Zelda is an alt-right pandering naziboo franchise

>Zelda is an alt-right pandering naziboo franchise

Why did no one ever tell me? Boycott this shit.

At least BotW has hot black girls.

Wtf? I showed this to my SO's (we're poly) and they agree, we hate Zelda now!

wtf I love zelda now

>Implying this is a bad thing

How is racism not a bad thing? And when you're a Sup Forums kid, why do you have a picture of a black guy?

Is there a left-wing version of this? I like these "reach as far as possible to make connections" styles of infographs.

>I can only see black and white
Poor user

wtf i hate america now

>bad guy is Arab
>good guys are Aryan

You don't really have to reach far for this connection, desu.

>teffilin

As a Jew, that's fucking hilarious. Do you goyim even know what that is?

>88 is maximum defense
Can someone check if this is true right now? I somehow think it's a lie and thus the whole picture is not worth your time.

wtf i love nintendo now, time to support a company that shares my nazi views. getting a switch tomorrow

>implying anyone cares about your nonsensical kike shit

You can't even spell the word.

88 is the max you can get with pure equipment you can eat buff food to get your defense up but it doesn't display in the armor menu

>88
>not 14
Where is the 14?

I'm so sorry, I meant תפילין. I'm reform, I've never worn them either but I know what they are.

My point was, I don't think it's common for non Jews to be aware of the practice. It's fucking weird.

>Somebody spent their time making this shit.
Are ZeldaFags the most autistic fanbase out there?

Racism is literally just people being against cultural appropriation. If you're not a racist then you're a hate mongering culture thief.

Got higher res or is this image just impossible to view on phone?

>phone
Reported, underage B& gtfo back to plebbit

>Is Sup Forums the most autistic board out there?
yes

>somebody made this pic
>somebody made this thread

You people are insane. You really are. Last few month political shit is spilling out of pot and that's not funny or interesting. You are just a commoners with a bad taste, you don't know anything about sociology, politics or geopolitics, you are just young people pretending to care to justify your degeneracy and mauvais ton.

>Commoners
k emperor julius augustus II, please tell me what view to believe now because of your clearly patrician and noble lineage

>no fun allowed because it's true and hurts my feefees

Neck yourself.

I don't fucking want to tell you what to believe in. And your 'sarcasm' is really low-brow, you sound like a child. I want to take everything average user think is 'political' and trash it out.

>fun
>true

You are really using your notebook to pick up some lines you are using every fucking day to defend your degeneracy?

>low-brow, commoner, child
What a demonstration of maturity you're putting on.
You sure are better than all those low-brow inbred children you're exposing on the 4chins.

Well done guy.

hitler did nothing wrong

Storm weenies do their homework.

>commoners
Please don't. I know only one person who does this to refer to people he considers inferior and he is great. Meanwhile you sound like an apex rendering of exactly what went wrong with our generation being this thin-skinned.

the problem with this is that we hear that crap every single day; so even when making a stretch, the references are not ever funny nor clever

see

The picture is surprisingly informatic.

this just further proves all sonyfags are SJWs

Only white people can have all three eye colors of the Triforce. Light brown, blue and green.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!
ZELDA IS BASED AS FUCK!

Weapons-grade autism is a hell of a thing to witness first hand.

I feel like I'm a guest viewer at the Trinity tests or something.

wtf im buying a switch now

Nice I might just buy switch for this game