Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=fXlbhVVB7BU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drpI5EFCRbc
youtube.com/watch?v=5mPPpwH8Ecw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>loli red riding hood confirmed as party member

Aw yeah

riddle me this.... why does it take them more then year to localize a damn game? why they hate money?

There is a lot of shit involved even keksona 5 which just run the script through google translate took many months

>still turn based

Oh thank you Japan.

Layout is totally from DQX though.

Why localize it now when we just got a deluge of good RPGs?

Also, Switch version is delayed, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=drpI5EFCRbc

3DS version

youtube.com/watch?v=5mPPpwH8Ecw

Gameplay.

>implying we won't get it at 2019

>why they hate money?
If DQ in the west sold even a fraction of what it does in Japan they would put more priority in the localization.

DQs are text heavy and Square Enix still doesn't see a huge payoff in trying to make the western version release as close as a possible to the japanese release.

In a way they are right, Final Fantasy simply became the face of JRPGs in the west, it can actually promote events of its own and casuals will flock over to it in a convention.

Starting your JRPG with pushing a car, what a brilliant idea.

Maybe if you knew a single thing about the market you wouldn't be posting stupid shit like this.

Dragon Quest in the west simply does not sell well enough to warrant a huge priority on the localization effort, with plenty of staff members to ensure a fast localization release.

You should consider yourself lucky the main titles are coming over at least, even if one year or more after the original japanese release.

>implying text is hard to translate

you two should just kys
its 2017 and there are hundreds of fags that will do this fore literally free or 100 bucks so stfu.
There are no real excuses why it takes them that long

Oh look a stupid underage.

>>its 2017 and there are hundreds of fags that will do this fore literally free or 100 bucks so stfu.
Ah, to be a petulant 12 year old who thinks the world revolves around him and what he wants.

Learn Japanese already, you little shit.

fyi i am not underage and i do know a basic japanese you faggot and i was around this shitty series for forever..

Game is already in development for several years. Voice acting is costing literally nothing. Translating text is simple. Again this is 2017 and ps4 has no games. Every single game that gets released is considered new age masterpiece. Even Yakuza went mainstream. Now Persona. Same would be with DQ. They are only shooting them self in the foot.

あん、そおでちゅかか?おめえがわがことばおよんでいているなにょかな?それもと、めえはぐぐるでやってあるの?

fuck off gook monkey

Well, this thread went off to a great start.

This game has the same problem as Dragon Quest Heroes. The camera is too close, the FOV is too low and the angle is too parallel to the ground even when adjusted. It's nauseating.

And the 3DS version looks like a joke.

DQ's market is concentrated in Japan. It's less about the game and more about the franchise over there. In the West, the franchise isn't very mainstream so the games aren't that well received.

I thought you knew basic Japanese, bro.

Oh god this kanjiless text hurts

Do you reps