Let's assume that virtual reality gets up to the point where it can accurately simulate fictional worlds in such a way...

Let's assume that virtual reality gets up to the point where it can accurately simulate fictional worlds in such a way that you feel like you're actually experiencing it.

Which fantasy universe would you pick? What role would you want to occupy inside?

Harry Potter, LotR, Star Wars? Or something that's more niche?

Whatever has the cutest girls

so...Zelda?

Doesnt matter, I'd just fuck all the time

>it can accurately simulate fictional worlds in such a way that you feel like you're actually experiencing it.

>pick a game where you can get drugs in-game
>beam the lsd directly into my brain
>not breaking any laws because its not real drugs, its just data

Silent Hill. I want to punish myself.

Pfff, honestly?
It'd be some degenerate anime sex fantasy, that's the "never leaving home" end-game.

Sure, I'd fucking love to experience a 1:1 Foxhole/Squad-esque military fantasy, or a full on VR MMO - But the degenerate anime sex fantasy would be what I'd go back to night after night for sure.

I wouldn't really be interested in that.

>proper vr
>become neet in game as well
why even live

Elder Scrolls and I'd become basically a replica of Divayth Fyr after adventuring around for as long as I could.
>live for thousands of years and be a master wizard
>chill in a tower with all of my artifacts from my travels and vast knowledge of history and the universe
>have sex slave clones of myself
He's basically what I imagine everyone would do after having lived for that long in a fantasy setting, he's like the perfect representation of a player that has reached end game and seen it all.

>Foxhole/Squad-esque military fantasy
I thought that was your sex fantasy

Crazy ass horror walking simulators and fucking sims.

Star Wars Galaxies.

A world where I'm happy.

Fucking Minecraft at 10 fps all day every day

>enter world expecting to rape
>get raped instead

no thanks

A world whos populace consists entirely of aggressive monstergirl futas including the player character.

The only objectively correct answer is EVE, its already autistic enough that VR would truly make it into a second job.

>there are no worlds where you are happy
You should just end it now.

I read that as E.Y.E. and now I'm disappoint.

>you go to Silent Hill expecting to see your deepest fears and the most surreal horror
>it's just the real world