What's Sup Forums's opinion on 360 backwards compatibility?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on 360 backwards compatibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UVScenGHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awesome

Pretty neat

The way it should be

I want fucking Max Payne 3

Awesome, but they need to pick up the pace on new titles

Should've been there from the beginning. I might have actually bought a Bone around launch time.

I want MGS HD Collection

They fucking made sf4 not USf4 backwards compatible

It's hella stupid fucking gay as 360 games wtf is this shit?!

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UVScenGHY

Pretty good, but it's not going to make me buy an Xbone.

>hella
nigger plz

>Instead of giving us true BC, Sony decided to Jew everyone with remasters and Playstation Now
I jelly.

literally just buy a 360. Much easier.

backwards compatibility of at least one generation should be a standard

Sony has been in the lead for too long, they're comfortable to do that because they know their fans will just accept it.

You can't have BC when there are no games dumbass.....

It's great because it makes 7th gen games even better. Having the definitive editions of Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon (no frame drops and no disc swapping required) is good for xbone, and shit like RDR also gets better performance. You could have said the same thing about Bayonetta but PC now has it

this
RGH that bitch for an endless collection of 360 + original bone games. pretty much the entire library will fit on a 4tb drive. get a 2tb drive for the essentials

Pretty good, but I want my goddamn Sonic Heroes to run on my PS4.

Takes much longer just to switch games there. It's an instant on the Xboner.

I want Def Jam Fight for NY

Should have been done through hardware at launch

It's good for what it is, but super annoying that you have Assassin's Creed 1, 2, and Rogue, but none of the other games.

Similarly, you have Dead Space 1, but not 2 or 3

Pretty gud, I've played a ton of Dark Souls and I'm currently playing Black Ops II.

Don't know any other game I want BC other than Fable Anniversary.

Great. Now we just need Original Xbox backwards compatibility for some JSRF

Based MSoft are killing it with backwards compatibility tbqh.

a feature that only really matters when a console is new, after a few years I never want to go back to old games, especially not when they're locked at the same resolution and visual settings as the now 12 year old 360.

no ace combat 6 so what's the point

Better than PS Now, still dogshit. And it will never be full back compat period. Therefore mostly pointless, since I still need a PS3/360 to play a tonne of games that can't be made back compat.

Also a waste of time like the Scorpio, MS really should be dumping money in to 1st party studios and exclusives, rather than games we've already played and dumb niche hardware.

I can see it coming with a digital copy of Ace Combat 7

Only Sup Forums can find a way to hate on backwards compatibility.

WHERE IS TALES OF VESPERIA?

>still not Ace combat 6
It's the only fucking game I want so far.

I'm just amazed that they got it to work when the Xbox One is a potato and the 360 has radically different hardware than the One.

All the games I own are backwards compatible now, so IDK what to do with my 360. I'll probably give it to my brother.

What makes it better than other Ace Combat games

will it play those games in full resolution too

Nothing, it's just the only Ace combat game I didn't get to play because they suddenly sucked Microsoft dick. I heard it's not even that great storywise.

Games get a slight graphics boost when played on the Xbox one

pretty good hoping for crackdown soon tho

If Microsoft is serious about merging PC and Xbox, they should bring 360 backwards compatibility to Windows.

It depends. Parts of the game that are taxing on the CPU will see slight slowdowns on the Xbox One, while GPU heavy parts will run a bit smoother on the One.

>Similarly, you have Dead Space 1, but not 2 or 3
2 or 3 never went digital on the 360, which is why I think it's this way.

Mass Effect 2 & 3 can be downloaded on EA access and they were never on the digital store.

It's a pretty great implementation since it often improves on framerate and forces v-sync. Definitely miles better than Xbox backwards compatibility was on 360.

Well fuck, I don't know why then.
I really wanted to try 2 after my fourth playthrough of Dead Space.

They might do that after they port a majority of the games over.

I don't particularly want to keep old games around in the hopes that one day I'll play it again, but at the same time I like having that option. It's not a big deal for me I guess.

Waitin' for Soul Calibur V.