This game is way better and way more fun than Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World

This game is way better and way more fun than Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kdwjNCCZ9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Wario and I never beat it but got to the level, fuck that space level too.

Same here. I could beat every world fine, except for space. I got to Tatanga once but still lost.

It pains me that nintendo didn't continue the Marioland series, Marioland 2 was very mellow and the other Mario titles on handhelds were amazing too

Its piss easy and short as fuck too

I still enjoyed it, OP

My first game ever.

Wrong game. You are thinking of Super Mario Land 1

Tatanga is also a boss in SML 2

Bunny Mario will never return :(

>and the other Mario titles on handhelds were amazing too
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN THIS SERIES WITH THE MINIS CRAP

But I like the minis

This. Great puzzle games with unique concept. Especially the first one on GBA.

Wario is such a cheap ass. There are no enemies in the castle. It only has traps.

I'm surprised how well Mario works for the Gameboy. Why didn't they follow up with some original Mario games for the GBC? Wario Land was fantastic, and we could keep doing SML games alongside it.

my nigga status: ABSOLUTE

even if they weren't bad games, they should have been an entirely different series all together

Donkey Kong 94 honestly is still one of the best mobile platformers in all of gaming

These games control like shit and have a draw distance that's shit. I'm sorry but if you're going to bait at least make it about something fun

breddy good graphics as for GBC mario

previous mario land looked like shit

My dad made me give it away along with a grey game boy to a distant relative. That was like 20 ago, haven't played it since. It was fun.

Wario Castle is still one of the most challenging things in the series,also one of the best things

It's not even as good as Super Mario Land 1.

SML1 and SML2 were two of my most played gamed when I was a kid, and I am just now realizing that Tatanga is the space world boss

And the music really gets the tense mood down

Okay but you can also get some taste too, shithead

I never stated my opinion. Are you really that insecure?

>unique concept
>literally Lemmings
>Especially the first one on GBA
>the one that plays like fucking DK '94 and isn't mobile tier shit
you don't say

Ironically enough this guy is baiting

That space zone 2 music is the most comfy shit in super Marios portable games.

youtu.be/9kdwjNCCZ9c

This game had way more charm than any modern Mario game did.

Sorry it has shit draw distance. Sorry it has shit controls.

Better? No. But it's a good game, and one of the weirdest in the series.

Sorry you exist, sorry your opinion wouldn't make it past the YouTube comment section.

Binky could help your kind out.

I enjoy how Mario needs a space suit in space

This brings back many memories. This was one of the first games I ever owned. I would play this when I was supposed to be taking a nap, with my little magnifying/light device.

This game holds up great today. Puzzle platformer that allowed stunts like backflips and handstands.
Part of me wants to think it was partially responsible for sm64's moveset.

I was so good at this game and played it so much as a kid, that I speedran it before I knew speedrunning was a thing.

Shit, I had one of these!
The lights gave out though...sad nights

It was great when I was a kid, it's still good now. However, it is just too easy.

it actually was, it pioneered a lot of stunts that would later become mario standards and jthey were some of the game's most beloved features

feels god damn awesome playing one of the early levels again and finishing it in 5 seconds with a lot of creative jumping

>beat the final level
>"eh, I don't really know what else I expec--
>mfw that final boss fight

Came in here to post this.

Space zone has goat music