This is Randy, say something nice about him

This is Randy, say something nice about him

There's nothing wrong with the last one.

don't forget
>literally stole the style for Borderlands from a talented solo artist, and also fucked that guy over

Man I fucking hate this guy quite a bit and I don't even really like all the games he ruined

HE IS A BAD ASS.

>G2A
>scam

Can anyone explain this?

Well they sometimes sell stolen keys.
Also they're basically exploiting regional pricing.
It's not really a scam, just kind of a shitty business model.

My TW: Warhammer key was revoked 2 times.
Both times I contacted seller and get new one

Nobody likes a bigot

People are getting video games from key reseller sites for really cheap (or at least cheaper than average). So people do the smart thing and buy from them.

Publishers don't like this so they have started pushing this meme that G2A is literally robbing developers of their hard earned cash and putting them out of business. Some retards on Sup Forums fall for it and now here we are.

Correction:

Sang someone else's song in response to a "sexist" tweet.

If you were to list everything he had ever done that entire picture would be nothing but overlapping text. Hes like a parody scumbag character straight from GTA.

But I can't OP.

Have a Nazi Zombot.

OP, you need to do your research next time. The eduke thing was solved. voidpnt was screwed over by 3DR and admitted to it. They're on good terms.

people have posted on here with pictures of their banned steam account because G2A sold them a stolen key. G2A gives 0 fucks and does it all the time, you are a moron if you buy from them. You are risking your entire steam library to save 20 bucks.

I'm not even that against g2a, but
>People are getting video games from key reseller sites for really cheap
this is kind of the problem though. Most keys these days aren't actually resellable (as in if you use it, you can't sell it to someone else), so the whole reselling keys thing is actually just people buying keys from regions where they are cheaper because the in general the populace there are poorer, and then selling them to basically westerners.
I mean seriously, how do you think they get cheap keys?
Exploiting regional pricing will only lead to it disappearing in general, which will only fuck over the poorer countries that are actually supposed to get them.

what did he mean by this?

at least money is actually going to the developers. it is their fault for adopting the digital only key locked meme, their attempt at fucking over consumers to start with. unlike consolefags poor pc users don't have the option to buy used games, they should be thankful i don't just pirate all my shit but i don't, i buy it legally from g2a or on extreme sale and im supposed to feel bad for them

He's a handsome dude.

>Exploiting regional pricing will only lead to it disappearing in general
or just region lock them

He likes to gargle piss

I thought he only played a song that someone else wrote about gamergate. He's still a raging fag but at the end of the day he can still go home to his land whale wife and autismo son and fall asleep knowing that he isn't Anthony Burch.

I've bought probably 20 or so games from them and never had a problem (not even a bad key).

I understand that I'm pretty much saying "lol no problem on my end" and I'll accept that's a bullshit argument - but if it was up to random chance, then I very much doubt I'd get that lucky so many times in a row. Buying from well rated sellers probably has something to do with it.

Also something you need to realize is that Gearbox and other businesses like them don't give a single flying fuck if you lose your Steam account. They don't give a shit about that - so when they speak out against such sites, be aware they they're not doing so out of motivation to protect you and your games library, user.