But I thought you said Switch was getting third party support?

But I thought you said Switch was getting third party support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzHWrexWwvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3rd party support =/= every multiplat cashgrab

But I thought you said Xbox had no games?

The Switch DOESN'T have Naruto games.
I actually want a Switch now :D

OP must be Nintendo PR guy.

So bomberman and 1/2switch?

Do you know scat a multi plat cash grab is?

>scat

>:D

lol Naruto. Thought since the Anime was finishing we'd finally be done with this shit. Not even One Piece is this goddamned toxic

one piece is fucking shit.

>they're shit games anyway

Is this a new game that covers everything in the story, from beginning to end? That might be kind of neat.

it's all the storm games in one package

>PS4 gets Naruto
>XBone gets Sasuke
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

how much is it gonna be though? 40? 60?

Why didn't they include Generations and Revolution?

No the new game that's coming out is Shinobi Strike. This is just a compilation.

You bring up a good point. What do those games have this collection won't?

It's a compilation of games that covers everything in the story from beginning to end

There's a-fucking-nother Ninja Storm game coming out? Fucking why? I'm so tired of this god damn series Jesus Christ. What happened to that other game that's in development, Shinobi Strikers or whatever the fuck.

Sakura is my waifu.

That's also coming out

that's coming out this is just all the storm games in one

>not lady tsunade

>one piece is fucking shit

Don't think would really argue with you at this point.

>Oda somehow needs 24+ years to tell a story that's just "They fight the big,bad pirate and almost die, and then a bigger, badder pirate appeared for them to fight. Don't worry, Luffy will be Pirate Numero Uno someday."

Is it irony that a manga about pirates spends so much fucking time treading water?

Yes I get that, but my frustration comes from why the fuck would you also release this and compete with yourself even if this is just a compilation. Why the fuck when you have a new Naruto game coming out into the market would you decide to dump a bunch of other Naruto games into the same market? That seems so fucking stupid. I really just hope that this one is actually the last one finally for real this time because it felt like they were going to end this series like 5 times, especially with games like Generations, but then they just kept fucking making the shit anyways.

>he believed the lies of nintendo shills
>expecting a nintendo console to have games besides the 6-8 same games they reheash every console

People keep telling me that each arc is amazing and the worldbuilding only gets better but damn is it too long for me. Two arcs into the time skip and I dropped it. Don't feel like going back to it ever.

There's world-building in the sense that Oda keeps dumping more shit into the universe.

Why do you think that planet the One Piece takes place on has such a confusing layout and geograpy? It's so Oda can keep pulling stuff out of his ass to keep his cashcow going?

One Piece is like JJBA if JJBA was just Stardust Crusaders, all the characters had one gimmick that they never shut-up about, and it took them over two decades to get to Dio.

I think you sorta have the wrong impression of One Piece. One Piece is a brilliant self-parody manga. You shouldn't take it too seriously and just have fun. I do genuinely think that it's amazing. It became unpredictable to an extent.

>compete with yourself
Considering people can easily afford two games and tons of DLC?

But then why does the Switch sell?

The new Naruto game looks like it will be really fun

youtube.com/watch?v=jzHWrexWwvs

You're retarded, and one piss is way worse

Finally I will be fucking able to play the whole Naruto story.

oh, so its fine when the cash grab is an exclusive?

wtf. Sasuke goes better with the PS4.

Sasuke goes better with my dick up his ass. No homo

You thought wrong fucko, Arent they continuing it with Baruto now or whateverthefuck?

New Clash of Ninja when? The clash of Ninja series and the original Ultimate Ninja games (1-3) were GOAT

This is supposed to be good? You'll play a mostly butchered version of a story you can already watch in anime format.

yes

At least Naruto can do the sexy transexual jutsu

so much douijin potential

>You'll play a mostly butchered version of a story you can already watch in anime format.
No one wants to sit down and watch 50+ hours of a mid budget anime chocked with filler.
The games trim much of the fat.

Hopefully never again. They overstayed their welcome, CC2 should carry their 3d animation prowess into a better IP or at least a better anime series.

New burrito anime/manga is coming out though, literally no hope.

So Sup Forums, Naruto version or Sasuke version?

Aren't these box arts on the wrong consoles?

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that sony has the naruto cover and xbone has the sasuk3 one?

I feel like the other way around would make more sense

Yes. Xbox is the good guys.

Anime has good animation in 1 on 100 episodes, rest looks like shit and half of the episodes are fillers

The games have shit animations, music, voice acting, and this one will probably have shit gameplay.

>game in development for years isn't on the month old console

What a shock

I read a random issue of OP and it introduced a characters brother and sister for the first time. A character that's been around for over 20 years.

You'll get some (you)s yet, don't lose hope kusopost-kun.

>games have shit animation

I've never played them, but bullshit, I know they are animated incrediibly well just from webms and from playing other CC2 games

Does he keep his eye closed for the rest of the fight?

This gif needs an *autistic screeching* caption

>best adaptation of a manga is video games

how do they do it

>Actual Japanese text: "Guess I'll get serious!"

>English translation: "Guess I'll turn on the juice a little!"

What the fuck?!

Bamco wasting their resources on literal shit instead of One Piece and other great manga