Based on what Sup Forums has told me, here's what's wrong with this game:

Based on what Sup Forums has told me, here's what's wrong with this game:

>not enough e-celeb voiceacting
>too much empty space on levels
>neither of the main characters have clothes

None of those worry me, is there any other reason not to get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tracker.prq.to/announce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No reason not to get it
no reason to pay either: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2b7ee9c210a865864624f8e6cea8968407ade2b4&dn=Yooka-Laylee&tr=tracker.prq.to/announce

Why exactly, reviews seem rather positive

I think the price tag is a bit steep, but it looks exactly like what they promised.

Pants are an unlockable

>buying reddit: the game

Not an argument

t. butthurt redditor

>Anything i don't like is reddit: the game.

t. reddit marketing shill

Answer this: What else is wrong with the game, other than what OP mentioned and the game being 'reddit'?

So you are from reddit?

Why are you replying to a shitposter?

>boring, uninspired levels
>easy as fuck enemies
>lame gameplay
>feels like a chore, you think you could do something else with your time as the game drags on

Seriously, the only good part about this mediocre reddit shitfest is the soundtrack.

If I want to play Banjo Kazooie, I'll go play Banjo Kazooie.

I kikestarted the game, but I honestly don't think it's worth $40. That's way too steep.

From what I understand the dialogue is unskippable on top of being insanely grating. Not really a reason to not buy it, just an annoying feature.
If you feel so inclined to dish out $40 for this game then by all means do. Stop asking Sup Forums to make decisions for you.

>the Kazooie Run equivalent uses up energy
>even if you're sitting still
>over 5 seconds just to recharge it and it recharges sporadically
>a fucking double jump on top of a flutter jump, trivializing any notion of platforming in the game

It just seems no one but Sup Forums hates it with such passion and I wanted to see uf there is some flaw that I didn't hear about

You're better off watching some faggot play it on youtube and skip the boring parts (aka more than half of the game).

Welcome to Sup Forums

Ugly characters
Ugly graphics

they somehow managed to make it look worse than banjo kazooie even though it came out almost 2 decades later

Sup Forums hates anything that isn't an open world rpg/fps/tps.

There are some people playing it on twitch go and see if you like it.

>neither of the main characters have clothes
Don't worry, you can unlock that after 100%ing the game.

The only legitimate sound criticism I have heard is this; the game was made to please it's target audience of the banjo kazooie crowd. If you're a fan of it this game will please you, but if you are anywhere not in their target you will regret your purchase.

>Banjo Kazooie Crowd
This seems more geared towards Tooie/DK64 Fans with the large, open worlds, several unlockable skills that can be upgraded and backtracking.
Kazooie had some relatively big worlds, but they usually weren't empty nor did you have to backtrack much and your moveset was reasonably sized with no upgrades necessary.