Getting hyped for a game despite no gameplay being revealed yet

>Getting hyped for a game despite no gameplay being revealed yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccJbSSMQjbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's hype for this? I honestly think it will be trash. Anything kojima makes that isn't horror is trash.

All the money will go into graphics instead of gameplay. There's no way a game can look this good without having performance issues or lackluster gameplay. Just look at what happened to the Elite Beat Agents sequel for the 3DS.

I am hyped for it even if it is trash.

Looks like it's going to be another kojima project where he completely goes off the rails artistically with nothing grounding it. Worked for mgs2 but it was a disaster in 4, and V.

Kojima always delivers on gameplay. Even in MGS4, while there wasn't MUCH of it what was there was genius.

Anyone that thinks the gameplay isn't the main draw of metal gear and that its all about muh movie gear solid is deluded. So with all that said, I trust that Kojima is working on innovative and fun gameplay once again for DS.

hold up, what 3DS EBA sequel?

Ends up being some elaborate advertisement for some new jap pachinko machine

>basically every game since the PS2
How cool is your cave?

The setting already has me really interested. Hoping the gameplay will be good enough, I already enjoy the gameplay enough for the MGS games so hopefully I will for this.

Reminds me of No man's Sky :^)

Nah looks gay as AIDS, still to busy good games like breath of the wild.

What are you smoking? Mgsv looked great and ran great.

There's really no reason not to expect the gameplay to be good.

>Kojima
>Gameplay

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccJbSSMQjbU

They are wasting way too much money on hollywood and graphics. Which makes sure that this game is targeted towards normies who don't give a shit about gameplay aka gamers

>tfw past gen mgsv looks better than 90% of rescent "games"

My nigga Rise: Son of Time was the very first game on xbone and it STILL looks better than most AAA titles today, with 0 performance issues. The game was shit but my point is that stellar graphics are possible when it's fully optimized

Dunno why it autocorrected Rome to Time

This reminds me so much of assassins creed og

It's almost as if it's being made by someone who has made good games before.

My friend and I are both under the impression that we haven't actually seen a single ounce of footage from Kojima's new game and we are being mislead so hard.

Infinite Japeworks.

It is Kojima dude, there is no doubt it will at least be decent.

P.T. was perfect and MGS V was average only because the budget was blown (probably his fault but we know how great it could have been had they given him more money and more time) , Sony has a bunch of money so I am really happy with that, there will come a time where they will also be full of his shit but it will pay off.

Kek, these nintodlers make me laugh.

>weeaboos still sucking nip cock despite his years of hacky story telling and recycled game play
kojima is meh/10 and has been for years

Remember that was the result of Kojima working under pressure. Imagine what he can do with more time, more money, no shackles on his wrists and a good development environment.

Kek, Sony is completely fucked with him, he will spend lots of money on trying to get everything perfect. May not be a good deal to Sony since it can end up being a niche game but it is PERFECT for us.

If some of my favorite musicians announced they would get together for an album i'd be pretty psyched.

It's a Kojima game, of course we know the gameplay is going to be trash.

Kojima-fans are suffering from battered housewife syndrom