SMT #FE unironically is the best WiiU RPG

SMT #FE unironically is the best WiiU RPG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2osxNQti4bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*checks fingernails* as opposed to..... xenoblade and color splash? get over urself...

Because it's the only Wii-U rpg.

i just fucking realized tokoy mirage sessions is a joke about smt holy fuck kill me

no

Not exactly a lot of competition.

Says a lot about the Wii U's library then.

The zipper panties game?

Great world, but other than that, it's worse than SMT #FE.

this

Bullshit, the combat is better and deeper in XCX.
youtube.com/watch?v=2osxNQti4bQ

What else does it actually have besides Xenoblade?

Nah, the MMO combat with little party control is worse than the strategic turn based combat system of SMT #FE.

It is a really good game if you stop being a bitch about it not being more SMT designed

Don't argue with kowashitaifags.
They're literally retarded and enjoy eating shit.

>with little party control
you can literally set their entire moveset and give them commands in battle
It has infinitely more depth thanks to overdrive and augments
Also no MMO has combat like xenoblade. Show me one and prove me wrong if you think it does.

>Also no MMO has combat like xenoblade.
Every single one MMO has an auto-lock based combat with a spellbar.
And the commands you can give to your party members is so limited, it's better to just have the AI do its won thing and focus on your own QTEs and combat abilities.

Kinda said how shit this game was. I never played TMS, but im sure it has positives over this trash.

>Every single one MMO has an auto-lock based combat with a spellbar.
That's like saying TMS is just like every other turn based game ever.
>B-B-BUT ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE REASONS
Yeah and Xenoblade is different too because reasons.
>it's better to just have the AI do its won thing and focus on your own QTEs and combat abilities.
maybe if you're a scrub who can't manage the party

>just like every other turn based game ever.
Basically, and that's why it's good. It does a good system well, instead of a bad system poorly.
>maybe if you're a scrub who can't manage the party
>playing more efficiently = playing as a scrub
>a mechanic that is so pointless, it's completely skippable since party members are close to redundant relative to the MC
>deliberately handicapping yourself to give your party members commands and hope they perform it successfully

If you can get by just using your MC then just do it. Why does that make it a bad game?

It makes it a worse game.

No it doesn't, that's just your opinion. Not everyone likes turn based games.

You don't have to tell me other people have bad taste.

You have bad taste if you think Xenoblade X is worse than TMS

>this shitty game is better than those other 3 shitty games

what an accomplishment

This game would have been great if the setting was better.

The combat was solid, and I don't remember the dungeons that much, but I think they were pretty good.

I stopped playing it, cause of Japenese idols really isn't my thing, and the game keeps forcing that world on you.

> still no baten kaitos 3
Fucking monolith drop the xeno series I want more card battles

Idolshit was a mistake.

True

I really liked #FE in hindsight
Fun game, and it got me comfortable with a Tokyo similar to P5.

I also enjoyed the return of Strange Journey combat system.

holy shit

I just started this game and I love the combination of the Fire Emblem systems and SMT systems. I've started 3 SMT games and not finished them, and I love Fire Emblem, so I'm familiar enough with both combat systems. I don't play JRPGs very often and I hope it will get me more accustomed to the SMT series because I have no idea what I'm doing in those games and I want to play them.

Holy shit it's weeb as fuck though.

I wish this game was better than it was. It was so close to being great; all they had to do was make robots not shit, let you choose your party members for story missions, and remove Tatsu from the game.

People look at it and say it has nothing to do with SMT or FE when they dont realize that the gameplay got fused.
Equipment management has never been this instricate in any SMT, you just buy the strongest shit while in #FE you have to think about what you need depending on what's coming ahead.

>Holy shit it's weeb as fuck though.

Case in point, you either tolerate it or hate it

HUH YEAH

My two main gripes with XCX is that the main areas you're in all the time have generally shit music, and the fact Tatsu isn't stomped on by a Skell as soon as he's brought to NLA.

It surprises me that people aren't okay with this weebshit but are okay with Persona 5. Are most weebs just edgy?

There's two kinds of weebshit, weebshit with style and weebshit without. TMS has fucking ugly aesthetics.

you mean shit right?

TMS is oozing with J-Pop and idol bullshit. It's a level of weebness that goes even further beyond.

Persona 5 has a garbage, edgy japanese goth style. At least TMS is colorful and has fun with the aesthetic it's inspired by.

This is just your typical Nindrone victim complex bullshit. Pathetic.

Not him but I played it over the summer and it really got the vibe it wanted to have.
Colorful, fun, swift and aesthetic.
Doesnt hold a candle to P5 but it's consistent throughout and great to break through the brown western games.

Just look at this beautiful Main Menu

Nigger, XCX is a poor persons White Knight Chronicles except even shittier.

>WKC

Nobody has played that game but you and me and we both know it doesn't hold a candle to XCX.

SMT FE is so BORING and just, monotness.

Best thing it has is very good use of wii U gamepad and very little after that. Battles are just attack once look a fuckload of unskippable cutscene and win it. Bosses are very simple. Whole game starts with boss summons two friends after killed will do it again, from the game's first boss to game's last boss, every single time.

The tits were nice I guess?

And that is SMT #fe

More than most genres, RPGs are very appealing for escapism, and most people just weren't interested in escaping to an overly colorful J-pop world, no matter how strong the combat may be.

main menu webm got me the vibes i love, i seriously want to play it but >wii u
Any chance it gets ported to switch? That console's bad but at least got 3 games i want to play in future.

Get a cheap WiiU one day and play all the singleplayer games.
Then try to resell. Easier said than done but I think it's your most efficient option to play the game.
And maybe you'll like the Wii U more than you thought and get more obscure games like Pokken, who knows

Honestly I doubt a Switch port will happen since it really wasnt received well in both east and west.
I wouldn't want people see me play this in public though