en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25568/p/897
youtube.com/watch?v=YPOaZZ0tb30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep. any info on this?

WHISTLE RUNNING DED, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any new enemies or content?

Not until Summer

what do you think, boy

HoLY Shit! Revali's Gale can now be used UNLIMITED times!!

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25568/p/897

>Version 1.1.2
>Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.

Jesus

It now play in 60FPS at 1080p.

its nintendo, what did you expect?

in other words: framerate

Until then, back to other games for the time being.

They're not good at this thing

Dedicated equipment slots for 'puzzle' weapons when?
Hammer, Leaf, Torch, Axe eat up a ton of space and dropping something because you need to solve a puzzle sucks.

>Nintendo being opaque about its patch notes

Quelle surprise. It's Sm4sh all over again.

they ever fix this glitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=YPOaZZ0tb30

W T F
T
F

wait, new enemies are coming in the dlc?

hehe

More frame rate fixes. Makes me wish I would have waited to play breath of the wild. If I started botw now then I would finish right when mk8 deluxe launched.

Could have played a smooth botw. Oh well

Did anyone tried it on Cemu ?

this

WEAPON DEGRADATION IS NOW AN OPTION

REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Does it really matter when it's a singleplayer game?

Bullshit

Probably. There's a new dungeon, I assume there's a new boss.

does this fix korok forest?

I thought that was fixed by the last patch.

Somewhat. There still seems to be a bit of lag when first walking around but after a minute it becomes very stable.

Silky smooth 25 fps

ARROW FARMING IS DEAD

>farming arrows
Just buy them, you poorfag
I'm sitting on 200 of them, aside from my endless stock of weapons and bows

The only thing I don't kill are Stalblins

What do you mean? What happened?
There was a way to farm arrows? I just bought them from the archery camp.

Hoping this fixes the moblin ragdoll freezing.

That's korok forest though

I'd be okay with that if it gave you a permanent mark of shame like that retarded super guide feature they used to put in everything.

whoever is not on link field of view can't hit him with ranged weapons. So gather up like 5 goblins that has bows and arrows then let them shoot.

you get 999 in about an hour of picking up arrows

Thanks Nintendo.

I fucking hate faggot devs who do this shit, they have detailed notes for splatoon why not sm4sh and zelda?

>If (MoblinHP == "0"){
> for(i=0;i i--;
> }
> MoblinRagdoll = TRUE;
>}

>21-30
>flat 20

which is really better

I find it weird that my 5 years old pc runs it like this on cemu.

flat, always

oppai a shit

Same. I have 18fps on the great plateau looking out over the world. i5 2320 at 3GHz.

Even skyrim had a fucking spell to lead you to an objective marker.
What the fuck was up with that time of gaming?

Cool is Sakurako

>he can't read code

idk what you are implying, a 5 year old pc is far stronger than the switch, not even a nintenbro will argue against that. Unless they dont own a gaming rig.

Basically this, To bad Cemu is horribly optimized, or else your 10 year old gaming rig could play it.

20 is too low to be good flat, 21-30 is better

I would take flat 30 over 30-45 though

It's still emulation, which I do not expect to be optimised in any way in particular after such a short while. And it sure is not. But I did expect that BOTW is optimised on at least either of the WiiU or switch, but it is neither.

>Update 1.1.2 on Switch

I have this inescapable feeling that the game is running in native 1080p while docked now. It looks REALLY good and it's not like I didn't already log 200 hours in the game before 1.1.2 hit, so I'm pretty familiar with how the game looked before. I -really- think it's been improved. I bet Nintendo will brag about it tomorrow during the Nintendo Direct.

great plateau runs fine on switch now. korok forest probably would probably run below 10fps on your pc

That's not possible with a patch

Yes it is.

That's what people said about the framerate, but that got fixed in a patch

Yeah, I'm going to wait a long time to play this. Hopefully Cemu gets more optimized. But the cheat engine speedhack works well.

Ahh, following the From Software example.

>Nintendo can't write code

Is the moblin glitch fixed?

Wasn't that last patch?

nope.

Can you still do the fly glitch with the cart and magnet?

Well. This doesn't help much.
But given from all that could be taken from the 1.1.1 patch. It did only improve the game without taking anything away.
I can only hope that the same holds true now.

No but really what the fuck did it do?

Downloaded it on Wii U, but I didn't notice any change. Hateno Village still stuttered a lot.

There will not be new enemies

It will be a new divine beast with five terminal puzzles and a blight Ganon at the end.

take your master sword and bring 5 lightning weapons to van ruta

watch what happens

:(

no

On the plus side, after beating all five divine beasts , you get to skip the whole first form of Calamity Ganon.

Has anyone beaten Ganon without doing any divine beasts? I've collected a bunch of weapons and arrows from the castle but they just don't last long enough for me to kill all four bosses and then Ganon.

Have you tried it or just shit posting

I already posted my speculation. The game looks better. It was already 900p when docked. It's not impossible for Nintendo to have bumped it up another 180p to a full 1080. Devs have said the Switch is weaker than XB1 but not so much so that it's crazy. Nintendo is starting to draw out that power.

Yes, but it's absurdly hard

Most of them have some way of being fucked up just with your runes or using their own attacks against them (sending waterblight's ice back at him, chucking a bomb with fireblight does the succ etc) but otherwise you just have to make every single attack count

How do I send the ice back? Parrying? I tried to stasis shoot them immediately but it didn't do shit. I tried about ten times tonight. Got a good system down for Wind and Water and beat fire the first time I got to him. Finally got to the fourth boss (with no damage taken somehow) and he *teleported behind me* and fucked me up. It was pretty disheartening so I quit for the night. Even if he hadn't killed me though, I was down to three weapons.

You think?
I dunno man, maybe it's just placebo playing tricks on your eyes.
I'm all for the game getting better, but when we still have Korok Forest dropping frames in 900p, I don't think you can blame ne for being skeptical.

Then again, I can't check the game right now so who know.

The fifth was my favorite.

>How do I send the ice back? Parrying? I tried to stasis shoot them immediately but it didn't do shit.
How did you manage to go in and out of the rune menu without figuring it out?

Only on Wii U, though.

Direct is tomorrow...

Uhhhhhhhhh smash the ice with my ice rune? What would that do? I dunno dude I'm a dumb

>You think?
I really really do. It looks quite good.

They'll brag about it tomorrow if I'm right. They'd be dumb not to.

Direct is still around? I thought ninty stopped doing those when Iwata died

They stopped for awhile, but they're back now. Koizumi seems to host them now. He's probably being groomed to be the new Iwata in function is not in title as well.

Won't believe it until I check myself, AND then have it confirmed by reliable sources.
I've learned to avoid expectations to avoid the disappointment they could cause.

>Uhhhhhhhhh smash the ice with my ice rune?
yes you daft fuck have you literally been using nothing but stasis since the beginning of the game goddamn

Fair enough.

hell no dude. they would have to resize all of the 2D assets, test menus and shit for the new resolution, make sure all areas don't have huge glitches or shit performance

that kind of shit doesn't happen

but he was asking how to send it back and not how to break it

that will not send the ice back, it will just shatter it

How does smashing the ice damage the boss?

>Most of them have some way of being fucked up just with your runes or using their own attacks against them (sending waterblight's ice back at him

>trying to play on cemu
>Do everything right
>Still 15 fps
>Use CE to speed the game
>Siky smooth 20 fps

I don't get it. I have i7 5820k and 16 gb ram for god sake. Is it my 390 amd meme?
Send help

>It was already 900p when docked.
It was 810p to 900p depending on what was being rendered on screen
>It's not impossible for Nintendo to have bumped it up another 180p to a full 1080
You understand that it's another 633,600 pixels. 720p is only 921,600 pixels in total.

Not saying it's impossible that they raised the resolution but it's not a small feat if they did.

buy the game

So its been 3 hours and this is the biggest game release of the decade and nobody on the entire internet has any idea what this patch actually did

god damn not even from could aspire to this level of opaque