10/10 games only

10/10 games only

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0601841.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=hDlhAq_nO-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're turn original poster xD

>TLoU

I love the fucking MP to death and really enjoyed the story. Can't wait for TLoUP2

You first, OP.

nice meme

Shitposting thread then OP?

as someone whos never played this, is the remastered game still good today? or has everything this game "innovated" on been already done 100x since

this game requires autism to enjoy

yes its still good, play it.

LEAVE

Is The Last of Us really that much better than the Uncharted games? I played through Uncharted 1-3 over the weekend and I'll play 4 and TLoU next weekend and I'm absolutely drained from how godawful every second of gameplay was in the Uncharted games. The shooting is miserable, the pre-canned animations are annoying and constantly cause you to fuck up when trying to enter cover, and the stupid set pieces where you just hold a direction on the analog stick and things explode and whatever around you. Goddamn I basically had zero input on anything that happened in the game. I finally understand the movie game complaints.

>console players in charge of aiming

same. loved the multiplayer, and even bought it again, digitally, on PS4 when it was under ten bucks. only played campaign once when it first released

>game

by no means a 10/10 game, though. 8/10, personally, because of multiplayer

unironically

In terms of gameplay, I'd say it's worse. The shooting isn't as good and there's no parkour shit like there is in Uncharted. It's much more standard TPS experience.

+ no fucking bosses in TLoU. shit was gay. is uncharted like this, too?

There's a swordfight at the end of 4 that's kind of like one but it isn't that great. Not sure about the other games.

Well there hasn't been a better written game nor a better RPG in general since it's come out so yes of course it's worth playing through again.

samefag here. has anyone tried playerunknown's battlegrounds on steam? it kind of looks like TLoU's multiplayer. wondering if i should buy it or not

throwing a bomb or two in this area when you suspect someone opening the supply box there will almost always get you a down

July can not come soon enough

Hell yeah op I love tlou. Posting another 10/10

No one on this board wants to admit they like video games.

It was never that good. Gameplay is liquid shit running straight down a funnel into your mouth and the writing is 5.5/10 genre-fiction.

>hates TLOU
>likes Persona and FF
>claims Nier has a tear jerking story

They target the same demographic except TLOU has way more facial animations and gameplay while the JRPGs pander to weebs with anime stereotypes

>tfw liked Nier for the gameplay
I'm truly alone in the world.

i know 2B and friends are very likeable, but i thought it was all about gameplay. you get those endings via gameplay

Some of Platinum's worst

>10/10 games only
>posts an 8/10
You're out of your league son.

Bullshit. The only problem with the gameplay is the AI pathing, the games rpg aspects are still 10/10 and the writing is unmatched still.

>2B
>Platinum
die trendhopping normies

Is this game really good? I thought it was used as a reference by everyone just because the visuals was imcredible for a ps1 game.

If it's really a 10/10 I'm downloading it right now.

So many dude bros in this thread

>the games rpg aspects are still 10/10
crpgs are inherently shit
>the writing is unmatched still
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0601841.txt

Sorry this isn't a board for discussing movies.

>crpgs are inherently shit
Enlighten me as to why they are shit?

Good, because that is a masterpiece game.

Best game

Because grinding your numbers against every responsive surface in sight until you find the right combination to advance isn't fun.

Isn't its a ps4 only game?

No it isn't.

PS3 game remade onto PS4.

You are wrong.

Its really good but I dont think its a 10, but still worth a playthrough. Go for it.

So its a console exclusive? That's why it's shit

Only stupid sonnyggers think TLoU is a 10/10 though.

You have 10 seconds to come up with a 10/10 pc game that isnt deus ex

You can't

Nah. Console exclusive doesn't make it not an amazing game.

No it's an average game at best really. Doesn't do anything we haven't seen before, it's boring. If you think that shits a masterpiece you haven't played many games in which you should stop posting and lurk more. This is a shitpost thread though.

Mountain Blade. Dude Sex sucks.

Portal 2.

>No mention of Deus Ex

Bruh

Thief, Planescape, Fallout 2, VMTB, etc.... really not too hard. RPG's used to be good you know?

I don't see how. Bland third person shooting and half-assed stealth combined with shitty AI does not a masterpiece make, sorry. The only saving grace was the multiplayer.

Half life, Diablo 2, that was easy.

Nah, its a masterpiece. No need to be salty brah.

But user all the big gaming sites told me so

Yes, it dose
Aaaayyyy, just got into this game, so fucking good and the mods!!!

>No need to be salty brah.

Pure cancer. Fuck off to reddit, pleb.

My personal 10.
Main guy is a bit cliche but the other playable characters are top tier and it has the best post game dungeon ever.

Good choice user

There is only one 10/10 game in existence and none of these casual fucks have posted it yet.

The fact that pic related is 10/10 is objective, empirical and irrefutable. To say otherwise is contrarianism, to put another game in its caliber is simply wrong.

It's been ages since I saw someone post this game. Classic.

I like this user. He has good taste.

I have it. It's a 8/10, and it gets boring soon, good for one hour of gameplay.

true, but not TLoU. it was an okay game

First of all, you're looking for the possessive "your" as opposed to the contraction "you're". Secondly, don't use fucking emoticons on Sup Forums. It's cringey as hell.

Shitposting thread, remember?.

Phenomenal game. Space combat is iffy though and you need a strict timetable for best ending.

>Babbys 1st 3d platformer

He owes Gex a huge debt

>He owes Gex a huge debt

Really?. I wish it was true, i loved Deep Cover Gecko. The first one was shit, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDlhAq_nO-s

>TLOU has UNMATCHED writing guise! That makes the mediocre gameplay and stiff aiming controls okay!
>Random unaffected individual who can't get infected for no reason at all
>Twice someone gets bit and hides it from the group
>Crazy guy living alone in a booby trapped city
>Cannibal settlement
>Killing 100's of healthy men and only seeing about 50 or so actual zombies throughout the whole game yet civilization is in RUIN for 20+ years

Yeah, great writing. Unmatched. Nothing better than one story with EVERY single generic zombie concept ever written

Great stuff, guys

>Babbys 1st 3d platformer
More like the only quintessential 3D platformer.

With what OP posted I assumed it was a joke thread

mustards can't even name anything made in the last 10 years. not surprised.

> Killing 100's of healthy men and only seeing about 50 or so actual zombies throughout the whole game yet civilization is in RUIN for 20+ years

It's almost as if that was the point

How is that what the writers were going for

If there's an OVERWHELMING amount of prospering humans versus rampaging zombies then how did civilization fall

How are there MASSIVE skyscrapers literally snapped in the middle toppled over when there are 100 healthy humans for every 1 zombie

It makes no sense at all

No we can't. It's not just exclusive to PC either, there's no 10/10 console games made in the last 10 years either.

Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

>how can jetfuel melt steelbeams

Wrong

Please show us your 10/10 game