user pls
there is no lobby with such name

sumika never
just like aos2

it hasn't been 10 minutes dink

Summer 2017

IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES BOY, WHERES THE LOBBY

Yeah what the fuck. See that you hurry.

tfw I'm still buying all the 100% oj dlc anyways even though I'm waiting for AoS2

Iru never desu

dead game
dead thread
no lobbies

Should be called fucking 100% Wasting My Time.

Someone else make a lobby then

LOBBY WHERE

1 more

Any you boys like playing a bunny that die a lot?

When playing with newcomers to the game yeah

>not playing Aru every game
Why bother

Poppo

I want to fuck poppo

Because I enjoy playing other characters much more

Why is star breaking light literally cancer

t. Saki

niceme.me
rage

Get in here.

Need 2 more

I just got the "Put it on Bill" achievement after using NoName's hyper in battle.
And it doesn't make any sense.

no lobbies
dead game

Kiriko a shit
NoName too stronk

There are people who set events to mystery. Kill yourselves. It's a fun event, but it quickly gets annoying to deal with it every fucking game.

Lobbies with forced Mystery on every single game are the worst, yeah.

you sound like a casual

I'm around level 120 fag

ur a level 120 fag

>Implying No Name isn't OP

I feel you
t. Krilla

>Implying he is

>A character harder to kill than kyouko that has +1 attack is perfectly fine because he has a 6 to revive.. Even though he never dies

>-1 defense
>harder to kill then kyoko
I laugh

>implying that having hyper mode as a passive isn't strong as fuck
>implying that having a stronger shield counter that can be used on offense isn't ridiculous.
He's absurdly good and I'm expecting him to get reigned in somehow, 6 rec is a pathetic downside to his numerous strengths.

>Implying it's the -1 defence that's the problem

Do you even know what you're talking about?

>killed me?
>nope - I turn into a flower pot
>trying to kill me again?
>lmao. go fight the manager
>still want to kill me?
>lol, too bad. I already stepped at home and turned back to normal

I bet you get baited from Alte's hyper all the time. You can easily kill pot since pot stats are shit.

>You can easily kill pot when it sprints away from you, refers you to the manager, etc

Yeah, right

>getting baited
Maybe you're just shit at this game.

>MAybe you should kill the pot it's so weak durr
>MAybe you should just not fight the pot at all hurr stop getting baited

Let enemies kill the pot. Use cards to prevent pot from using hyper like Flamethrower or Out of Ammo. Kill him while he is below norma 2 or less then 20 stars. Pray to RNG that he doesn't draw hypers. Quit complaining every time new DLC comes out just because you still haven't figure out how to deal against them while others have already.

>Implying you know what characters other players will pick all the time
>Implying you're not already using other cards to catch up to the pot and can play out of ammo, or you have out of ammo in your hand
>Implying he actually lands on flamethrower
>Impliny he actually lands on enemies

Maybe if you can give a tactic that doesn't require choosing specific cards or hoping he lands on specific cards, or 'not fighting him at all and hoping he kills himself on enemies instead of just killing himself normally' or whatever.

>not doing default, random, random and random map

I mean, yes, you might have a valid point if this was some sort of competitive draft game where each side drafts up characters and whatever. But it isn't.

>default
>not just going full random

>someone sets battlefield event
>2 starbos and a yuki

Whoever is that Yuki has good tastes

>going full random
>not doing random, mystery, random

Quit making risky decisions and complain about your shit luck how NoName draws all the hypers.

Fuck off with your shit taste. Dealing with mystery every fucking game gets old and annoying.

Fuck off, casual.

>Forcing Mystery

>Call me a casual when mystery event itself is for casuals

>tfw you just wanted to play OJ but your lobby caused a shitstorm about balance and random/random/mystery

Blame a certain level 120 faggot.

Random is the way to go.
Metagaming is for faggots.

>complains about mystery like a casual

Just because something has a potential counter doesn't mean it's OP. Especially in a game where you don't actually know what you'll be facing and it's kind of casual in the first place.

You need more general counterplays than 'Don't fight them, but fight them'.

Blame a certain sore loser faggot

By that logic Alte is overpowered too right? You can't kill since she will use her hyper and gain +1 attack and full health since she safely kills herself.

Alte isn't OP because her suicide isn't always on, she can fail her suicide and if she doesn't suicide then she's stuck at +0 attack anyway. And she has to revive after suicide.

How come I've never, ever had problems with Alte, but no name is problems all day long?

She may not be overly powerful but she's annoying as shit since there is fuckall to do if she has her sight set on you short of having Shield to prevent a counterattack.

Quit acting like you can't survive a boss encounter or NoName draws all the hyper cards. The reason why you have problems with NoName is because everyone is fucking trying out the new DLC characters so of course you will see a lot of NoName or Kiriko wins.

>but then why am i not having problems about kiriko then

NoName is easier to play as then Kiriko. I went up against few good Kiriko and they won most of the time. Yesterday most of my games had Kiriko wins then NoName wins even.

So what, specifically, is wrong with mystery? It adds variety to the game.

>OJ
>balance

The only arguments are whether something is anti-fun or not like sweetbreaker, especially when she first dropped, only a whiny faggot straight outta steam forums would genuinely argue balance in this game.

He doesn't NEED to draw all the hyper cards. The time he spends potted isn't awfully long, and all he has to do is reach home. With that, there any number of cards such as the escape one or his hyper or shield counter or even just shield or dash or here and there to get him home. Or he can just kill himself with something such as chariot and deny anyone anything. It's even worse if there's a chance of random warps or on a map where all the homes are extremely easy to get to.
And every time he reaches home, it's more than just a +1 HP. It's a +1 HP and then you have to kill him all over again from 3 HP, because he essentially gains 2 HP from turning into a head before he even reaches home.
You have to rely on luck that he doesn't have any of the many answers he has to you bullying him, and even then you can't just stack a load of attack and burst him down in one go. The 'oh my friend'ness isn't a problem at all, it's just how easy it is for him to regenerate again.

Kiriko on the other hand is damn easy to bully. Not recovering can be a big thing, and her hyper actually stops people from getting wins off of each other and doesn't actually steal their stars unlike Popo's. She'd be a real pain to revive 6 characters or the ones that don't card about stars, but overall she seems perfectly fine.

It's fine when random event picks mystery, but forcing mystery every game is gets annoying quick. Having to restrategize just because mystery pulls out a random ass event like home roulette every 5 turns is more shit and annoying then fun. It just lessens strategy when there isn't much to begin with.

You say that like you can easily reach home all the time. You realized landing on other player's home is difficult, and you have to run all away around the board to get to your home. If NoName can use escape cards, then you also can use cards that prevents escape and defend against his hyper. As for Kiriko, she can literally kill herself and get profit. She can also tank hits thanks to 8 HP.

>Defend against his hyper
Defending against bosses really isn't the problem. Sure, it is a bit, but really the point is him having +1 attack most of the time, having about an effective 8 HP (5 + 2 + perhaps ~1 from him not caring how much damage below 0 he takes when he turns into a plant pot) like kiriko and having regeneration.
It's not too hard to bring Kiriko down from 2 or 3 HP down to 0 HP rather than reducing her to 1, though I guess that is a potential problem. Maybe there is some potential abuse.

But at least on a simpler scale, as you said, No Name plays quite easily. High HP and regenerates a lot, and is more likely to hurt you back if you try to attack him.

>It's a +X attack is overpowered episodes
Quit playing as someone with low defense or HP if it really bothers you that much.

lobby
where

Lobby Hobby
rage

>Reducing it to +X attack
>When the main concern is he has maybe 8 HP

2 more

>+X attack is overpowered
That wasn't even his point, autismo, that's just the cherry on top. None of the other +Attack characters have passives that purely benefit them and effectively give them Kyousuke bulk.

1 more

It's 7 HP. The extra one from taking extra damage below 0 doesn't make any sense. His 2 HP as pot doesn't matter much since his shit stats gives him a high chance of death in a single battle.

Star-blasting Light is basically a "I don't want you to ever play as a Trapper" the card.
But it's fair, since only assholes put one in their deck over another Piyopiyo.

>tfw they're gonna ruin noname by a huge nerf like they did with nath/tomato

Anyone have a collection of all the suguri music for download?

>Nath/Tomato
Wait, I haven't been paying attention. How did they Nerf Nath and Tomato respectively?

>Nath
>Nerfed

both meme(you) and tomato used to lose 1/4th of the stars instead of half, now only mimyuu does

pre nerf tomato was way too fun spamming fights and tomato hypers

Ah I see. That's pretty negligible to be honest. Since you can pretty commonly kill yourself as Tomato through drawing bombs.

Kiriko is hot and she'll never get any good fanart, nevermind lewds, and this depresses me.

Agreed
Kiriko is for one night stands