So Sup Forums we can all agree, this is by far the worst cast in Persona?

So Sup Forums we can all agree, this is by far the worst cast in Persona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m-_kutqgDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

t.p3fag

we all agree you can just go suck big black wiimotes and reflect on your shit taste.

It's unanimous, they're the shittiest

What cast can possibly be worse then one with Teddie?

But am a megatanfag

Yeah, they're absolute horseshit. P4 felt like stabbing my dick with needles after playing P3, and now that I've played P5, I don't think I can ever go back to P4 for a replay.

Who is Mega-tan?

Who the fuck is that with the glasses? She suddenly appears.

That's Kanji you homophobic bigot

The feelings I get from seeing the last picture hurt
They were my best friends for a whole year in high school man
Should I do it

I want to inseminate Marie.

The bottom one is from Golden, right? How long after Persona 4 is this supposed to happen, considering Yu visits again six months later and P4A happen? Is one or the other not canon?

I wouldn't say they're the worst by far, but they are the worst of the more recent entries, I haven't played 1 or 2 so I can't speak on them.

>Marie

Literally shoehorn: the character

Like 7 moths later, but then they all revert to their original designs in DAN. It's stupid, but we can let it go now that Persona 4 is finally over.

>ara-ara Rise

kill yourself? Sure

How they act ist even how friends act in real life to be honest.

I think golden is canon since the anime. and video games have her in it sadly. hate how they made worst girl have a desighn that makes my dick get rock hard

P2IS cast is really fucking good. I like it more then P5. but the gameplay ist as good.

p1 roster is bland as fuck so no

What exactly make them the the worst cast?

Dont the nips love her?

Teddie.
And how they interact with eachother, their goals and their trails as characters as a whole is fucking weak to say the least.

Persona 5 has a good cast but they do absolutley nothing with them.
The group is supposed to be a bunch of phantom thieves, they even have the rough guy, the sexy flirting actress, the artist, the brains, the impossible to spot spy cat, the joker and the hacker group members and yet they are somehow actually shit at being thieves and Ryuji does nothing but blowing their cover in hopes of getting some fresh pussy and fame.

At least the P4 cast is good at being the bland scooby doo group they are supposed to be.

>p3
>apathetic edgy MC
>ojou-sama with papa problems
>slut-chan with dead papa
>clown character that turns into an asshole coz of slut
>protein-kun
>dog
>robo-slut
>bullied-chan
>junkie with dark past
>kid with dead mom
whatever dude

Soooo, should I emulate the PS2 version? I've never played a Persona game before, and I'm interested in 5 because of the phantom thief premise but I don't have a PS4 and I gave away my PS3 ages ago. Want to get an idea of what I'm missing.

I liked Strange Journey and Devil Survivor a lot.

Not while Rise is there.

>regresses back to P4 looks in DAN and P5

wtf are they thinking?

The cast of Persona 4 are a bunch of suburbanites. It's unrealistic to expect them to have high aspirations aside from getting out of the suburbs and move to the city for work. The only one who seems weird is Rise, who wants to whip out MC's cock and jack him off in front of everyone to show that she owns him.

DELETE THIS

Yeah whoever came up with making both school trips, the beach visit and fireworks festival boring as fuck needs to be kicked in the nuts. I don't need P4G levels of cliche anime hijinks but goddamn, the Phantom Thieves are the most no-fun motherfuckers in the series.

Shit even SEES took time to chill out and have fun, and most of those characters hate each other for huge chunks of the game.

I think it's debatable between which of those two are the worst. P3 cast is generally less likable, but have better development and tie into the themes better, while the P4 cats is generally more likable but they're shallow and don't tie into the themes well. On top of that, the worst characters in P3 are just boring, where the worst characters in P4 are infuriating. That's how I see them at least.

I wouldn't say that they were the worst but they definitely became the worst over time with all those fucking spin offs.

>Ryuji does nothing but blowing their cover in hopes of getting some fresh pussy and fame.

He jokes about it but fucking Joker blows the cover to all of his Slinks when you max it out.

And how are they shit at being thieves? They get the treasure every time did we play the same game?

I like the interactions with the PT alot more then the IT to be honest but yea one fun trip with the whole gang with haru would have been nice. Still one of the better crews

I dont like shallow characters even if their "likeable" though.

Emulate P3FES to start. Personally, I think the game is a bit overrated on here, but it's still a lot of fun, just know that it has a lot of annoying elements to its design.I still haven't played Devil Survivor, but I wouldn't say P3 or 4 are as good as Strange Journey and I would say P5 is about as good, though for very different reasons.

>The only one who seems weird is Yosoke who wants to whip out MC's cock and jack him off in front of everyone to show that she owns him.

Fixed that for you.

Even so the whole crew orbits around you and how they interact with eachother, gets boring. Girls bullying boys for the 50th time or causing them harm gets old.

This is a pretty good way of putting it. It's also worth mentioning that P3MC isn't really friends with the entire cast. Like, he's friendly with all of them and ultimately ends up getting along with everyone but it's not like in P4 where Yu is literally everyone's best friend.

Nobody likes Marie, not even the nips. Her Persona is cool though.

I think the cast is okay for what the game was going form but I understand what you're saying. The P4 cast kind of require you to turn your brain off to enjoy your time with them, which is always a bad sign.

FUCK OFF!!!

>PS2 MC
>round-faced dorky everyman
>Golden Yu Narukami
>knife-chinned bishonen chad

I hated how even without doing the slink, all the characters are your bff's in P4. and within the spam of seconds they are all on your dick. Felt weird.

Yea I agree with you, the cast fit the game but I wouldt say that makes them good. The game could have easily been written better so i wouldt have to turn of my brain.

>Not wanting a hot, smooth and cool MC
what? are you faggot?

Yes, and don't forget to get the undubbed iso.

that fucking MC has the most punchable face ever. I hate his straight face

I liked how P5 did their cast alot.

Not your best friends at the start, slowly grow to like you. They did not feel as clingy as the P4 cast is the point am trying to make

Where is this from? or is it just a oneshot parody of a panel?

The cast of P4 are all suburban kids. MC was literally the most interesting thing in their lives aside from the Inn and Rise. They are the Japanese equivalent of Long Islanders who brag about their home town and a celebrity being born in their town.

Which Persona cast would be the best sitcom cast?

In P3 and P4 it felt like the team was checking boxes, like if a story is set in a Japanese high-school there has to be beach episode, onsen episode, school festival episode, and such

P5 does it too but it ties into the plot, when they go to the beach it's not to leech over girls swimsuit but to help Futaba spilling the beans about her mom's research

My opinions about the casts aren't that strong, but something about the Persona 3 cast all living in the same dorm made them feel a lot more connected than the parties from other games.

just look for p4 manga

> help Futaba spilling the beans about her mom's research
Wrong it was to help Futaba reintegrate into society

Yup, its funny how fast you can identify that one weaboo who was bullied all through Middle school and High school in these threads.

Yu himself ist all that interesting. Joker atleast has a criminal history that makes him the talk of the town. Yu is just some new kid from Toyko(?) P3MC ist that awknoedlged other then by his Slinks and his teammates.

Its kinda lame how much they orbit around you desu.

Not a single person in this picture had a real problem.

>Yusuke - poor little rich boy, boo hoo my dad who is richer than this entire fucking nowhereland city got us relocated here my life is so sad
>Chie - I'm physically unattractive compared to my best friend and I'm angry, also I hit people for petty grievances
>Yukiko - I don't want to do what my parents told me, never mind I guess I do I just didn't want to at the time
>Kanji - I swear I'm not a faggot stop calling me that or I will seriously get mad
>Rise - I'm too famous
>Naoto - Nobody takes me seriously at work because I'm a child but I'll pretend it's because I'm a woman
>Teddie - Literally what the fuck even am I?

Teddie is the only one with a real issue, everybody else is just a fucking crybaby.

no go fuck yourself

Why did they make a big deal out of them getting new looks if they were gonna go back literally weeks later?

I agree to an extent but still yet, the Phantom Thieves do almost NOTHING with each other except for gather round for the occasional plot dump. Fuck even when they're gone they just gangbang your phone with nonstop texts about when to enter a palace, when to send the calling card, whether or not the heist worked, on and fucking on.

The only time they show any semblance of friendship outside the plot is during summer vacation, as they all invite the protagonist out for activities. But that's still just MC dicksucking rather than overall friendship within the group.

>Kanji - I swear I'm not a faggot stop calling me that or I will seriously get mad
youtube.com/watch?v=4m-_kutqgDk

so you want nothing but edge shit fuck off fag

user, I have a question for you.

How would you know if other people are hanging out with each other if you're not there?

I expected them to have real problems for all the fucking crying and bitching they did but all their problems revolve around how self-centered they are.

Especially with how in their last confrontation with Adachi they're quick to yell at him and say he doesn't know shit about anything when in reality none of them know jack shit about the real world.

>Fuck even when they're gone they just gangbang your phone with nonstop texts about when to enter a palace, when to send the calling card, whether or not the heist worked, on and fucking on.

This annoys me more than anything. These fucks literally cannot stop talking about it no matter what stage of the heist you're at. It's like a broken fucking record of them constantly saying the same shit and having to reassure themselves. I mean what do these people even do with their time? That was one of the things I appreciated about p3's cast was they weren't orbiters and had their own lives and goals they were attending to and everybody wasn't instant friends.

>i want some anime problems in my characters
>those are too real i dont like em
>no real issues
nice one faggot

I honestly thought that Rise was a few moments away from having a public meltdown and engaging in acts of debauchery to shed the family friendly image placed on her.

Every persona cast sucks how about that?

In all honesty though, I enjoyed 4 and 5 casts for what they are but have some issues with them. Mainly that they suck the MC cock and that outside SL nobody has any development in the story after their arc is over.

P3 did this better by having the characters develop outside the the SL but felt that the group were just acquaintances and the whole setting of operations was too silly.

Some of those are common problem with teenagers, what the fuck are you talking about?

why do persona 3 fanboys want to hate that game so bad

I'm going to say the P5 cats just because the end of the harem Valentine's Day was just begging for a Seinfeld jingle to play.

Hang out with them on sundays/when they call you to go out. They do hangout with each other its just doest beat you over the head with it.

Also this.
Consedering how they act and talk to eachother, espacially Ann(e) and Ryujii, its safe to assume that atleast they are close friends. and the scene when Anne and makoto make up for calling each other useless shows their friends as well. I think Atlus wanted more time to focos on the better parts of the game. Like the Slinks. Not a single Slink is shit unlike P3's moon or P4's I forgot the arcana but the one where you tutor some brat.

you have to be atleast +18 to post here

Ironic.

>P4 cast
>Real

Yes because kicking a men in their balls for accendtly breaking a dvd is realistic. You can have issues that are actually real and not anime and not have it be baby shit.

iirc P4G had scenes where the team hangs out amongst themselves without you, those were nice

can you imagine Mitsuru hanging out with Junpei? Or Haru and Ryuji?

They don't hang out with each other, usually it's them dickriding the protagonist and you just happen to run into another teammate or confidant.

Its like less then a minute of texting at night. and their not talking to you but to the group as a whole on their worries. Their not wasting that much time on you.

>talking about characters problems
>b-b-b-but look at that gag
>thats not real

No, P4's cast was pretty good for the type of the game they were in, with the exception of Marie

The worst cast ended up being P5's cast

Which was kinda surprising to me looking back on it, since it looked really strong before the release

Yes Marie ruins it

Haru and Ryuji have no chemsity I think.

Ryujii would hang out with Yusuke and or Ann.
Makoto would hang with Ann]
Futaba would hang with Yusuke

It feels more like P3 cast to be honest. The characters themselves are good desu

2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1

Both for casts and games.

So when is all of Sup Forums and /pg/ gonna get together and mod the entire game to be like this?

It looks weak because the rest of the party isn't riding on MC's dick 24/7.

>Its like less then a minute of texting at night
Bro it's practically every fucking day they talk about it even if it's short. They won't even hang out with you because of this shit as well and will pester you to finish the palace or send the card. It's annoying.

Because P2fags made fun of them so now they have to punch down

>cast with teddie and yosoke
>above another
>above Yusoke

Nah. P2 > P5 > P3 > P4

Also hanging out with the MC is NOT dick riding.

Why did you include some fan art pic with someone's OC underneath the real image?

Nad kicking was all the rage in the mid aughties

the P5 cast feels weak because they have no real motivation behind their actions and they have to go out of their way and struggle to even find a target all while constantly chanting a mantra about how what they do is just and totally not for fame.

Marie is the best thing about P4.

What are you even talking about m8

I agree with this guy, the texting wasn't bad at the start, but after futabas arc I just skipped all of them whenever a palace timer was on

Would have been less grating if the messaging system was used for more than palace related chats and social link chats

For example when my social links sent me messages asking If anything happened after the suicide was great, but that's the only time something like that happens in the entire game

I just got down hanging out with best boy and the mission for space port just started. I finish palaces in a day or 2 so maybe thats why I dont notice but it ist hard to imagine them worried about this shit.

To say they have no lives outside of MC because they are worried about changing someones soul is a stretch.

>constantly chanting a mantra about how what they do is just and totally not for fame.

This is a plot point. They start doing it for fame and it blows in their face. They grow as a result. And their motivations arent pretty straight foward

>If I dont I get expelled
>or get sued
>Or friend gets thrown into whorehouse
>Or hackers ruin japan's economy/fame

Yeah, Kanji really felt like your friend from the get-go....

Kanji is the only good character desu

and even then it doest change that everyone else is really drawn into you for no reason.

those 2 doujins are the best shit that came from p4g

>that doujin where some dudes cums on her hats and she has to wear it

Actually yes. Only Kanji and Naoto are salvageable.

>arent
I meant ARE

I cant see how anyone thinks P5's cast is worse then P4.

You helped literally every one of your party members over come their worst insecurities and become better people because of it.

>Kanji is the only agreed upon character that everyone likes

How?

Most peoples only problem with them is that they are not as "friendly" to each other. not so much they are shit characters it seems. But I rather have good characters then what P4 had.

just play the spinoffs nigga, you'll hate them in no time