PS4 exclusives

I already have the last of us, uncharted 4, and horizon aIso i'm thinking of getting Bloodbourne and The nathan drake collection, but i don't know if i'd like bloodbourne (haven't played any dark souls ever) and then there's also yajuza 0, the last guardian, nioh and gravity rush 2. Which ones should i get? My wagecuckery restricts me for only two of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?7izTx2Q7csL9wniquxvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you in the US? Nathan Drake Collection is on sale right now, and for the price, it's a must buy. I think it's only $8. Out of the other games, I'd recommend Yakuza 0, as that and BotW have been my GotY's so far.

Thinking about getting bloodborne? grow a couple brain cells and skip one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been indistinguishable from the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging enemies and allowing you to run through all of them without any motive to stay in place or fight them throughout the course of the entire game, all to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing his swing.
I began marking on the back of an envelope every moment the enemy put his arm back. I quitted only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Mount and Blade." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Mount and Blade.

I bought a Pro this week by some coincidence the current flash sale is pretty good. Got Last of Us, Drake Collection and Tomb Raider from the sale for $8 each. Pretty good since I skipped last gen entirely.

Persona 5 and NieR Automata are actually two of the best games ever made.

Not a bad start. Up until the first patch of Rise of the Tomb Raider, I thought Tomb Raider was the better game, simply because the input lag on Rise made the game unbearably frustrating. The first one doesn't have that problem.

>7% for a platinum
Goddamn, that seems absurdly high for a platinum trophy

If you haven't played Gravity Rush Remastered, then play that before buying the sequel.

Bloodborne and Persona 5.

Yakuza 0 is great, definitely get that game.

And if you're into Uncharted you may as well get the collection too.

I know this is a pasta, but why the fuck is the platinum at 7%?

Until the end of 2016 it was the PS4's only game

>The nathan drake collection

Man, playing through these games felt like a damn chore. I don't get why something so generic could ever have achieved 90+ metacritic scores. It's been hard to justify buying a PS4 after Bloodborne.

I've already finished the Vita version, anything new for the remaster?

come play with me skribbl.io/?7izTx2Q7csL9wniquxvc

That's precisely why. It's generic because it is designed to target the largest number of people.

All the DLC is already in the game, better texture and controls, but appart from that everything else is the same.

>It's been hard to justify buying a PS4 after Bloodborne
It's super easy for me.

Anything only on Sony systems is objectively best on PS4, just like multiplats are objectively best on PC

Three of those are multiplat games (Nier, Berseria and Toukiden) and I'd rather play those on PC.

I still have time to go through quite a few games, though. I have a good feeling about Horizon and Nioh, and Gravity Rush has too much style for me to ignore. Miku is also the sort of faggotry I do like to engage into every so often.

>Toukiden

>on pc

no you wouldn't, K.T does absolute shit garbage ports and your framerate will be locked at 30 fps regardless

Very, very far from the truth.

Why's that? Most people would disagree with you

Next week is the golden week sale and gravity rush and yakuza should be on sale then so wait before you buy one of those.

>Toukiden on PC
Why would anyone ever do this? The community is dead within 2 weeks. If it's not F2P or AAA it's pretty much dead. Just look at Hell Divers or EDF or God Eater.

That's because in order to get the platinum you basically only have to beat all the bosses and collect all the weapons, something that requires no grinding.

Fair enough. I usually go PC for high resolutions and framerates, but for multiplayer-focused japanese games, PS4 is definitely the way to go. The PC community has too much bloat for that sort of game to maintain a good number of people playing it.

Persona 5

I have never played a Persona game ,but i understand the concept and basic gameplay. Is it okay to start with 5?

hopefully it's a good sale.

Yeah, they aren't directly related at all. 5 is also pretty objectively the best one, and its an incredible game too. Definitely check it out.

I am most people and I agree with him.

what

Don't mind him. He's been doing this for 4 months now.

Persona 5 has the best of two worlds, Persona and Shin Megami Tensei

Well, can't argue with that

Which should i get first? Persona 5 or horizon?

>I already have the last of us, uncharted 4, and horizon
You are the sonybroest.