What went wrong

what went wrong

Only real flaw is the amount of gathering quests you have to do to 100% village.

>inb4 muh anime moves

400 Gathering Quests
Cancer Styles like Adept
More Gen 1 dogshit
Deviant grinding was handled badly

My 3ds broke before I had a chance to play this, everyday is a struggle to not go out and buy a new 3ds and this fucking game

your taste

The whole thing is filler. No reason to play this over 4U, aside from exhaustion.

fucking retards got burned out because they tried to 100% gathering quests and then complained online

>MH before; highly realistic hunting sim
>MH now; animu farm sim dogshit with hunting undertones

Its not XX.

It's the video game equivalent of an anime filler arc.

Not a bad game at all
I played dual swords with the dmg buff skill, blood wind, & this stationary healing thing you could drop.. still felt the game was a fair challenege tho ive just breached 5*. I have around 80 hours in it & had about 120 on my main in tri. I plan to at least beat it. Idk if i can be 2fucked2play this much further tho. dark souls sotf & overwatch exist in my grasp now.

I hope youre enjoying my blog. Overall, there were so many god damn quests. Now, thats not really a bad thing because 12 yo me would have perpetually shit his pants playing this game & having all that shit to do but adult me has a job & responsibilities but i hate not having a checkmark on the list, so ive gotta do it & its a drag. Anyway, It feels jam packed with content, its MH but with some spice.

>giant anime buster swords and great hammers flying all over the place
>shrugging off a bite from a gigantic dinosaur by eating some magic green goop
>soem fag with a huge guitar plays a song that makes you immune to poison
>tail whips by three feet from your hunter but still magically hits you
>highly realistic

>tfw no mhxx on vita

how the fuck was it a realistic hunting sim

if it was realistic you'd just wait for like 6 hours for a dinosaur to show up and then you'd shoot it four times and eat it

XX is better.

>Enhanced version being better than the original one
I didn't saw that coming, user.

>highly realistic hunting sim

>mantis the game: the experience
>better

>More Gen 1 dogshit
Fuck you and your shit taste. Everything else is agreeable though. Styles in general were a cool idea but poorly implemented.

>highly realistic
>talking cats

Styles were a mistake
Hunter Arts were a mistake
Neo-Gunlance was a mistake
Nyanta was a mistake
And, in general for the franchise, Mounting was a mistake

what

this user is 100% right

>Wanting the same shit with 0 to none changes, not counting monsters
you are part of the problem in this community, grandpa.

No Seregios deviant.

>implying
I actually enjoyed verticality from 4, it's just the mounting part, that shit is casual baby stuff. Also, I also liked swimming

>it's just the mounting part, that shit is casual baby stuff.

>Capcom adds in something that would be pretty realistic in a monster hunter setting
>WAHHHHHH IT'S TOO CASUAL FOR ME

Well don't fucking mount it then and stop complaining.

>user asks what went wrong
>answer
>STOP COMPLAINING
geez dude, you don't have to get mad, I'm just saying that without mounting, we would have way less frenchies being retarded at it.

I sure love kut ku, poison kut ku, and electric kut ku.

Recognizing those elements as mistakes isn't the same as saying you don't still want to see new shit, you fucking moron
But if the new shit sucks, it should be recognized for it, taken out and something else new to be figured out in its stead
In fact you're part of the problem, faggot
>nevermind those blatantly obvious mistakes, if you complain you're just a grumpy nostalgiafag

>mistakes
maybe 4U, retard!

>i dont like the thing
>then dont do the thing
>waaah