Anybody still playing this game?

Anybody still playing this game?

Wasn't this supposed to be the next big thing/"overwatch"?

Every game dev claims their "esports" game will be the next league/overwatch/dota/csgo.

Stop being a fucking sheep & make a judgement for yourself next time.

>P2P
>Expecting it to not be DoA

Really?

I still play

Ubisoft p2p shitpile full of microtransactions. It's dead and rightfully so

No, game's shit and the net stability is almost as bad.

It's a fighting game missing half the mechanics of other fighting games.

It's pretty to watch though.

>Ubisoft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOLY SHIT.

Game had a lot of potential, unfortunately it was in Ubisoft hands so we already knew what was coming.

it hurts tho, it was such an amazing idea. It's almost as if Ubisoft wanted it to flop

Pretty much this. Most people who played it will agree that the core mechanics are all really good, and I personally am a sucker for the aesthetic/setting, but Ubisoft refuses to fix the game or experiment with balance patches more frequently. I haven't played in some time but I assume revenge gear is still overpowered, Warlord headbutt spam is still a thing, and my man Lawbringer is still in need of a slight buff. Also the connectivity issues go without saying.

its alive on console having atleast 50k players on ps4 alone

Lawman just got a buff in the last patch

I had no idea it released, but the more multiplayer games dying the better. Good riddance.

The SHOULDVE released DLC by now

I duel with my cousin and we play brawl/4v4 with his friends. Lots of fun like this but public matches are pure cancer and there's so much broken shit for the top heroes.

Wasn't that just a bug fix?

Its a """""""""buff""""""""", Lawbro obliterates in 4v4 but he's still shit at 1v1.

bought it on heavy discount
amazing game
that you cant play

waiting for the roman dlc

Around 100k ppl on consoles apparently, much less on PC. Getting meaningful patches is a drag, but the game is getting more and more fun with each

I do the 2 main dailies everyday for the 800 steel, dunno why

>Promise local MP and say its important to your studio and the game
>Ditch it right before release
And that's why I'll never touch this game.

Proof that PC gamers are much smarter

It's great, but like people have said, network problems out the ass.

That being said, it's a gorgeous game with some seriously fun gameplay. It just needs way more work.

And to not be online-only, this would be a great game to play with friends.

Why do so many retarded publishers try to force this esports bullshit down everyone's throat in their games but not have any LAN or way to play offline?