Persona

4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > Q > 5
You can't deny this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seNMCgcc0Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow you're so much better than everybody.

4 > 3 > 5 > 2 >>>>>>>>>shit>>>
Why are the characters in 5 so bad?

Because it's new and popular and not your secret hobby anymore.

hey OP
you should quit life

Fuck you the only good character 5 has is fucking morganna as he actual gets character development. Everyone else gets nothing even in their social links

5>4>3>2>1

>hating on 5
>but 3 and 4 are above 1 and 2
This is bait.

5 > 2EP > 4 > Q > 2IS > 3 > 1

Itt fag op crying at p5 for being popular

Such shit taste user

5 is the best one yet

Yes, I can.
5>3>2>1>4

>I like it because it's popular XD
Neck yourself

Yeah, and P4 is the most obscure game of all.

5 > 3 > 4 > 2 > Q > 1

> Q>

>it's another it's bad it's popular now thread

classic 4chin

>I don't like it because is popular
Kys

I can't deny that P4 is besto.

Good taste.

Make 5 equal to 3 and I agree with you my man

Stop replying to yourself.

>3 comes out
>people complain about all the character development being in the main story and half of the party not even having social links
>4 comes out
>people complain about all the character development being in the social links
>5 comes out
>instead of doing a combination of both Atlus just removes character development of the main cast entirely

How come Eternal Punishment is so far above Innocent Sin?

"Character development" is a meme at this point. Why does a character have to do a 180 on their personality to be considered "developed"?

It's not really "far above", all games in the series are really close to each other.

4=5>3=fes=portable>2 innocent sin = 2 innocent sin = Q = arena> 1 = dancing all night

> Q > 5
>pic related

Okay, but it's still better according to that list. Why?

Eternal punishment = innocent sin ** my bad.

4 > 5 > 2 = 3 > Q > 1

1 is genuinely awful

Honestly I can't really put it into words, it's just how they line up in my mind. One thing I can tell you though, IS was braindead easy to the point where the actual gameplay feels like padding.

3>5>4>2

I haven't played the rest.

Any other opinion is objectively wrong.

Is "far above" not the proper way to say it?

No, I just meant I enjoyed all the games more or less equally, and the > signs do not represent huge leaps in quality, but rather small gaps instead.

5>4=2>3>1

Is true ranking

How is it that Narukami manages to be vidya's most colorful and interesting self insert character? The animation really captured him as a person so well. It really is no wonder that everyone loves him so.

What is with all these 4 faggots lately on Sup Forums?

Is he still good in the golden animation? Haven't watched that because I despise the new bitch.

He's about the same but the shoehorn Marie really fucking hard. Like her stealing Rise's concert

It's because P3 MC had dialogue options like
>be a dick
>be slightly less of a dick
>don't be a dick
while P4 was like
>polite yes
>polite no
>completely random thing
He was very cool and composed but unpredictable weirdo at times and that gave him some charisma the others lack.

But 5 is better than 3.

thanks for reminding me

anyone who thinks 4 is above 2 should neck themselves

>Q
>Hey what if we made an Etrian Odyssey game without the build variety or fun

>instead of doing a combination of both Atlus just removes character development of the main cast entirely

W-WHAAAAAA??? FOR REAL??

When was there ever build variety in EO since multiclassing was introduced?

You're okay, user, don't go to Shujin Academy tomorrow.

5 actually does it the best. It's not perfect, but the progression a character has in their Confidant is enough that the Confidant is engaging but not so much that their character in the main story and their Confidant feels like their conflicting with one another. Like with Mishima, whether you do his Confidant or not, he's still a brown noser riding on the Phantom Thieves success, but he learns to accept that he's okay with that over his Confidant. It's still far from perfect and could have used some changed lines of dialogues in the story to reflect whether or not a Confidant is maxed out, but it's better than it was before.

What IS the golden animation? I have all 3 seasons of "the animation" on blu ray, and my version is the PS2 bersion anyway, so i have never experinced Marie.

Did they add in new scenes or have they seriously made a new show to tell the story again??

Ah, I see.
Having the gameplay feel like padding certainly seems like too major a flaw for it to be only a small gap from the title before it, though

Would IS be worth playing or should one just stick with EP?

What the fuck does the speech bubble with moonrunes say? I was always curious.

3's combat is garbage but 4 has plenty

Playing EP without playing IS is like reading a book from the middle. It's literally CD2 of the same game.
You're moorn.

IS and EP are pretty much two parts of the same game. Not even like a sequel. So you HAVE to play IS before EP.
But there's a tiny little problem. The original IS version never got officially localized in the west. But there's fan translation I think.
But there are also pretty good and polished remakes of P2 for the PSP. But in turn EP for PSP never got localized.
So you can either play the PSP version of IS and then go back to PS1 era EP which might scare you off, because it didn't age as well as the PSP remakes. (mostly just the UI though) Or you can just start with the fan translation.

> IS was braindead easy to the point where the actual gameplay feels like padding.

Same could be said about every Persona game ever. Right now I am breezing through P3P with my 28lvl and 70luck/ 100 ST Ares. 0 difficulty, even on hard.

What version of P3 is the best if I've never played it?
Should I do FES or P3P?

>cue posts about "not rebalanced for direct commands"
Sure, the series was never really hard. Except some spikes like Kanji boss fight in 4 on PS2. But IS was way, way easier than even that.
P5 Hard difficulty is pretty challenging and enjoyable though.

5 > 3 > 2 > Q > 4 > 1

>P3P
>Breezing
Like said.
The game was not retouched for Direct Control, making it braindead.
FES is the only good version of P3.

This one is right

Get it straight retards

Persona is for waifufags

SMT is for people who actually like games

Let Tyrone explain it

youtube.com/watch?v=seNMCgcc0Kw

P3P is a bit easier and allows you to command your team directly. Also has some trials and personas added but they cut out FES story and they made it more like a vn.

FES has the base game and the FES story which is canon

I see, that's a valid point you have got there.

Anyway, I would kill for Persona 3 remake with direct controls, better balance, 3d cutscenes, the answer and female route.

P3P is so non-canon that they stopped playing the music from it altogether on the official concerts.
Same with Trinity Soul.

Why though? P3 wasn't really good, polishing it wouldn't add much. Why not wish for P6 with female route?

Why not both?
Start with FES.

>A fucking ancient ps1 game is better than Persona 5
You're in full blown denial idiot, take off the nostolgia goggles.

I'm not hating or saying it's wrong, I'm just really curious.
How the fuck is P4 your favorite? It had the worst social links.
You didn't need to get people to like you, they just started sucking your dick the moment they met you. The story is really obvious too.
The only thing P4 had over 3 was gameplay, and 5 blew the out in all areas.

>Kanji
>Hard

I literally beat him on my first attempt of the original release.

Yukiko was way harder.

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

2EP>3>2IS>5>4>1

That's my ranking

Direct control weren't the only reason p3p is easier. They also implemented the p4 weakness system. Remember in FES is you used an aoe ability and got someone with weakness you still didn't get a second turn. In p3p you get the second turn after the aoe
Still prefer it over standard p3 because I can save shinji

P6 is also a good option. I just really want them to include female route, that is all I need.

>games age determines it's quality
Fuck you there are many older games that still play better or are better written than their modern counterparts.

Indeed. I cant deny shit taste.

IS/EP > 3 > 5 > 1 > 4 > Q

>私はアホだよ
>I'M A MORON

4>5>3>2>1

I couldn't really get a grasp on Joker's personality. He didn't have that many dick options like P3 MC did.

5 = 3 > 4 > 2 > 1 > PQ

top lel

>all persona protags have bad ends but Yu and Joker
Are atlus just afraid of making a bitter sweet gaming experience again?

>He didn't have that many dick options like P3 MC did.
He did

Otaku would lynch them.

Even mainline doesn't have bad ends for everyone.

>P2 IS protag gets to meet the Fuher with bitchin sunglasses

That's a good ending if you ask me.

5>3=4>2>1>Q

>5 on par with 3
top kek

Just because 3 was babbys first Persona game doesn't mean it can hold a candle to either sequel.

>Piercy
>bad end
>Maya
>bad end

Woah, guess MGS 3 is worse than MGSV then

Tyrone's supporting Persona you fool. Both Rog and Tyrone raise valid points and both series are enjoyable, however Rog is completely wrong about Louisa Ferre being the best girl in the series. Louisa Ferre a shit.

kys :^)

Only IS Tatsuya meets a bad end. Maya's is more melancholy than bad. And Naoya is fine, he's even implied to show up in EP when the St. Hermelin crew reunites.

No Atlus protag has had a bad ending since SMT1 hero.

Anybody who puts 3 above any other game in the series is S A D

I don't remember them. I just remember during the interrogation he was a suave ass.

p1 protag we don't really know what the fuck happened to him. He is probably dead

Joker is a joker.