KOF thread

Shun'ei Is The WORST Main Protagonist Of The Series Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xii/english/system/system02.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the amount of support SNK is giving this game is pretty great

>not Ash and the worst saga of the KOF series that comes with him

I'm already looking forward to 15. 14 is definitely a stepping stone and a quick release to test the waters much like 12.

the only thing that impairs 14 is graphics, dude

the gameplay is solid and there are lots of characters

to compare it to 12? 12 had like 8 characters and shitty online and crappy mechanics and lack of moves for each character

Steam pls

>worst saga
>has the best game, XI
Nah.

I respectfully disagree.

He should've kept the double air dash.

my nigga

the DLC characters were rather expensive.
asking 18 bucks for 4, when the inital game was 60 for 50 characters is just a little too much.
other than that, the game is pretty cool.
i wish it had the ranked structure of SFV though.

>I have literally never played KoF14
Chun'ei's default outfit sucks nuts, and his powers are a bit cliche, but as a character, he's a good kid. Not even the shitty shonen "I AM RETARDED BUT GOOD-HEARTED AND MUH FRIENDS" type of "good" either. He's shy, but compassionate, along with respectful. 8/10.

Kind of a shame he didn't have a special intro with Antonov though. I wonder if he has one with Rock, I haven't played it recently or downloaded the extra DLC. Needs to SPREAD THE WINGS, though, since he fucks it up in his victory pose.

The game was shit but I actually loved the sousai mechanic
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xii/english/system/system02.html

To be fair, they also added extra things as well, like songs, special intros, special fight songs, etc.
If anything, they're making up for their losses with the extra free stuff that was added in patch 2.0.

I'm talking purely on a design level, really. He's so boring even compared to Ash. I would never want to play as him.

Yes gameplay so solid they are continually changing it to appease to the actual KoF audience since it was hot garbage when it first came out.

would you?

>moves like terry's power wave are reduced to nothing!
almosteveryversionofTerrypasttheNESTSsaga.jpg

Not a shitty as kyo/iori/k' and kula. SNK should stop putting that cuck kyo on the cover of KoF and just use the shield logo.

SNK needs to make that China money.

Horns are a great option, useful for throat fucking.

Character design or gameplay design?
Character design, I never cared for Ash since he was just a skinny Falcoon.
Gameplaywise, I never used ash because I hated his design and his story-bullshit, so I can't give a fair opinion here. I heard he's pretty fun to mess with though.

That being said, Ash is responsible for Claw Iori, which is my fucking jam. The loss of that will always make me sad. He doesn't even have it as an alternate-mode, which fucking sucks. I never cared for vanilla Iori, no matter how broken he is.

I wonder if any of the new costumes were censored in China like some of the other outfits of the initial fighters?
You can't see Nakoruru's panties in the school outfit (the pantyhose are too opaque), so I'm not sure if they'd give her shorts to make up for that.
Angel's Diabla outfit is a little risque, so I wonder if they covered that up, any, maybe the womb-tattoo?
Vanessa seems passable though. I can't imagine what they'd change.

WHERE MY NELSON BOYS AT?

I wonder how many people are gonna drop him for Vanessa.
I honestly liked him. Motherfucker got hit by a truck and keeps on trucking.

Shun'ei is a cutie. Way better than Ass Crimson

Meiten is best boi

>tfw I'm still buttmad about meiten not being a girl

A "terrestrial attack"? God I love SNK's slightly off grasp on the English language.

i like the kid. he is actually pretty fun.

>Because of his bloody life, it's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
Woah.