strawpoll.me/12764426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A2

21O

Aqua.

Both

>2B will never be real

kat, 2B is a worthless robot

He's not even swallowing. Forcing your epiglottis to stay open doesn't count.

>delicious brown
>royalty
>anti-gravity sex

How can 2B even compete.

It's still impressive. Though it may not be to you since apparently you scarf down liters of jizz even faster because you've unlocked your throat.

300lbs of ass and thighs

>It's still impressive
Not really. If I'm going to be impressed by someone chugging a ton of liquid I need to see them suffer through the vomit inducing act of swallowing tons of cheap shitty beer. That guy hardly even tasted any of the beer he dumped into his stomach.

It's cheap beer. Why would you want to taste it?

Why not both?

Because the impressive part of chugging is how much suffering a person can endure. It's like comparing someone walking across coals to polevaulting over them. The same result is accomplished but one isn't impressive.

Walking across coals isn't impressive though. Your analogy stinks because your argument stinks.

>anti-gravity sex
lewd

>kat will never make her hilarious sounds at you

But it is impressive.

That's one thing I really found endearing that I never expected. Her small vocal sounds were adorable as fuck.

Anybody who walks on their bare feet from time to time can do it without trouble or difficulty. Next you'll tell me lying down on a bed of nails is impressive.

No. Voluntarily lying down on a single nail is impressive. Standing in a bed of hot coals is impressive. Subjecting your body to extremely temporary and fleeting heat is not impressive.

Kat is a better friend, 2B is just a killing machine.

It depends on what you're comparing it to. Chugging beer isn't impressive relative to most things either.

Drinking that fast is something most people cannot do no matter how much they might want to. That's what makes it impressive.

Totally, I actually am glad it's not fully voice acted because the noises and odd phrases are great.

If we're going by that metric then having 6 fingers is also impressive because most people can't wear 6 rings on one hand without putting more than one on a finger.

Bad analogy yet again. Having six fingers is a direct result of something beyond the control of the person. No effort or will was exerted.

Take that back. 2B's a real human bean.

2b only because her game isint fucking trash and controls like a game

I can guarantee you that the guy in that gif didn't teach himself how to force his epiglottis open by sheer force of will.

i think Kat is autistic

Okay, bud. Nice guarantee when you've got nothing on the line.

Why are you fags in every single thread about a binary choice.

fuck, i forgot i have to finish GR2. it's a nice game -- and i personally like it -- but it just drags on sometimes

Kat's catsuit makes my dick fucking diamonds.

>brown
She's barely tanned. This is brown.

she is clearly blue

I'd much prefer 9S, familia.

seriously, this. i hate that little spic and all she stands for

Is Kat actually ugly?
I feel like multiple NPCs comment on how Kat is average looking at best

I remember specifically the guy who wanted you to take pics of hot women seeing your pic and saying "well, somebody might be into that"

wasnt kat meant to be getting a 2b outfit? where is it

Because it's discusion about things that are fake and who gives such a shit as much as you?

She looks flat and her butt isn't big when you compare her to Raven. But she looks cute enough for me.
Playing with Raven and taking lots of pictures of her before her DLC came out made that clear. Raven also looks more asian. Which is kind of strange, having the asian chick be taller and have bigger sizes than the not-asian.

maybe. i've noticed that dark-skins are servants and probably undesired compared to the light-skinned, rich people who live up top

>Is Kat actually ugly?
I don't know, maybe it's suggestive you nut. Maybe you should decide for yourself.

not him, but we're talking about objective terms in their world. of course most people who play the game would find her attractive

I do think she is cute, but I always found it weird that no one else in the game really mentions anything positive about her appearance.

Makes sense

Kat

>has better powers
>is much cuter
>will have lesbian sex with raven and let you participate
>can fly you everywhere
>actually has emotions
>knows the true meaning of /comfy/
>has the better game

>That fucking ending.
First time a game makes me tear up.

2Kat

LMAO

I don't think she is ugly, it's more like those tropes where no one realizes how beautiful a girl is just because she is a loser or is not well mannered, everyone knows she is not very smart and lives in the sewers so I guess no one takes her seriously. Which is different with Raven since she doesn't make mistakes like falling flat on her face or fucking stuff up, even though they live in the same place.

I fucked up and thought that the game ended after the first credit roll.

hehe

This.

I'll take them both at the same time, both are great games as well with awesome soundtrack, hopefully we get GR3 next gen, the main heme is just too good.

youtu.be/prQwjfeQD4Y

2B >>> Kat
However, A2 > 2B and Raven > Kat

So, when are we getting the 2B costume in GR2?

Yorha Commander is the only right answer.

Maybe A2 too.

Kat is seriously too good for this world.

This

So then A2 or Raven?

Grats on having the worst taste in this entire board

Grats on being a tasteless sheep that eats up whatever the 'main girl' is just because she's the main girl.

Man. Commander should have been main character. Such a better design.

This.

2B is great but Kat is mai waifu. The choice is obvious.

You don't get to have an opinion if you think any of the assposting AIDS game girls are '"""""""'good"""""'""'"""""

>best girl is best girl
>maybe a dirty unwashed girl who is empty inside and dresses like a prostitute while having not tits is just as good
holy fuck your taste is

EEEEHHHHHH

SPIRELLA

are you talking about A2 or Kat

A poll always helps OP
strawpoll.me/12764426

TUDUYA!

I need a Hexvillian common phrase leaflet. Would be so cool for GR3.

Kill 2b
Fuck Kat
Marry 9s

2B without a moments hesitation. Despite being brown and blonde, Kat somehow still manages to not be attractive.

Did they add 2B's outfit to GR2 yet?

DLC with Jackass and Commander when?

Gotta go with Gravity Rush on this one. Raven is top tier.

>Cant decide because love both characters in their own ways
Anyone else feel the same way?

We already have three playable characters. So there's no reason why Commander and Jackass shouldn't be playable.

there are hips close enough

>Why is this so soft?