VR is saved by Square Enix

youtube.com/watch?v=BDKKPdIs0G0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFor9wIgk1c
steamdb.info/app/436890/
youtube.com/watch?v=aRwgmjn-8mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck vr, I want better hologram tech.

i wouldnt buy VR for that but gotta admit, thats kinda neat.

ok but but we wont have that in our life time, deal with it.

The waifus are waiting for you in VR, it's the best we have right now.

not lewd enough

>Vive
fuck yeah nude mods when

>controls consist of pointing things with your fingers

one of those things that look really cool, but then you realize it sucks

having to raise your hands will get your arms tired, theres a reason common computer/game controllers are designed around having the hands at rest position

>374229643
We already have waifu sex games in VR

pic related

>Million Arthur
Into the trash it goes.

Japan has Holowaifus that welcome you back home and tell you to sleep well. Basically the same tier as that amazon thing where you can talk to it to buy shit or listen to radio except with waifus.

its a peppers ghost, not a hologram

This is a good point, but I mean VR FPS games need you to hold up both hands to aim your gun, hasn't really been much of a problem, usually you wanna take a break from standing after an hour or two anyway.

I kinda like playing VR with kb/m or controller sometimes still because of this.xenoblade chronicals was great in VR with gamepad on dolphin VR

While I agree waving your hands around and touching air isn't very immersive, but they did show off new prototype for gripping. That's 1 solution needed to the giant mess of problems.

>turn based vr rpg
>its not going to be good because you have to use the finger
>every turn based rpg uses a finger cursor

literally the same thing

people aren't going to get tired from using their fingers in this way for extended amount of time. Most people have jobs where they have to do more for at least 8 hours straight.

VR can't be stopped.

VR never took off to be stopped.

its off right now son

it's off the chain

its off the rails

no breaks

poor gam3r detected.

Off with you, you can try it in 4 years when its cheap enough for you to buy

its not about the finger, is about raising the arm, but still, you can probably lay your hands on a table and point anyways

i would still prefer the option of some alternative control

also, touch feedback when?

kek its true
the reason you never see fps from japan or almost any games where you have first person control of the camera is an asian proclivity to motion sickness
they can't play this or anything VR without popping pills
dead on arrival

lel true, japs never do fps

its because they love to showcase the mc they made

Oh, is that why nearly every Sony PSVR game has tons of artificial motion? It's more common on Sony than any of the PC VR platforms.

am I the only one concerned that this is a fucking gacha game?

God damn microtransactions and gambling is everywhere, when did everything have to go so wrong.

ive never played PSVR, but it that helps with motion sickness, they need it badly

new vive controls coming real soon m80

maybe e3

>tfw all those new vr games at e3
>tfw fallout 4 vr

I'm saying PSVR games ignore motionsickness rules more than western ones. It makes me think they are more immune to VR sickness if anything. Lost of PSVR games move you around quicker, or let you run around freely, which only people immune to it would do.

Fallout4 VR will probably set the new gold standard for VR games, DESU. I think theres already a lot of older games which would convert to VR really well. Theres quite a few JRPG that would too.

Zing!

Who's the artist that did the character portraits? They look familiar, but maybe that's just anime sameface

why is cod so popular n i Japan then?

OP is a Steam VR game.

It reminds me of the Conception II char art

It needs it to compensate for the inferior hardware, PC sets doesn't need it in the same way PSVR does, that said PC devs could probably take a few notes to make it even better.

shitty pic, but dem cards

Is there even a market for this?

Steam page is up but only for nipponese

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

Feeling teaching VR when?

EOPfaggots on suicide watch.

When will the dumb "pat girls head" trope end? It doesn't even make sense. On that note, if VR doesn't have physical feedback what's stopping the hand just phasing through her face?

>It doesn't even make sense.
you poor lonely bastard.

how terrible is your life?

Dumb NEET

I mean, Sony is really big in europe...

The VR has appeal there

VR is such a shitty meme. It should have remained exclusive to Japan because nobody else will ever make anything more worthwhile than shallow weeb games.

Not him, but it's a Japanese anime thing mainly. I talked to some normies while staying in Japan and they had no idea.

Pretty good because I don't have to resort to patting virtual girls in VR?

THERE IT IS

cool walking simulator

A friend of mine used to get asmr feelings from having her head scratched and hair mussed up

>have never cuddled with a girl of any age
you fags are so sad.

please don't post retarded responses like this ever again

I'm talking about head patting, not cuddling.

you're making a lot of assumptions. And if you have actually cuddled with girls you wouldn't need to play these obvious trash shovelware games

You know you can pat read girls too, right? It helps reinforce good behavior. Just avoid it in public.

You mean something like this or more like textures? Either way both are being worked on as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFor9wIgk1c

I've never patted a girl's head to say she did a good job. Either way it's a game meant for jap autists

>a bit bulky
An understatement

Someone's projecting.

>he's never headpatted a girl ever
Ever heard about skinship?

I have. Who the fuck doesn't like having their head rubbed? It feels amazing.

sad. so sad.

That webm will never not make me laugh

Realistically it doesn't get any better than that without some advancements in other hardware areas unrelated to VR first.

This is the future we chose.

>google skinship
>it's weeb for physical intimacy

user

Noice. Best timeline.

Is this a first? It feels like one.

All of you motherfuckers would buy into the VR meme if you just played VR Kanojo.

I dunno, but it does list English support, and also seated suppoer (so you dont have to use your arms, probably gamepad VR)

steamdb.info/app/436890/

Lets not forget our friends Honey Select and CM3D2

>million arthur
Huh, i though it died?

Look, it's not that bad when it's just you in your room in the middle of the night, sharing your dirty secret with anyone is a different story, nobody wants to hear that shit, keep it to yourself.

>MA VR
>The english version of mobage is either already dead or about to die
>Literally no one outside of japan knows about it
>yet they still put it on steam

A lot of people find it demeaning and/or condescending to have someone patting them on the head like a dog or a pet.

those are impure humans

Stop dating sluts then, a cute girl should have enough self worth to like having her head rubbed without feeling her value is some how compromised.

I mean a lot of girls like being submissive anyway.

Those girls look like they don't want to be there.

No one wants to be at their job, would you still go to work if you werent being paid?

youtube.com/watch?v=aRwgmjn-8mE

VR is great when AI-chan does it

char cars from the game

dunno if these four are all you can play

Reminder that waifufagggotry is a disease

>waaah I can't lift my arms for a while

fucking neet fags get a god damn job

>implying he's not a deskslave
NEETs have all the time in the world to take care of their health.

Well, did anyone get tired from swinging a wiimote around? I did that shit all the time in games like Red Steel and Skyward Sword, and I was fine. Unless the controllers are heavy I doubt it'll be too much of an issue

Imagine being such a goddamn fat lazy cuck that you can't even raise your arms

>bland bimbo for the gaijin fuckers

U mean... peppers r alive and when I'm eating them they die and becomes ghosts.....
wtf...

Takaki is working on a way to make the Switch's joycons simulate touching boobs by using the rumble, apparently. Don't ask me how the madman is planning on pulling it off, but its real.

Do you know what this is? Because I have no idea. What, you pay real money to play a gatcha and get a new girl to headpat or something?

VR card games where you can headpat the characters? Holy shit, that sounds actually fucking cool as hell.

To be fair, I'd also like to VR pat dogs and other animals. It doesn't HAVE to be anime girls all the time. Gimme a virtual reality petting zoo where I can pat and play with animals all day.

Is this a motherfucking gatcha game in vr ?
How low can you go ?
Greatness awaits indeed.

I don't know a single person who likes to be patted on the head. Literally no one, not even small children. I don't know why Japan insists its the best thing ever.

Have you been patted on the head before? it fucking sucks, its the worst.

It's full-priced on Steam, so maybe not? Probably still has DLC out the ass though.

>no one wants their head to be patted

I just asked the only jp chick I know, she lives in Tokyo and doesn't watch anime. Pic related

I don't believe you at all but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. For some fucking reason, Japanese people really like headpats. I wonder why? I'm Korean and lord knows if I tried that headpatting bullshit I'd get my ass kicked.

It's actually a thing here in Korea. Japan was the same way, obviously. I see it done almost daily, but it is usually only with the really short and adorable girls.

I've only ever actually done it like twice though, since it feels kind of strange to my western brain.

I mean as long as you aren't slapping their head I think it's kind of endearing. But yeah, don't do it in public..