Would you play?

would you play?

>you inherit all memories and experiences of the person you played as.
>while the game is on, you are 100% totally unaware of your surroundings and have zero idea that you are in a game.

>tfw you went back to work after getting cancer

Zero idea I'm in a game while playing?

Nope.
I'd probably kill myself afterwards if I ran a stellar life.

Honestly, yes. I mean I'd prefer something a little less depressing, but obviously I'd want to experience total immersion if given the chance.

>Reddit and Memey

Sup Forumsmblr please go

might be fun

your perception of time would be slowed down to an entire lifetime in a few minutes, think about that for a second.
Imagine if as soon as you die as roy and are taken out of the game someone comes in and puts you into a new game straight away.

If it worked like it did to Morty, living a life out in about 10 minutes completely unaware, I would probably get addicted to it and play it all day every day.

Shit on the floor

What happens if you don't go back to work after having cancer?

Rick and Morty is the worst original show adult swim has ever done. You fucks have ruined something great with your shit shows. Fucking adult swim used to be great, now it's the Seth Mcfarland dumping ground

i would say 90 years = 1 hour

thats the problem for me.
i would beccome lost to the game. consistently fine tuning each run to create the perfect life, at which point i would likely just be too depressed to effectively live.

How is it worst? It's pretty good.

fuck off tim, you are a cuck

What if you are playing now actually?

>i would beccome lost to the game. consistently fine tuning each run

You couldn't since you'd be totally unaware you were in the game when you played it.

Fuck off back to where you came from

Go away Sam

hmmm. good point.

so then this begs the question, would each run be identical to the last?

I'd imagine it would be incredibly depressing at first, knowing all your friends and family died, and your experiences meant nothing.

But then I think it would just turn into a total mindfuck where you never knew what was real or where you were anymore. You'd probably go on a mass shooting spree or some shit because you're just so fucked and convinced none of it matters.

What if you ended up playing a "Roy" style game, as you were living in Roy? How many fucking rabbit holes could you go down?

of course not, the rng on cancer and falling rugs changes every run

>you lived 10 good lives
>you wasted this one!

Rick would prolly be disappointed

Where were you when reddit won?

dude, like, what if we're being played right now?

>there are people here who are unironically watching a show defending literal cuckolding

>Morty is shown completly unaware that hes playing a game, unable to leave

>Rick however can talk to the real world, take off the helmet when he chooses and knows he is playing a game

I assume Rick can do those things because he has played before and went in knowing it was a game

Morty had the game helmet shoved on him without being foretold

who the fuck says you have to go to the carpet store?
date the same girl?
join the football team?

lets say the game randomizes or perhaps allows you to set certain variables to prohibit the brain going with what it finds as safe and forcing the same game on you.

so if you can change the variable, then in effect, you could fine tune each run.

Fucking degenerates, kill yourself

>playing with cheats

faggot

I don't rememeber that episode

Both kids are Jerry's, Morty had his own kid and even tried raising it

Rick is the only one shown to leave his own children and he regrets it

So this in the nu-Sup Forums people were talking about, huh

Anatomy Park episode, Jerry's parents.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
FUCK YOU MOOT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the game allows you to change things in the game
>thinks its cheating..

You get a B- for persistence

>tfw your Roy score is probably low as fuck right now
It's not too late to turn it around now right guys?

I mean I'm nearly 30 so surely the early years count less overall for your score than the later years right?

right here bitch. you know when you say something with your stupid racist mouth and your bigot little brain, and someone says go back to Sup Forums? that's me. or when some uncultured twat shit talks undertale, and someone delivers his ass on a silver platter and proves him wrong? that's me. or even worse when some moron supports a nation destroying idiot like trump, and then someone slaps him with the knowledge of a college educated genius? that's me.

I'm reddit, I'm here, this board is mine.

Family Guy is funnier than Rick and Morty.

FG knows its Humor for mongoloids, Rick and Morty Fans are.morons that think the Show is deep

But that was a joke in the episode, they were making fun of cucks. I don't think they were defending it.

Rick and Marty is a great example of everything wrong with liberal (((humor)))

>people in this thread talk about feeling depressed from this game
>Not learning to keep their awareness as Rick did and using it as a rough simulator to build up various skills for real life (depending on how accurate Roy is)
>Not using it to basically get a comprehensive and extensive education then get ahead out of the game

Hardly normalising it, made it seem weird.

I don't even remember the B plot for that episode, the Park/body itself was pretty memorable though

Wasn't it something about them being old, and being swingers with a third guy or something?

>REDDIT AND MEMEY

>Rick and Morty is the worst original show adult swim has ever done
No, that's Hellbenders

Friend showed me the pilot, it's fucking garbage. No wonder they try so hard to cover up it even exists

>People keep saying Rick and Morty is liberal

>They forget when Rick was about to be deleted from the Universe he got down on his knees and begged God to forgive him

why do you think you could live a good life in vidya when you can't do it in real life?

You open up more routes to alternative lifestyles.

>nudism
>divorce/single life
>other occupations besides carpet store

Basically more fulfillment. also
>choosing the open relationship option with wife.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP

this is not what we fought for, boys
this is not what we fought for..

It's almost like they're reacting in a kneejerk fashion without really thinking about it or having any self awareness.

>you'd be totally unaware
Rick was well aware of his surroundings when he was playing, I think it's experience thing.

can you play as a pedophile?

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

Then I'm being played by a Morty

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MORTY....
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
UUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jesus Roiland, it's bad enough that you've shit up Sup Forums with your multiple competing cancerous r&m shitposting threads. Now you've come to Sup Forums? What's next, are you going to go to /an/ to start a thread about that dog episode? Fuck you, Justin.

Rick and Morty is only so popular because its a over the top spin of Doc Brown and Marty Mc Fly a movie series collectively known and loved by most

The joke is that Jerry is right, he wants a normal family christmas, but it gets all fucked up

The show doesnt say "wow we are so pretty progressive", it's about Jerry learning his dad lets a black man fuck his mom on christmas and nobody sympathizes with him

You do realize that was played for laughs
And that cuckolding is actual fetish that people have, like I get that Sup Forums has got you mad scared of it because it's the hot insulting meme word right now, but there is basically daily threads of way more fucked up and deranged fetishes here, you lack some serious self awareness.

>le I h8 rick and morty xD

WEW

>second time playing dnd
>Have to come up with a character name on the spot
>Roy just so happens to be the first name to spring to mind

>Next 4 sessions are filled with "why'd you go back to the carpet store user xD"

dude nihilism lmao buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp

Daily reminder that Rick and Morty is the highest rated and most critically acclaimed animated series of all time, as well as one of the highest rated TV shows in general.

Try not to get too buttmad.

When can I get the doc and mharti dlc that lets you lick docs balls to fix the time machine

youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA

It's just that it has an innate appeal for redditors, like how Sonic appeals to autists. Doesn't necessarily target them specifically but it has all the ingredients there.

What's a "redditor" anyway?
Doesn't reddit have a sub page for pretty much everything, including Sup Forums?
Would that mean Sup Forums itself appeals to redditors too?

Rick and Morty's writer is fucking genius.
He just takes ideas that can upset both the leftist and rightist whine babies and create episodes with it.
He then sit and enjoy the result when both sides are tearing each other apart trying to claim the show being the other side.
And with people can't stop talking about it, the show will get famous.

a redditor is someone who sees someone make a post they find funny and reposts it but they change one word and then a string of other people do it and then by the end they pat each other on the back while spending money to give each other a super pat on the back in the form of e-stickers.

also their website is designed like it was made during the geocities era. You have to read a manual to figure out how to navigate it because it's done so poorly.

*tips fedora*

>Cosmos: Reddit, GoT, Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty

Normies are killing TV.

>>while the game is on, you are 100% totally unaware of your surroundings and have zero idea that you are in a game.

But I always feel this way with the amount of battlegrounds I've played in the last week.

how is that even fedora tipping worthy?
Don't reply if you have nothing to reply with

You sound like the most insecure loser behind this comment.

But user...

You are playing the game RIGHT NOW!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPPPP

All universally critically acclaimed shows.

>there will never be a video game as thought provoking as rick & morty

>i would likely just be too depressed to effectively live.

This is why the aliens havn't come, we probably wouldn't even be able to handle their entertainment.

Then again..

>aliens who play human lives for FUN

I guess it would be fun though knowing you'd get to reroll for something every time. Jesus..

>mass shooting spree or some shit because you're just so fucked and convinced none of it matters.

It would make sense why some of people do the crazy shit they have done.

dumb frogposter

What if we're already playing Roy?

>most critically acclaimed animated series of all time
Is it, though?

>Breaking Bad
>bad

>its a bigger meme to hate the show than it is to like it
Its a good show, not as good as people make it out to be. But still good

It says that right here in the name!

Yes, and Sup Forums hates anything popular, therefore it's shit and is falseflagged all day as being the worst thing in the world.

Sopranos is the best thing on that list, why the fuck is it at 10?

>sopranos
>better than planet earth 1 and 2
>better than cosmos
>better than the wire
senpai...

>if I associate it with Reddit, then I can justify my blind and irrational hatred of something popular.

You know one of the creators was a 4channer, right?

I mean, I get hating popular shit too, but, only when it's ACTUALLY shit. Rick and Morty is actually pretty good.

Gee, I don't know....

>the ugly tripfaggot thinks his opinions matter

What a colossal faggot

The worst aspect of right wing ideology is its ties to religion. If the right was atheist, I'd probably go full right, no questions asked, but because you fags keep sucking the Pope's dick, and not realizing religion is the greatest lie ever told is why I laugh at you when you think you're redpilled.

BUUUUUUUUUURP

reddit

Not to mention how reddit is used as a derogatory term with no set definition. Thankfully, the falseflagging and blind hate is limited to Sup Forums, and it's just a handful of them spamming the same memes over and over again like 12 year olds.