What does Sup Forums think of Haunting Ground?

What does Sup Forums think of Haunting Ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDe_9AyBxXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough rule 34.

Ending D is best Ending.

HUGE TITS

I wonder what would be her fate after giving birth.

Impregnated again.

I think Capcom are assholes for never releasing it digitally outside of Japan...douchebags.

Aside from that I haven't played too much of it but it's one of the last really interesting Survival Horror games of that generation. Games with significant puzzles, with atmosphere, the kind you find in RE1 and 2, Devil May Cry and Dino Crisis. There'll never be games like those again (Even REmake 2 runs the risk of lacking that certain Je ne sais quoi) and it's a shame more people didn't take advantage where they were there.

Its great

I wish more horror games used sexuality to disturb the player. Playing a vulnerable, attractive girl being chased by a huge, horny retard is unsettling in a way you don't really see a lot in video games.

shame huh

EVERYTHING about it is amazing except for the gameplay.
the hiding stuff and running away is never fun.
i really wish i could like this game more, but i can't.
it's still great though, just could have been better.

Her tits are bonkers perky.

Exactly the same problem Rule of Rose had. Great everything but the gameplay.

So she would only be a sex machine?.

Hot.

The bad ends made my dick diamonds.

i feel bad for owning a copy of Haunting ground but never finishing it.
i hear it's rather rare in the US.
it's not that expensive over here in europe, payed 13 bucks a couple of years ago.
i will probably play through it some day.
oh and Rule of Rose is just stupid expensive.

I wish Fiona actually had good art.

One of the only horror games to actually have the stupid, sexy outfits fit in and not feel out of place.

And it's a repurpose of RE3.5, never forget that.

super cute

>And it's a repurpose of RE3.5, never forget that.
isn't that DMC?
if they pulled that stunt multiple times i am unaware of it
it would actually be really cool if they added a handful of creatures and gave her a gun.

Fantastic game, a great extension to the Clock Tower series (not a true sequel but possesses a metric fuckton of references and themes from the CT series). So much of the story is fucked-up, even if you have to visit a wiki to get it all (everything from her various medical issues due to being the child of a clone to the backgrounds of various character like Daniella, who actually WASN'T a failed vessel for the azoth but some poor infant who was kidnapped and tortured to the point of leaving her 100% straight-up insane.

I just wish Rule of Rose was more like this game. In every regard they are very similar, but RoR just puts me to sleep, while HG keeps me going. Dunno if it's the sex appeal, the better graphics, story pacing, or what.

>emptyhero's reviews of both of these

Literally the most sexist game I've ever played and I can't even believe it didn't get any controversy

ugh

So in RE3.5, Leon would awaken in a castle, found and assisted by a young woman (Fiona), and her dog (Hewie). It's more or less confirmed by one of the devs for RE4 that Haunting Ground repurposed A LOT of assets, and they're both written by Noburo Sugimura. Haunting Ground was released posthumously though.

Kinda. One of the scrapped RE4's became Haunting Ground, while another version was remade (with the help of Onimusha, which had its original PS version scrapped at 50% completion and pushed onto the PS2) into DMC.

Isn't Huey LITERALLY "That dog"? Huey is the hero Capcom deserves.

Yes. They're both the same dog (technically).

Onimusha began as a Resident Evil game too.

I really want Fiona to be in Marvel Infinite.
imagine her with the dog basically being one character.
she can lay traps, command the dog to do moves, shove/kick opponents.
it would be so cool.

Puuuuuffff...
Triggly puff,
Trigglllllyyyyy~yyy~yyy~yyy puuuffff.
Puuuuuffff...
Triggly puff,
Trigglllllyyyyy~yyy~yyy~yyy puuuffff.

So...a sprite swap of Phoenix Wright? Does that make Maya a bitch?

Post moar