned around 12 - 13 years old. She took the Big Lithuanian Cock good for the next 12 - 13 years of her short life.

>Argentina
No, we need Gran Colombia led by Simon Bolivar finally.

Then we can get Chile.

How is, "Pretty sure you're a queen," not an option?

They really could do with some more robust responses for greetings besides "oh cool, show me your capital ;)".

I want to call Victoria cute and ask her if she'd like to add my dick to her empire.

In the future, Civs will all be sand people

okay but do they have to shove it down your throat?

>That's right. KING. You misogynist.

>next civ game
>Greetings, it is I, Abdul ibn Muhammed, Caliph of the united kingdoms of Sweden, Germany and the Canadian provinces

hey man, im as big of a fedora tipping shitlord who regularly posts on r/kotakuinaction but the most i got out of it is "heres a quirky history thing that a lot of people might not be aware of"

They're not shoving it down our throat. Jadwiga was fucked up from the very start. She was technically the KING of Poland due to succession horseshit, and a lot of people, especially around Eastern Europe, were surprised to learn of that fact.

It's not an agenda, unless historical accuracy is an agenda. If anything, you should be bitching, right alongside me, that Cleopatra isn't lily white considering there isn't a single drop of non-white blood in her family.

>I mean, just look at ALL these non-whites entering into this family tree! She should be 100% pitch black!
>WE
>WUZ
>KWEENZ
>N
>SHIEEEET

It's just a cool historical fact, try not to associate with modern shenanigans.

why isn't boudica the leader of britain in this?
I mean come on, she was a woman leader and a warrior, I bet she was hotter than cleopatra and catherine put together jfc

Celts will be added later down the line.

But I don't know if they're going to reuse her or Vercingetorix

They really need to just keep construction times the same in Standard Speed and above, while increasing the length of time it takes to research everything. It would make Epic and Marathon games worth playing.

>that feel when theres two civs left to conquer and all the techs and civics have been researched
>keep repeating the same research for future tech and social media after every turn

>there are people who think you need a war-focus government to wage war efficiently
>not focusing on trade/gold centered governments so you can support the unit maintenance and being able to literally buy an army

THE SPIRIT OF VENICE LIVES ON

>tfw maxed out on science and culture
>tfw own 3/4 continents
>tfw conquered every capital
>On Immortal
>Still only got 1200 points
I'm never going to see what the quotes for the higher scores are, Jesus Christ.

Money is so good in this game because of how easy it is to focus on it and end up with 600 - 700 GPT end game. That's enough to buy a new aircraft carrier and 3 stealth bombers every 10 turns.

War isn't even the best thing in the game. Staying peaceful is objectively better unless you really need some Lebensraum and Russia and Rome are in the game.

>Macedon is separate from Greece
But why? It's not like Greece couldn't have 3 unique leaders.

Also, why the fuck do different leaders have different colors? That's going to end up limiting the amount of potential civs we can get due to running out of colors.

there's alot of colors you know

I honestly have to give it to civ devs for not changing the races of the people.

I'm feeling it'll happen next game but still nice job.

You're disgusting. The "thicc" meme is just a way for fat people to feel good about themselves. Sorry fatso, but you aren't attractive whatsoever. You're just an overweight fuck that's crushing the skeleton inside you.

Now go be fat somewhere else.

is it just me, when gorgo meets you and introduces herself

is she shaking her tits as some sort of amazonian mating ritual when she finds a weak male to force herself onto?

Jadwiga is fucking tiny, m8, what are you on about? Like, my triceps alone are about 1/7th the width of her body.

dont amazonians actually have no tits?

Cleopatra isn't pearly white, they did change her race.

>king(male)
what

Is Civ 6 the most forgettable Civ by far? Why did the dev team go to such shit after 4?

It's a king (female), my dude. She died giving birth.

It's hands down the best base Civ game since II.

They just need to tweak the balance and also the horrendous turn delays post-Spring patch.

I'm having fun with it.

and I've been playing since Civ 1 (one)

only a horse would be powerful enough to mount this woman

i just want to bury my face in her neck

This

Mmmm yes, look at that beautiful princess

fuck off leaf

this witch is not to be trusted
tell them I died Roman

Jogaila had it so good. Imagine you're chilling and fighting some knights, some guys come around and offer you a free kingdom and loli, you only have to accept Jesus

yo hol up

so yous be sayin

*sips gin*

that i can wage wars from start to finish with no repercussions?

Could you imagine how good it felt to snatch off into her tight, hairless cunt? It'd be hard not to say "Jesus"

>unique helicopter unit for Chile

even the painters knew of the thiccness

>Deals x3.5x damage to units of civs following communism

Is the AI in this game still shit?

I WOULD ER UH

STUDY WITH HER

AND BY STUDY I MEAN HAVE SEX