What went right bros?

What went right bros?

It wasn't 2 but those animations and the voice acting were still poor and enexcusable

Solas.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. To the point where even DA2 is more fun to play.

nothing

>look, i didn't play the game!

melee mage was pretty fun until they nerfed it
that's about it

No nigga I did. I tried to get through that damn thing 5 god damn times. I strained my every being to try and like it. I don't care about the bad animations or "sjw" shit. I find ME3 to be enjoyable and I even have a weird soft spot for DA2, but DA:I is just so god damn fucking boring.

attack speed mods
also, rift mage was never fixed

>I don't care about the bad animations
It has only 5-6 scenes with bad animations.
>"sjw" shit
It has less sjw pandering than Witcher 3.

Nothing apart from the fact that it was better than DA2 which is not that much of an achievement

I agree. Even while DA2 was recycling everything, and graphics were downgraded from DA:O, i still play that much more that Inquisition.

Inquisition is just too bland and boring, Interesting missions are far too few and small to compensate tens of hours of useless running on empty world.

At least in DA2 something interesting happens in every hour, instead of every ten hours.

I did, retard. The animations are shit. The gameplay is shit. The story is shit. The characters aside from Solas are shit. The game is shit.

I liked the environments.

God you're such a typical reddit-esque nu-Sup Forums contrarian it physically hurts to read your garbage

Well, the animations are always kinda bad, not distractingly bad, but bad.

But as I said, I didn't really care about any of the usual Sup Forums meme complaints. It's just so god damn fucking boring.

>5-6 scenes

Fuck off faggot its more than that and you know it

This. The biggest sin a game can commit is for it to be boring, and DA:I is the epitome of boring.

>GOTY version is currently massively discounted in every region except US on PSN store

The graphics. More open areas. Thats it

God damn Sera has a nice-ass body but that fucking face

It's a pretty decent game. It's not doing anything special, but it's doing a good enough job for a fantasy RPG. Easily worth the couple of quids you can get it for these days.
You have a couple of boring MMO-style quest but if you're not an autist you're capable of not doing certain quests that you don't like. Leaves you with a pretty alright game.

Bringing back the ability to select multiple races was a good move. The fact that none of them had unique starting levels sort of devalidated it.

Allowing people to play Qunari was a huge step in the right direction. Having Iron Bull kill what remained of the Qun lore that Felicia Day had started murdering sort of ruined it though.

Riding horses was great, but pointless MMOesque locales ruined that.

t. bioware employee trying to save face after the latest blunder of the millennium

sometimes the game was really bad, but for 10€ i had a fair share of fun

>that face
what do you mean?

>Witcher 3
Every time with you people

I haven't played it in awhile but I struggled if I didn't have a magic user using shields on people, a tank, and another support while I use a bow
I tried mixing it up but without using the bald elf guy to keep us shielded and healed, my party would get wiped fairly quickly. Gonna have to look up some loadouts when I decide to jump back in

Sera lacks a bearable personality. Seriously, whenever she speaks I have the urge to rip my hair out. It would have been fine if we could fuck her elf snatch but she's also an insepid lesbo.

Maybe if you add more buzzwords people will take you seriously?

nothing

please tell us what was so grand about this game

solas was probably the only interesting character

I liked team. time mission with mages was nice too
but game 3/10 overall

I liked when it popped in and started stretching the deeper it went