When did you figure out he can't be trusted?

When did you figure out he can't be trusted?

>trusted

His videos are primarily for comedy, friend. Suddenly realizing you can't "trust" him (probably because he ripped apart a game you liked) is missing the point entirely.

Since the first video I watched. He has shit taste in video games but the videos are pretty funny.

>DeS review
>doesn't get past 1-2, makes sweeping statements about the whole game anyway
>DaS written review
>couldn't get past taurus demon, too hard
>DaS video review
>wow omg best game ever 10/10 but only if you watch a Let's Play beforehand and read the wiki while playing
>DaS2/BB/DaS3 review
>I'm a seasoned veteran of Souls now

Not the games I liked and he didn't, the other way around

Like suggesting Night in the Woods last week

who else are you going to trust? all the other journalist who tried to see who could shill BOTW the hardest?

jim sterling who gave it a 7/10 because it lowered the metacritic to 97 and made everyone talk about him?

oh! oh! i know, trust Sup Forums who spent a whole week wanking itself out in a desperate quest for (You)

I wish I was a gaming shill :(
Would you read my articles Sup Forums?

>Plays Mass Effect Andromeda
>Plays only the main quest and nothing else to the end
>What the fuck why didn't I get to go to 3 of the 7 planets?
>Why are the characters so underdeveloped?

For a game as flawed as Andromeda his opinion was objectively shit

Everytime when he praises games for being art instead of games.

I trust zp to be funny when mocking a game I like and boring at all other times, and I have no interest in anything else yahtzee does.

I never trust anyone's opinions of anything. Even people I know and trust have said retarded shit at times. The only experience and opinion I give a shit about is my own. Anyone who feels differently is a useless moronic faggot.

This. His videos are just for fun. You're not supposed to consider his opinion more than anyone else's.

>reviewers
>ever trustable

no reviewer can be trusted

When he played MH3 and didn't even hunt Great Jaggi before "reviewing" it.

This, and his review of Bioshock Infinite.

His comedic material is entertaining enough but almost anytime he tries to be actually critical everything falls apart.

I trust him more than gaming websites these days

[spoilers] are people still butthurt about his monhun and bioshock infinite reviews? [/spoiler]

>Like suggesting Night in the Woods
That's because NitW is a better game than Ghost Recon Wildlands. I didn't even know Wildlands was out until I saw his video and it was released back on March 7. Hell, there's been more threads on NitW than Wildlands if that tells you anything.

Yahtzee is at his best when he actually likes a game, otherwise he's just autistically reee'ing at the game

His EVE Online review. Turns out he's just a vocal brainlet.

Well he called Gravity Rush 2 a lie for not revealing anything about kat without actually finishing it.

Undertale.

Everyone with a brain in their heads realized that it was comedy first and review second when he admit to quitting Demon's Souls two levels in.

Even Inquisition makes you go to most of the zones in the main story