This is your sparring partner for tonight

This is your sparring partner for tonight.

Fuck you.

But I didn't sign up for a swordfighting class

Fuck you

>6ft

Shes got some long titties. I'm gonna call her long titty. Choke that bitch out with her own long ass titty

one of those threads

>swordfighting

Friendly reminder >she's a newhalf

I yield

I'll just kick her in the boingy bits, ez win

This is your flatmate for tonight.

I honestly don't care what Poison is or isn't. Poison is hot as fuck either way.

Okay, but keep it above the belt.

Yes and?

I want to marry Poison and start a family with her!

I hope you have a womb then

>fight on the streets
>could have gotten paired up with any of a long list of faggots who shoot fire out of their fists or whatever.
>get paired with a pink haired bdsm tranny.
>sweep legs
>grab hold of tranny chode
>twist and pull, remove its source of power.
>toss bleeding chode over fence
>start breakdancing in celebration.

top tier fetish 2bh

Will we ever have more trans characters in video games that are interesting beyond their sex appeal?

Never because anytime a trans character is created, his """""""personality"""""" always revolves around him being trans

Why don't trannies IRL look like Poison?

Only if
>the reactionary shitheads stop whipping up a crying fit every time a minority character appears in a video game
>shallow virtue signallers stop cramming in shitty characters when they clearly don't understand the topic at hand
so never

Muscles and neon pink hair aren't a great combination if you're trying to pass as a woman

if they go the full 9 yards and kill everyone that knows their secret, they might

Can we spar every night?

That's because the entire world makes a big deal of you being trans.

If you try to date someone, your being trans is a huge deal that directly affects the process and outcome.
If you try to get a job, your being trans is a huge deal that again directly affects the process and outcome.

You constantly from the time you're born until forever have to wrestle with your feelings and whether or not to act on them. You put distance between family and potential friends because of the constant feeling that one day you'll have to tell them you're trans and you can't help but feel they'll reject you or that everything will be different.

You can't separate being trans from your personality because it directly affects your entire life and who you are as a person

Source: i'm a tranny

>the reactionary shitheads stop whipping up a crying fit every time a minority character appears in a video game
>shallow virtue signallers stop cramming in shitty characters when they clearly don't understand the topic at hand
I hate these so much

Why not just make an actual girl character? It's pointless.

I wanna soar her dick with my mouth.

>this character is a TRANNY and transy trans trans
>this character is X, Y, Z and happens to be tranny
Bottom one never happened

*spar

Isn't that what happened with Poison though? They threw the tranny thing in afterwards

ughh,great i got the faggot, can i get another one?

Lmfao im a dumbass I didnt think of the thread I was in

>If you try to date someone, your being trans is a huge deal
No shit. A straight man doesn't want to date another man. I'm sorry, but wearing women's clothing doesn't make you a actual woman.

Thanks for regurgitating exactly what I said.

sparring partner for the bed

Your "gender identity" is irrational and it goes against everything we know about biology. Your mental illness based strictly on emotion is going to drive a wedge between people you know. If you only hang out with people who enable your delusions, then you are never going to want to fix them. You aren't transgender. That's pseudoscience. You're just confused if you think there is anything other than male or female.

What do you mean by this?

Dick or no dick >she's getting mounted and fucked hard every night until >she's impregnated

Do you pass in daily life? Do you regret transitioning? Are you happier now?

Honest questions

>Your "gender identity" is irrational
Correct

>it goes against everything we know about biology
Absolutely incorrect. Gender identity is a hardwired component of your brain and is a necessary component of human life.

>Your mental illness based strictly on emotion
This is not true.

>If you only hang out with people who enable your delusions
This is the opposite of my experience. Almost everyone in my family thinks trans people are stupid, mentally ill, confused etc. and almost all of my friends have felt that way before they met me. I've never met another trans person. I don't attend a university and never been part of any socially progressive circle. I find trans people in general as disgusting and embarrassing as you do despite being one, I can't control the actions of others.

>You aren't transgender
A transgender person is someone who's gender identity does not conform to their birth sex. A transsexual person is someone identifies as the opposite sex and lives their life as if they were the opposite sex. Doesn't matter if you think the concept is stupid, that's what the terms mean and they apply to me perfectly. I think Islam is a stupid, barbaric ideology but I'm not going to pretend its not real or doesn't exist because I don't agree with the concept of it.

>You're just confused if you think there is anything other than male or female
Good thing I know for a fact there is only male and female and anything else is retarded.

I want to breed her

Explain in detail. I don't understand what you're trying to say here

>Do you pass in daily life?
No, I don't currently try to. I live as a girl at home with my girlfriend but I go out with my breasts bound dressed as a guy. Hormone therapy is working pretty well for me, I'm genetically blessed to have a feminine face and I think I'll get to the point soon where it will be realistic for me to go out dressed as a girl all the time and pass. It's not worth it for me to dress as a girl in public if I don't pass completely, I don't want to make people uncomfortable or be seen as just another gross, embarassing tranny.

>Do you regret transitioning?
I regret not transitioning earlier, every second of my life.

>Are you happier now?
Dramatically. I haven't thought about killing myself in years where it was once a daily occurrence. I wouldn't say I'm completely happy and content at all, but I never expected transition to make me happy, I only expected it to enable me to move on with my life.

That's great. Has your sexual orientation changed even slightly due to hormones? Are you considering SRS?

I want to pull her into a dark alley, push her shorts to the side, and jam my dick in her. Pounding against her hips until I cum

>Has your sexual orientation changed even slightly due to hormones?
Not really. I was generally bi but more female leaning before HRT. After HRT i'm about the same, but male body odor smells way better which is kind of interesting I guess. Not enough of a change to really affect my decision making with selecting partners.

>Are you considering SRS?
I've never considered it. It's disgusting and gives me nothing I want

No thanks.

Thanks. A- asking for a friend, haha.

>worried girl

I pictured this in 2D, spit out my ginger ale and am now playing mighty final fight. Thank you user

I'm glad the weiner isn't canon so i can fap without feeling weird about it.

If you want it to be canon i guess there's enough leeway form past American localizations from 30 years ago but at the end of the day they are not the original creators.