Why the fuck don't most games let you save or fast travel when enemies are nearby?

Why the fuck don't most games let you save or fast travel when enemies are nearby?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/united-airlines-again-in-dim-light-as-scorpion-falls-on-passengers-head-1681629
money.cnn.com/2017/04/13/news/companies/united-3411-overbooked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it could exploited as a way to get out of a dangerous situation with no effort

Do you really have to ask this?

>land of the free
>get beaten up when you refuse to get up from a seat you rightly paid to sit in

Explain amerifats

fpbp

Friendly reminder that United Airlines did nothing wrong.
Threadly reminder that the gook is a drug dealer.
Gentle reminder that you can't prove me wrong without resorting to memes such as "muh freedum" and "muh corporation boogieman".

What both United did (did not offer the legal maximum in compensation before involuntarily bumping people), and the police (see above) were illegal.

He wasn't a drug dealer, that was a different David Dao.

How come your rights go away in America the second you set foot in an airport?

lol you don't have any rights
The plane is a private property and the owners can kick your ass off if they want. You also agree to that when you buy a ticket:

There is a reason why so many people were pissed about the election, because they knew shit like this would happen either way. Corporations acting however they want with no repercussions.

The power of capitalism.

>Overbook your own flight
>Politely ask some customers to volunteer to get off, for a crisp $800
>Oh by the way, that's in the form of vouchers to United Airlines
>Non-combined Vouchers as well, so you have to use them on separate flights
>Did I mention that those vouchers are only $50 each?
>Give up on waiting, demand four customers leave
>Start dragging them out of the flight
>Literally beat the fuck out of one of them, video taped and all
>Attempt to deflect fault in this scenario by running a smear campaign on one of the people, insinuating that he's a drug-dealing faggot, rather than accepting that you handled the situation of overbooking and kicking customers off your flight poorly

Save $800, lose $800,000,000. Thanks for choosing United Airlines.

Damn Vietnamese people and their 20 only surnames. It's hard as it is telling them apart.

Muh towers.

Except there were ticket holders that were more than willing to accept cash and a ticket rescheduling. They targeted him anyways.

>Threadly reminder that the gook is a drug dealer.

...what the fuck does that have to do with anything? They didn't kick him off for selling drugs on the flight, they kicked him off because they overbooked, didn't account for their own flight staff, and needed to remove people. The fact that they savagely beat him before dragging him off only makes the situation worse.

I'm a white male, so I must be Hitler.

ndtv.com/world-news/united-airlines-again-in-dim-light-as-scorpion-falls-on-passengers-head-1681629

>united shitlines

>the doctor gets all his old baggage dragged out into the open
>the police department refuses to identify the cops who beat him in the first place

I hate this country

>omg no name outlets dug up a different chink name
>must be true
>69 year olds just begging to be dragged across a plane and punched in the face

>but voting to be grabbed by the pussy is a o k a y

its 2017 bruh

Probably because it would be exploited the same way quicksaves are in emulators. Enemies that drop a rare item could be saved scummed on an entirely different level for their loot. It's also why playthroughs on emulators are so looked down upon.

United was following procedures, so i highly doubt any legal charges will go through.

>dragging oh my god the horror
How the fuck else do you remove somebody who refuses to leave?

>dude we were just following orders

cry more subbie

Yeah I'm going to that to your grandparents when theyre non complacent since the easiest route is physical contact ;)

Why the fuck do you play vidya, OP? Complete comfort, and safety with no risk, or challenge? If that's what you enjoy I suggest you play harvest moon, or the sims.

wew OP got rekt hard

>go to a restaurant
>sit on a table
>"I'm sorry, sir, but the restaurant is currently overcrowded so I'm going to ask you to lineup in the waiting queue. As a compensation we will serve you for free and give you a free meal voucher."
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH FREEDUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT FOOD RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

United did nothing wrong.

He is a doctor actually

>sir we are incompetent and overbooked our flight, fuck off and here are some vouchers worth 20 dollars
>no
>get 'em bois

>the waiting queue is two to three days long
>idgaf if you have somewhere to be afterwards
>your family will eat first and leave without you
>what a great analogy

My grandparents would be reasonable enough to comply with the officers, and then pursue legal matters later.

Besides overbooking the flight in the first place, this is correct.

procedures mean that they are following a code of conduct that won't get them in hot water.

the fact that the chink is in hot water now for adultery, I think the airline is gonna get away with this.

you complied and you think youre going to win a legal battle?

lmao theyre just easily cuckable. enjoying them living in an airport for two days

>food analogies
I hate this meme.

What the fuck is it with retards on Sup Forums using food analogies

The airline pays for hotels.

Are you so fat as to equate everything to food?

why did I read that get 'em with a southern accent
it made it twice as funny

>tfw want an iron mad mode of save file deleted when dying
>tfw have to fucking play arpgs to get this feature

what the fuck are devs problem reeee

that virus that is a video game that deletes your files every time you lose should be an industry standard. Why is everything so casual.

>go to the bathroom
>sit on a toilet
>I'm sorry sir, but the toilet is overcrowded. I'm gonna have to ask to hold your shit in for the next 10 people instead.
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH FREEDUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT POO RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user continuing the proud tradition of making bad food analogies.

>Told to leave
>Doesn't
>Gets dragged out
>People discover that he is sells drugs for prostitutes

I don't understand why people are upset. Its fucking hilarious.

So if I captured you, chopped your balls and penis off, put you in HRT and pretty clothing and made you into a "woman" would you be perfectly fine with that because in the aftermath I found out you were a massive faggot on Sup Forums?

What is the legal argument of the chink? He signed a carriage contract. United the right to bump you from your seat, and by refusing he was trespassing.

Pretty much every flight is overbooked because airlines have statistics on how often a ticket holder is a no-show. It's just sometimes the predicted ratio of no-shows doesn't match the actual number of people who show up and it blows up like this incident.

i don't know, i did it too while typing

pretty much this

united is a legalized human extortion and exportion racket.

United overbooks flights constantly. Shit i even live by and use O'Hare frequently and just flew united about 2 weeks ago. Honestly probably won't use them again though cause of shit like this.

No, it's more like

>go to restaurant
>pay up front
>get led to your table
>sit down, order food
>management gets over intercom and says "some of our employees want to eat, we need volunteers to leave and come back tomorrow"
>don't respond
>get dragged out

>a guarantee!

lmao at least they got a a nice, hotel next to the airport assuming it's vacant. one star, all to miss out on a once in a lifetime event?

you need to travel more

move then bitch boy

that's the wrong person they I.D.'d
if anything that just proves how these fucking jews and news corps are always trying to defend each other while shitting on honest people

Why are there so many people boot-licking the corporate Jews?

I'm guessing it's Muricans trying ato save face or actual shills.

Alright smart alecks, what would YOU have done in United's place?

....increase the reward offer or find another flight for the employees?

give his chink dick a nice blowey joey

the result of the entire event is stronger than voluntary leaving then trying to sue as in if you go extreme in any case, emotionally the court can turn into your favor. or not, we'll see in like a year

Allahu Akbar the plane.

>News painting the picture that a poor Chinese man was beaten and dragged out of a plane for no reason because Trumps America
>Surprised when people stop believing bullshit

This wasn't an overbooking. They just wanted to transfer staff, jewed out and kicked people off from a fully booked place.

tell christopher at baggage to take a greyhound

crash the plane with no survivors

every since drumpf got in jew cocksucking has become a national sport

Why would you knock a man out before throwing him out of a plane?

What's the alternative? Just because your old doesn't give you a right to trespass. If you refuse to leave police will have to physically remove you even if you are old. My grandparents have a shred of dignity so they would avoid that.

Yes proper procedures. That's why they couldn't properly detain a weak skinny asian man.

I hope this drug dealing faggot gets 8 figures from United.

what you deem improper was proper to the united CEO.

I'm saying he's a scumsucker and probably fucks kids.

Right I can sort of get behind the whole "plane is private property" thing, if they do tell you that before you get on the flight.

But smashing the guys fucking face and breaking his nose was completely uncalled for.

Then why are so many people calling it a problem with overbooking. This is what I get for taking things at face value.

not sell seats that aren't there.

but if that happened, i'd send someone in to ask who is willing to get off the plane for a few bucks and a few coupons, and not letting my computer decide which seat is going to get the kicked out.

He will, he went full jew and is saying his entire body hurts and hired two teams of lawyers

Serves United right

Bought 4 tickets for my employees on other airlines or increased the compensation until 4 people finally caved.

>no shirt no shoes no service
>wtf i'm free tho
>wtf but this is MY business
meanwhile this is how free Europe is on a government level

Not overbook flights because I'm kinda, sorta sure some of those people will cancel.

If any other business that wasn't an airline offered customer service this shoddy, they would be kissing that customer's ass like no tomorrow.

The drug dealer isn't even the same guy. The media, as usual, got the wrong person.

money.cnn.com/2017/04/13/news/companies/united-3411-overbooked/

To be fair, he shouldn't have even been on the plane.

When you need to have someone wait, you do it at the gate, not when someone is already on the fucking plane

>cnn

This wasn't a case of overbooking, they needed to get some employees to another town so they had paying passengers leave

Hotels overbook, too, and customer service in those cases isn't always a walk in the park.

archive it yourself. I'm too lazy. Point is the flight wasn't overbooked.

Arbitration

Someone in there 20's I bet this wouldn't be blown up. But someone 70? You cant that shit black and white - of course you can which United that, but they did at the cost of millions.

So not only did united assault him, the media slanders him.

if only he was a jew he could get the shekels out of the system.

>believing CNN