Nickies vs. the Oblivion worldmap continuation thread

Old thread:
New thread, the last one got archived. The graphical glitches are getting even worse, next I'm trying is seeing what happens when I use the Staff of Sheogorath on summons to freeze them mid-glitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/77a0f3c2-3436-4026-8c7d-3ad317abe030
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/a93c1bb0-3f26-45ce-98b5-fd1cf395b046
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/f108101b-6bbe-43fe-b9f0-12483498cf36
youtube.com/watch?v=9hdFG2GcNuA
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/d9460151-c634-475e-a799-66a83b564e13
youtube.com/watch?v=Gin-l4LDdXQ&index=48&list=RDQjzjhl-QztE
imgur.com/gallery/2JZxk
boards.Sup
1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup
nickies.wikia.com/?wiki-welcome=1
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/1052dad8-a20d-4656-8070-84546a957b59
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/093973be-42af-40be-ab0b-ce3def1c6f33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That reminds me of something that happened on my main Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) save once. It's a long read but I think it's worth it.

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies Black," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital. (Continued)

A DOG IS FOUND!

Before someone says it, I meant "next thing I'm trying is"

Here's the Staff of Sheogorath clip:
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/77a0f3c2-3436-4026-8c7d-3ad317abe030

(Continuation here)

With the entire fucking garrison of the Imperial City, I managed to kill the bastard. I moved him onto the table in the center of the Capital Building for all to see. Half the city was murdered as a side effect, but hey, it worked. (Previous Pic Related)

Just a week ago, I tried to glitch again. When I almost killed the clone on my first try this time, he shouted "Why Brother, why?" - I hesitated to finish him, but he then cloaked and ran off somewhere. When I found him he was in my best shit again.

The bastard is able to trick me, and he can switch gear whenever he seems to feel like it. For example, in Oblivion NPCs always wear the first thing in their inventory - in my and the clone's case, this is a cursed hood I named AAAAA specifically to kill NPCs with (by planting it in their inventory). However, the clone refuses to put it on, instead somehow specifically choosing either my best headwear or whatever matches the set he's wearing at that time.

It just ... boggles my mind.

>baby's first floating point inaccuracy

im sorry nickies, but i need to post this here, too
well i dont need to, but there was an error in deleting, and nobody saw it, so why not, right?
i hope this is a good idea
anyways, dies anyone know what the heck this is (the pic is maxed brightness and contrasted)

Alright, we need to make a Nickies Wiki. Articles so far:
Nickies
Nickies Black
Clones of Nickies
Nickies' Spell List
Skull of Corruption
Todd Howard
The Void
CONTRAST
Sup Forums
Copypasta
r34 fingerplay bowser twins

FUCK I LOST THE STAFF

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/a93c1bb0-3f26-45ce-98b5-fd1cf395b046

How the hell did that happen? The Staff of Sheogorath... gone...

kek retard

send me a link to the wiki once you make it

IT'S OKAY! I WAS ABLE TO PICK IT UP AGAIN WITH TELEKINESIS!

ANY OF YOU GROTS 'AVVEN STRANGE FINGS GOIN ON IN YER WAUUUGH? 'ERES SOMEFIN DAT 'APPENED ON DAH WAAAUGH. BIT OF A RAMBLE BUT YOU DUMB GROTS IS MUCKIN ABOUT ANYWAY SO ZOGGIN SIT DOWN AN' LISSEN

SO I TOOK DIS FING FROM A SPIKEY BOY CALLED DAH SKULL OF CORRUPTION, WHICH YOU CAN USE TO CLONE DUMB 'UMIES FOR TWICE DA ZOGGIN. BUT IM DA BIGGEST AND DA SMARTEST AN I FIGGURED OUT HOW TA USE IT ON MESELF CAUSE DERE AINT A GOOD ZOG LIKE ZOGGIN YERSELF

SO I DID DIS FING, NOT GIVIN 'IM ME BEST CHOPPA 'CAUSE IVE GOT DAT CUNNIN', BUT DIS GIT WAS TOUGH AN I COULDN'T ZOG 'IM, SO I LEFT TO GET MY KUSTOM SHOOTA SO I COULD DAKKA DA GROT INSTEAD

I GET BACK AND DIS GIT IS USIN ME GOOD CHOPPA. DAT MEANS I COULDN'T ZOG DA GIT

NOT ONLY DAT BUT 'E WAS SAYIN A MIX OF STUFF FROM DA 'UMIES I'D ZOGGED LIKE "FOR DA EMPRAH" AN' "YOUZ GONNA GET KRUMPED ZENOS"

SOMETIMES HE'D BE REAL KUNNIN AND GET SOMEA DAT PURPLEY PAINT, AN' I'D HAVE TAH FIND 'IM. OVVER TIMES I COME BACK AN' 'E KRUMPED MY WHOLE ZOGGIN CAMP.

OVVER FINGS WAS HE 'AD DAT LUCK WIFOUT EVEN 'AVING BLUE PAINT AN' 'E USED TWO CHOPPAS AT ONCE INSTEAD OF GETTIN' ONE BIGGA CHOPPA

Wait fuck that's a good idea

FUCK NOT AGAIN
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/f108101b-6bbe-43fe-b9f0-12483498cf36

Don't forget:
The Ring of Corruption
Nickies' spells
Nickies' dad

>>baby's first floating point inaccuracy
10 bucks says this is what's going on.
Posting pancakeman for retardproof explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=9hdFG2GcNuA

You must cast away the madness inside. Do you not see? To understand the hidden truths in the bowels of the infinite borders, you must gaze upon them through lenses unclouded, mists lifted, veils unveiled.

Nah, I'll wait for someone else to do it.

I pointed that out in the last thread, but there's a few other strange things happening out here.

>nickies' dad
redpill me on this

has anyone done it yet? bc i might
speak up now so i dont have to

Update: didn't work

By the way, going 100% Chameleon in the void is... trippy:
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/d9460151-c634-475e-a799-66a83b564e13

Nickies' Dad has shown up in a few threads, most notably the original, where he talks about how this game appeals to Nickies' autistic tendencies.

It's probably just bethesda being incompetent at coding for the umpteenth time. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole game is held together by duck tape and good intentions.

shit i meant to click

>but there's a few other strange things happening out here

Like what?

Does anybody have an archive of the first Nickies Black thread?

New thread, new theme.
Keep running, you beautiful bastard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gin-l4LDdXQ&index=48&list=RDQjzjhl-QztE

There's an imgur album about it if that counts

He's finding random squares of water, and there was a star of David on this NPC he summoned

Spoonfeed me the imgur album senpai.

No fucking way. I was in the original thread but didn't stick around long, now I'm usually at these threads to not miss out anything.

I know he was in the original thread, at least.

imgur.com/gallery/2JZxk

Alright guys, what hub is the wiki?
Please answer

Should it be games or lifestyle?

Relevant threads

boards.Sup Forums.org/v/thread/372857173/any-other-oblivion-fans-here#bottom

There's more but I'm too lazy to look

Kek I was one of the people spamming "I posted pics early on" or something like that. Maybe I ended up there.

I can only find one instance of Nickies Dad in the imgur album, but be assured he was talking about how autistic his son is.

>Sup Forums - We Complain About Videogames
The former

lmao I also wrote that
>Nickies is part of my C0LA
too bad it got archived so quickly

And here's his brother.
I should add that once when Nickies posted in another thread, his dad told him to get off of these sites he's not supposed to be going to. Nickies Mom told Nickies Dad to stop lest Nickies try suicide again.

>nickies BLACK ate the chicken wings
poetry

1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup Forums

Make Nickies wiki already

got it
everyone add content
and ideas

Are you guys really...

I'm still running, I'm getting a headache from all the shaking of the models.

For the Todd Howard page can somebody make an album containing all the Todd edits from the last thread?

Nice. Guess I'll spent my week's free time on this now.

Not the user that created by I have some experience editing wikis before so I'm going to see if I can do some neat things with it.

Here's the last thread if you need a link to it.

Alright we need more on the wiki

TODD HOWARD IS VANDALIZING WIKI PROTECT PAGES

>legitimately interested in this guy's pursuit of breaking his game
>and the glitches said pursuit is causing
>all these fucking retards hijacking the thread and doing your own stupid shit

WE NEED TO GET HIM

No one cares fag this isn't your thread

That's the original copypasta, show some respect

>>>/Reddit/

Nickies, you have your own wiki now
Do cool shit, get famous
Isn't that the American Dream?
Honestly though, does anyone care?

Well best of luck with that guys, notably good luck with figuring out the plural of Nickies.

Nickios?

You guys might interested in the ... weird ... lore posts in one of those threads user posted.

Pic related is my realizing my magic effectiveness and thus my Speed increases if I'm not wearing armor. Gonna go this way for now boys.

Same.

Stop referencing shit has "quests" and shit in the Wiki you mongs, its supposed to be meta.

>this isn't your thread
t. Anonymous

Plural of Nickies is Nickies.

Check established in-game lore starting here

Don't edit the Todd Howard page fags, I'm working on it.
It will be perfect

STOP IT

We need separate categories for in-game lore and Sup Forums lore

Ok, whatever you say, dreamboy.

>I don't like this post, so obviously that means it's from reddit!
cool meme

It's going to get a lot of shitpost, we'll have to clean up eventually. What are the admins of the Nickies wiki?

um, nobody
u want admin?
prove you aren't a fag

No, I mean everything posted here is taken directly from Reddit, and if you really want to follow it, go there.

I don't suck cock daily

good enough for me.
go into talk in the wiki

Nickie is Izzy from /tesg/ he is an oblivion sperg who also mods

I came all over my face earlier today on purpose, can I get in?

Oh wait you have to be not a fag to get in shit I'm sorry.

I've posted on /tesg/ a total of once, and it was to share the original Nickies Black story.

I'll have you people know that THEY liked it.

Nice trips, fag. I'm editing the Howard page, gib admins pls

Good god, my fingers are starting to morph and, er, ooze around.

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/1052dad8-a20d-4656-8070-84546a957b59

k
write your name in the talk

>I'll have you people know that THEY liked it.

I wonder if Trainwiz is going to come into this thread and say you're full of shit.

No idea who that is desu, like I said I only posted there once.

The glitches are getting lewd ...

I was in a TES lore thread with Trainwiz and Nickies once and it went on like this:
>inb4 Nickies and Trainwiz join together as the namefag alliance
>I don't know who he is and I don't care
>It's, complicated...
That was it. brb adding Trainwiz on the Nickies Wikia

Dont stop, I need more of this lewd void

Iteredasting. I always though that armor meshes didn't have the base body mesh underneath the covered parts.

Don't stop, Nickies. They tried to lead the Buddha astray with foul lewd temptresses and he, too, perservered, as you shall.

>cropping out Niggies' name
die, reddit scum

The wiki is flourishing Nickies
You are a god

From Wiki's main page:
>Also, admins have the job of making sure those fucktards don't fuck the main page up. We strive for excellence here, not full-on autism.
What did he mean by this? I thought Nickies was /ourguy/, as in, the physical embodiment of autism

Why was my r34 fingerplay bowser twins page deleted? It's part of the Nickies lore.

not all autists are as glorious as nickies

add it again then
maybe the admins wont spot it this time

I'll make sure its not beleeted

I... I...

Well, I'll try to vindicate you guys by making it to the end of this void no matter what. Also, if you need any of the threads I've actually posted in, I may be able to find them.

By the way, my fingers are becoming spaghetti due to how far out I am now...

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/093973be-42af-40be-ab0b-ce3def1c6f33

Is this, dare I say, LORE?

Existence is but a fleeting shell.

In the end all is spaghettified and consumed. Even Nickies will be consumed by the void. Unless he already was all that time ago.

Your body's not doing well? Did you use SSB Kaioken for too long?

with all of the 4 people who actually still care here, i applaud you Nickies

Someone make sure to add that Star thing on the Dark Seducer from the last thread to the wiki, somehow.