Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T15-xfUr8z4
youtube.com/watch?v=0pdwh26cz3A
youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYT_wHuFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's gay.

repetitive

there's a nearly 2 hour video showing flaws of the game.

go watch that....during your free time.

the point of the game is to grind shrines and korok seeds for non-dungeons that are too short and don't matter

Link that shit

link to that shit vro

80% of it is optional filler shit
10% of it is actually meaningful content to go out for
10% of it is actually well designed.

Shrines are shite with maybe 10-20 being good and the rest being gimmicks or dry boring puzzles

Combat is easily abusable, Breakable weapons serve no purpose to the mechanics as youre constantly being given weapons. Armor breaks the difficulty in half. Areas arent interesting to explore. Hyrule Castle is the only good dungeon and even most of it can be skipped.

Pure padding.

It's good at interesting you to explore but when you've walked around the whole map, theres really nothing to find other than Koroks and Shrines.

youtube.com/watch?v=T15-xfUr8z4
Im guessing this video

Thanks

Entering/Leaving a shrine always has a animation to it. Shit gets tiring fast.

Also fuck being told about the blood moon, fucking hell I know already!

Nintendo destroyed shitty devs like Bethesda and Rockstar at their own game but HARDCORE GAM3RS can't handle it so they're devoted to tearing it apart. If only someone would work so hard to rip apart the latest dogshit Elder Scrolls or Grand Theft Auto, but they don't.

Post-game.

Shitty dungeons, no memorable characters and most of the story is told through flashbacks, bad voice acting, shit OST.

On a DoA console.

Not enough dungeons, dungeons too short, no memorable music. Nothing to really cool discover, it's just another Korok seed and a dragon here and there.

Shitty combat, even for Zelda's low standards

Calamity/Dark Beast Ganon was a huge let down

Should've had the divine beasts shoot at Dark Beast Ganon instead of Calamity because Calamity was at least a decent boss fight. You'd have to be a total fucking retard to actually get hit by Dark Beast because it literally only attacks in a straight line in a single direction, and you only have to go his head - the side where he can attack from - once to shoot the giant eyeball.

I'd like to add that any complexity in the cooking system is meaningless and one durian/endura carrot trivializes any other regen item and cooking all your meats together trivializes the economy

Do people not consider this one of the ugliest games they've ever played?

In some parts, it looks as good as Journey on PS3, but low res. but most of the time it's a bit of a mess

there was that one game on PS4 which i cant remember, it was joke material

No dungeons, no enemy variety, bad combat, weapon degradation, huge empty world, yahaha.

>No dungeons
But there's 4 of them, 5 if you include hyrule castle

Lost Woods had good music. That's it.

30 fps

cba with 30 fps anymore. either make your game fluent or don't fucking bother

You either get killed in one hit or take no fucking damage at all. The armor system is fucked. Anderson was spot on.

so you never play any older games? i agree that 30fps shit should not be acceptable anymore and should be vocally criticized my gaming journalist shitters, but i can still enjoy a game even at 30fps.

give them a break user, it's using the same GPU as the new google tablet.

I didn't do Hyrule Castle, I admit, since I dropped the game. But the Beast dungeons are so short and shitty I can't call them a dungeon on par with anything in any previous Zelda title.

Zelda's voice.

It feels like my ears are getting raped with a cheese grater.

4 dungeons

>a flaw
buskay

>so you never play any older games?

not if they run at 30 fps. i just can't be bothered with it anymore

that said, i just played a bit of thief 1 recently. that game has some great gameplay, why did this ever go out of fashion???

What about Hyrule Castle

>rito village
>it's a really lazy cover of dragonroost
AT-STs!
AT-STs!

That's why you can skip the entire bloodmoon cutscene

Sometimes you need to press X and + to skip.
Some just don't know this.

ELVES

Why is it necessary to even go to a fucking h264 cutscene at all

He's right about most of it, but he's really not good at explaining things. Like, if he knew how to actually sound like he knew what he was talking about then his videos would be way better.

>no memorable music
I disagree m8
youtube.com/watch?v=0pdwh26cz3A

What elves? Hylians may have knife ears like the filthy tree huggers but they're considered humans.

yes and i gladly skip it but the fact it has to even stop my game to start the cutscene is annoying enough. It made sense the 1st time, not the 103,188,739th time.

Also fuck those gyro control shrines up the ass.

The whole game revolves around fucking shrines.

>Ooo I wonder what's in that cav-
>Shrine
>I'm gonna climb that mountain and see what's on to-
>Shrine
>Oh fucking cool a labyrint-
>Shrine

And the non-shrine stuff is rarely much better. Almost all of it is a bunch of fucking fetch quests. It's the exact same fucking problem as MGSV, a well designed Open World with almost fucking nothing interesting in it. The good parts of BoTW are almost completely overshadowed by the mediocre shit.

>Too many shrines that some could've been a unique little dungeon kind of like the Yiga Clan Hideout
>It's another Minor, Modest, Major Test of Strength Shrine episode
>Finding stuff boiled down to Koroks with the rare occasion of a unique area with a useful item/weapon when exploring
>Voice direction/acting for some characters was all over the place (Zelda in particular) and should've just stuck to grunts or small voice lines.
>Wish there was a little more character development or quests with the main story cast (maybe the DLC will make up for that?)
>Weapon degradation sucked but it was not that terrible as some of you faggots make it out to be. There could've been a character that can craft weapons but the downside is they aren't as powerful as ones you find in the wild

Performance could be better. I have no complaints otherwise.

Must hurt that BotW is the Game Of The Century so far.

>Find a flaw

I can't get this faggot off my lawn.

Only 5 dungeons, and they're short, easy, and look nearly identical. That's pretty fucking pathetic for a spin-off, let alone a main-line zelda title.

It's not on PC.

this so fucking much

there aren't any

youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYT_wHuFY