Tfw a mobile game is better than Fallout 4

>tfw a mobile game is better than Fallout 4

>Niggers in an underground vault that was designed for the purpose of preserving human civilization

stop playing this game since my tablet cant handle many floors. would be fun to play an no black / mexican fallout run

>designed for the purpose of preserving human civilization
No they weren't.

Nowhere in Fallout 1 is mentioned that the vaults where for social experiments.

Fallout 2 was fan fiction tier and you know it very well deep inside you (I must be honest with you, I loved FO2 more with the Enclave and all but come on).

Fallout 4 is literally 3D Fallout Shelter.

>LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU FO2 IS NOT CANON
ok

>not putting all the niggers in the electricity production rooms and isolating them from the rest of the vault or sending them to fighr deatchclaws without equipepment

you are playing it wrong

Fine, vaults were designed for social experiments.

Now, how could that have worked if a shutdown of communications was expected after the bombs fell?

How can there be social experiments if there was no one there to oversee them?

Were Vaultec fucking retards or what?

>Were Vaultec fucking retards or what?
All signs point to yes.

To my recollection the Enclave at Navarro was monitoring all the vaults and had continued contact via terminal uplink with the Overseers.

Really? I think I'm going to replay 2.

>Fallout 2 was fan fiction tier and you know it very well deep inside you

Fallout 2 is Fallout 3 of Fallout 2

You can exile them, so you can.

Or just send them out on runs and never let them stay for more then 5 minutes.

Yes, you can ask the President about Vault 13, and in his dialogue he literally flicks through the files and tells you it's a control vault. All the data on the vaults was being beamed to the Enclave, hence why they knew where all of them were.

literally anything else. you only watch a bunch of normies do shit inside some shitty mountain.

Right, I thought they just had the locations on a map or something.

>actually get to do something else than just watch a bunch of normies do shit
>this is somehow the same as that mobileshit

A lot of places in other Fallout games have a list of locations. What made you assume that they actually have connections to the vaults?

This game is fun until you realize it's not. Which is 2 hours after downloading it.

because the only reason the enclave is able to abduct the vault 13 dwellers is because they send vault 13 the all clear signal.

>Nowhere in Fallout 1 is mentioned that the vaults where for social experiments.
right, they were populated in birraze ways by accident

The addition of wasteland sidequests did bring the fun back though.

There's nothing bizarre about the population of vaults in Fallout 1. Vault experiments aren't even introduced until you get to Vault 8/Vault City. The real/only control vault we've seen in the series.

Or they were simply fallout shelters and not some kind of human experimentation project.

Maybe they were just populated by wealthy and educated people of all kinds, and not just fucking disgusting cucks and niggers. You know, to just preserve the human civilization and all.

I don't know you but I think it's kind of retarded to populate the wastelands with nothing but retarded lab rats.

Not the first time, a shitty side-game has been better. Remember Assassin's Creed 3?

Take them in, strip them, chuck them out. That's what I started doing after I realized I had a vault almost entirely populated with white and asian dwellers.