BotW speedrunning thread

serious discussion only

narcissawright is currently doing practice runs on twitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sDGYviQwiGo
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPnUzS42PX2CFa6ANEa_603Vguy0L_-mSHYF3SbIP1fKjYtesaU-6PjMYLhQRhkWQ?key=cDZDWV9YdGxRd3IzUkRvNjh0d25TZ1FoNk1nd293
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these threads would be decent if people stopped posting utter degeneracy

He's probably ruined his reaction time and skill by taking all that estrogen.

STOP POSTING THAT DISGUSTING FUCKING TRANNY!

Cosmo, you're a pathetic failure of a person and need to stop shilling your nightly self debasement.

Cosmo why did you have to leave us so soon. OoT speedrunning used to be comfy as hell.

sub 4 happened for amq apparently. the run is still boring af and generally terrible desu

Who is this ugly fuck and why do i keep seeing their face?

Post the picture of it dancing, somehow always gets me

Any nudes of this cutie? :3

fuck off degenerate faggot.

so cosmo is like, dead dead right?:(

do you really think they would advertise themselves on Sup Forums
do you really think Sup Forums is worth advertising to?
if i had anything to do with video games (which thankfully i don't, lol) i wouldn't visit this website ever again, let alone advertise to you fuckers

>you can NEVER go back to 2013-2014
>coming home late after work, showering and getting comfy while watching Cosmo speedrun WW until 4am

I don't care about the sex change and all that, I just wish he kept playing the damn games.

goodbye horses is playing right?

why can't we have an actual speedrunning thread instead of an eceleb/tranny hysteria thread disguised as a speedrunning thread

same

You guys sure give a lot of attention to the people you hate

Where's the image when it's in that nightmarish pose mid-dance

That's fucking sick

got u senpai

hes so ugly he looks like a drowned rat

Didn't this guy post pictures of his asshole?

"Who am I?"
youtu.be/sDGYviQwiGo

>there isnt even a general for it

sad desu

das it mane

people like boogie and cosmo get off on being degraded

???

Somebody hit that dude with an ugly stick. Hard.

umm sweetie... some soul searching is in order methinks

cut hair stop whining like a bitch and stop taking his government mandated sterilization formula i mean hes still making money if he just streamed consistently and cut the whiny bitch shit he'd be able to come back
this dude crying about making money playing video games and trying his hardest to fuck it up when hes given multiple chances

Seriously 99% of this guys problems could be solved by working out 30 minutes a day and going to a fucking barber.

Idk. If (s)he fixed his/her nose and teeth, (s)he wouldn't be that horrible looking

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

thread theme

Can someone make a Narcissa thread and her/his influence to speedrunning and gaming thread?

>if (s)he wasn't ugly (s)he wouldn't be ugly

You can easily get a nose job and see a dentist though

The trans stuff is fine but what the heck kind of name is Narcissa?

I don't even know how to properly pronounce it

These days I just settle for ClintStevens with OoT 100%. But it's not the same.

How were you able to get an emoticon as your filename?

yeah why doesn't he just stop being mentally ill and depressed i don't get it

God. How did one man get BTFO so hard in a fucking video game he tried to turn into a girl?

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPnUzS42PX2CFa6ANEa_603Vguy0L_-mSHYF3SbIP1fKjYtesaU-6PjMYLhQRhkWQ?key=cDZDWV9YdGxRd3IzUkRvNjh0d25TZ1FoNk1nd293

Fuzzyness is streaming WWHD everyday. It's a pretty entertaining run and he's equally chill like Cosmo was.

ALRIGHT

PACK IT UP

COSMO = """NARCISSA"""

ONLY A FEMALE IS VAPID ENOUGH TO TAKE 10,000 PICTURES OF HER (YES HER) NAILS AND FACE

Has anyone dared to challenge JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS after seeing just what matter of destruction his skills can wreak on another man's sanity?

> gender isn't real guys
> except it is and I'm the other one if I say I am
> I feel like I am or I want to be so I am
> you're a shitlord if you say otherwise and I'm going to try and get the government to fine you if you say otherwise
> please use my made up pronouns ze/zem/zir or be fined
> can't wait to mutilate my body with fake sex organs and fuck up my own chemistry with hormones
> can't wait to literally play pretend because I can't remove or add chromosomes

Love isn't real.
Transgendered is made up.
>tfw it's okay for genders but not for race even when both are the same amount of ludicrous biological make-believe mutation

When will people learn that no one really likes who they are. No one is comfortable. It's not because you're the "wrong gender" didn't you just say gender was irrelevant anyway?

Fuck this gay earth.

Something must have happened at that Nintendo event

No matter how much glitter it puts on itself, it's still got that Y chromosome.

>matter
fuck

*manner

(You) are the nastiest, most problematic parrot I have ever laid eyes on.

You go to bed right now!

yup, he was the chill bro everyone wished they had as a friend. then it all went horribly, horribly wrong. asshole even took all of his old shit off youtube and twitch until very recently.