Fire Emblem Heroes

Effie confirmed shit defensive

No Arena quests today, most likely due to tonight's maintenance. Speculate what files will be in the next update

First for no more orbs for anyone

Don't be retarded and link your account. You even get free orbs.

How viable is galeforce on quad builds? Being able to activate galeforce in 2 fights seems bretty gewd.

Reminder to give your Ryoma Vantage 3

When's the update?

1 fight assuming you had full health.

>you initiate
>brave weapon, 2 hits
>charge 5 to 4, 4 to 3
>if enemy survives, they counter
>charge 3 to 2
>you double
>charge 2 to 1, 1 to charged
>now you move again and also hopefully have Desperation activated

8 hours from now I believe.

Are we getting orbs for this gauntlet?

7.5 hours, but yeah.

And yes, we're getting the rewards again.

The same rewards we got the last one for the 10 billion votes.

Maybe they'll make an integrated UI for the arena quests. The one in the quest log is janky since it pops up as a page of quests.

Bump

>use the strongest green axe to attack a blue
>surprised when she loses

Pretty good, Galeforce Cordelia is scary.

Muh rerolls

>tfw got caught completely off guard against a Cordelia/Olivia combo in the gauntlet

It was the only time I lost the whole gauntlet.

before: man, i wish to have 20k feathers
now: i have 40k feathers and dont know what to do

>WHEN WILL BASED DRAGON LILITH GET INTO HEROES NINTENDO???

Sharena is always an option

How are you supposed to get orbs when you've done all the story mode missions? There are barely any quests that give orbs either

Didn't she get punched out by a random faceless in Conquest?

They'd have to at some point. They'll run out of other dragons to add eventually.

There's only one Sharena.

You pay for them.

More so meant that that's a unit you're guaranteed to have that is worth powering up.

Yup her death is cheesy and forced

But dang she's kyoot

She got killed protecting Corrin from the weakest enemy in the game.

Mmmh.

It worked better in BR when Hans killed her

Honestly she needed a bigger role in the story. Or supports.

>tfw running +Def Dragon Corrin, who would have taken 0 dmg from that attack anyway.
Thanks IS.

This is your army's tactician tonight.

>dragons

The type isn't called dragon. It's called beast. Guess where all of the beast people will be crammed when they get added? Regardless of the fact that making them all magic attackers doesn't suit many of them.

I'm also sitting on 40k feathers. Not a single 1-4* worth promoting.

You can reroll after linking.

Are you saying when Lethe gets added, they're going to give her fucking Fire Breath for a weapon? And that Falchion will do bonus damage to her? When even Cipher has established a difference between dragons and other shapeshifting types?

Actually, the weapon type is called breath, so yeah that's probably dragon only.
Beast will probably be like dragons, a unique melee type weapon that can be any of the colors, and is otherwise treated as infantry.

IntSys murdered Lilith's character for some shitty MyCastle

Despicable devs. Could've been playable but nooooooo

That's not beast, that's breath. Breath attacks are against Res. Laguz are physical attackers. It's logical that a new type will be added.

Hmmm, seems you're right. My bad.

Nevermind.

Wait, was she really planned as being playable?
>Could have had a qt peasant dragon waif.
Fucking ISIS.

We got rewards when the last Voting Gauntlet ended?
Other that feathers?

I really do hope they add beasts because I really want Keaton on my team. Oh and updates usually bring the stuff that gets datamined right?I want to know the future banners

Reptor blue armor mage when?

I just want my Waifu

20 orbs and some other shit. Like 5,000 universe crystals and 20 of each great badge.

Yeah. But they got lazy.

Also, you can't REALLY waifu her anyways because... Hidden Truths.

what a cute boy

These sprites aren't real but she was playable at one point. There's file evidence, she can be placed back in game via hacking.

She even has a crit cut in, but attack animations are absent.

Oh, right, I think I remember that
Fuck, I wanted even more feathers, I'm only missing 3.3k before i can 5* another unit

We very much did, sempai, initially (if my memory serves) we were only supposed to get 10 gems tops but then, ISIS somehow underestimated Lucina's fanbase.

I would 5* Anna, but I kinda need a mounted character to deal with Kaguro with more reliability.

>instead of delaying the DLC they forced it out when it wasn't ready and we never got her

kill

Then I'm expecting better rewards for this Gauntlet, I'm sure 67+ billion votes deserve a handsome reward

>reading all this shit about lilith
Goddammit good thing i never finished that fucking awful game literally the worst FE to come out

I'm happy for the orbs because I'm out right now and I'm this guy: Hope to fuck I get a worthwhile 3 or 4*. I'm not even going to snipe for a while, I'm low on units in general and need to just start dumping my orbs to fill out my barracks again. SI took its toll, but I've got all my useful units pretty well decked out as an upside.

Still not going to roll shitty grey spheres.

Say that to my face mother fucker

well they also gave way more flags out this season. I wouldn't expect more than the 20 orbs they promised from the gauntlet, but maybe we'll get 3-5 orbs for the maintenance if we're lucky

also new orb quests hopefully

Hope you like getting plowed by Nino.

I think I'm gonna 5* star my Effie next and sacrifice my useless Hinoka just so I can give Effie a Brave Lance+

Amen to that.

But at least the characters had good design.

I certainly do.

Do you know what Wary Fighter is?

I want to get plowed by Nino!

If anything, I got the impression she was made just because of MyCastle and then never actually went anywhere beyond that besides the forced death scene. She sure doesn't seem to have relevance to anything outside of giving you your pocket dimension, which is never acknowledged otherwise anyways, and after that, she's relegated to just eating duty if you don't do online shit. I feel like her death scene was even thrown in at the last minute because they realized they didn't do a damn thing with this mascot-like character they were using to shill the game in Japan and wanted her to have SOME kind of significant impact on Corrin.

>nuke her
>dance
>move her away from danger
Not him, but range fighters w/ dancers completely trivialize her

make sure she's -SPD

I've got my own Nino, Tharja and Olivia hanging around, it's not just Effie.

having +def Mcorrin with Mrobin standing by and rally defense

THE WALL

Yeah, it's a shame they might as well be generic troops since they all lack personality/development

Either that or
>attack
>dance
>attack
Hector is more of a problem, but just because of his counter

Effie is pretty shit in Conquest also.
Her only use I feel is being the one to visit two of the villages in chapter 8

Sadly, i reckon that no ungodly amount of votes will ever net us much more than 20 gems.

>effie
>shit in conquest
General is a shit class for her, but she's one of the harder hitting units that you can get. Her speed is also pretty decent for what she is, so you can turn her into a GK or run her as a general without Wary Fighter. Luna + her personal ability and retardedly high strength basically turns her into a physical nuke with pretty decent bulk.

No, she's pretty low tier.
It takes a while for her to be level 10 in which it would then make her a good GS pair up bot.
Her early defence is meaningless when Paladin Jakob is already being tinked by everything.
And her 4 move just kills her.
Best let her make Percy early so you can farm some money.

Do fortify and ward calvary stack?

Is this tier list accurate?
I've tried looking up a tier list so many times and every time it says something COMPLETELY different

Looks like I'm using a healthy mix of goods and bads. I regret investing in Nyx though, she literally has like 60% hitchance most of the time

This is Sharena, she wants to be friends with everyone.

Can she even be friends with based goldfish?

>keaton low tier

wolfskins are absolutely fucking overpowered what are you on about

It's probably the most recently made Tier list since it was made like 4 months ago?
Nyx is good as she promotes into a Dark Knight after one level which lets her dominate chapters 10-14 where she then becomes Leo's pair up bot giving him +3 Def, +6 Mag, +2 speed and most importantly, +1 move.
Also she can support Odin during those chapters to unlock the Horse Spirit, Spirit dust and Lightning paralogue.

>Warding blow

Effie is an insane damage dealer, and early game is your best physical tank.

>1 range
>Either bulky or offensive, never both at the same time
>6 move
Velouria's paralogue also provides 0 rewards I recall.

>Hone AND rally attack

No, early game Jakob and Corrin are your best physical tanks.

No and what a stupid ass image

What am I even looking at?

With enough buffs, Nino will one shot her anyway.

I probably shouldn't even worry that much since I'm only playing on normal first
I'll keep that in mind though for an eventual second playthrough

we posting Effie now?

>Keaton that low
>Charlotte that low
>Beruka that high
>Camilla higher than Xander
>Ellis that low
>Gunter that high
>Mozu that low
>Effie that low
LOL

>gunter
>above F tier
>nyx
>above D
>keaton
>that low
>mozu, the only archer you can get in Conquest, and completely usable after babying in her recruit chapter
>F
>Xander's titty monster backpack that makes him S-tier
>that low
extremely shit tier list tbqh senpai

I like my Effie more than your Effie

>promoting before level 20
Lol what?

>Wary Fighter 2
For what reason?

>1 range
alright having 1 range at all times is a flaw

>either bulky or offensive never both
makes up for it by having the bulk/offensive stats be fuckhuge

>6 move
same as tons of units

>xander not s tier
>beruka that fucking high
>kaze not a
>niles in fucking a
>effie on fucking odin tier
>keaton low at all
>lazlow that fucking low
>benny and mozu bad
holy shit i didn't know it was possible for someone to be this horribly wrong

Instead of saying nothing you could have at least provided points to your disagreements.
But I shall help you.
>Keaton
>Charlotte
No good +move pair up options
>Beruka
+4 damage on her personal with a hand axe
Flies
Insane damage when paired with Arthur
>Camilla
Easily the best unit in the game
Flies, gains experience like a unit 5 levels her junior, Wyvern Lord is broken
>Elise
Healing isn't as important as people think it is and Flora takes over the offesive staff jobs later on.
>Gunter
+1 move pair up
>Mozu
The investment used on her actively hurts better units like Jakob or Corrin
>Effie
Why not?
If the unit isn't going to be fighting later on why not promote them early and destroy the midgame with powerful promoted units?
He also has ass support options and as already stated his kid gives nothing.
Also you cannot forge his weapon and joins too late to be as useful as other units.

>his kid gives nothing
What you mean other than one of the most powerful units in the entire game?

Explain to me how Laslow is in any way better Than Odin?
Or how Xander is better than the top three.
Or how Kaze is better than anyone above him.
Or how Niles is worse than anyone below him.
Or how Benny is in anyway useful?
Same with Effie or Keaton.

Velouria is nowhere near close to being the most powerful unit in the game.
She suffers all the same flaws her father has.
Late game it's just flying with +1 Move pair bots and nuking with Leo, Xander, Corrin and Camilla.