What are some games where I'm NOT the chosen one...

What are some games where I'm NOT the chosen one, but end up defeating godly beings through sheer luck and willpower anyway?

Bump

Morrowind depending on your point of view

SMT

ZHP:Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman

I haven't played it, but would Horizon: Zero Dawn fit this description?

World of Warcraft

nah, Alloy is so much "the chosen one" is ridiculous

Read Hellblazer

Arcanum

Aw that sucks. I'm kind if sick of that trope in BotW. I was hoping for something different from H:ZD

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker does that, doesn't it?

What are some games that lets me call forth unlimited blade works?

Link in that one has the Triforce of Courage. Still the chosen one.

Finally someone's asking the real questions

Morrowind

In DS3 you're literally someone who was potentially the chosen one, but was so shit they fucked up

Elona

Strange Journey

Oblivion

He doesn´t have it from the get go, he has to get it by himself.

The Deku Tree even says "He has no conection to the legendary one"

Which kinda makes me wonder what happened with the legendary hero´s spirit in that timeline, did he just stayed dead and ascended to whatever Hyrule´s heaven is, or was he punishes for his failure?

What are some games that lets me make food with big breasted women?

It doesn't matter much because you still belong to humankind, the strongest force in soulsrverse, so nothing stops you from growing to a level of someone who can outlive the entire fucking timeline only to find another Undead at the end of it, when entire setting is reduced to ash.

Senran Kagura Bon Apetit.

he got tp'd back to the past

Fire Emblem Fates

>Which kinda makes me wonder what happened with the legendary hero´s spirit in that timeline
Did you miss the part where OoT Link is sent back in time and the soul of the hero disappears from that timeline? It was kinda the basis of the whole backstory and the reason the world was flooded.

Oh shit it´s true.

For some reason I confused the future timeline with the downfall timeline.

Berseria

I wonder if Abyss counts, since the MC is a clone of the chosen one but not the chosen one himself

Wow, that sounds like interesting lore. Might try to pick up Dark Souls again (I left at that part with the guy who sits solemnly with the helmet that looks a lot like an onion, near the beginning, because I couldn't figure out what to do next).

Dwarf Fortress probably. Does it track breast size yet?

Breath of the Wild

I don't think that this is what op is going for

If by sheer luck, you mean plot armor, then every JRPG in existence.

DMC when you play as Vergil

Where is this?

I forget, but there's a few places like that around.

>tfw we will never get a JRPG starring a random fat guy who accidentally signed up for the job thinking he was going to get free food. Who has to be carried, sometimes literally by the party he hires to defend him throughout the entire game as a on-running joke.