How's those platinum trophies Sup Forums? How many have you earned this year?

How's those platinum trophies Sup Forums? How many have you earned this year?

1 for BB

I plat Bloodborne within 10 days.

Just 4 this year, doesn't help that I played 3 of those games for 300+ hours instead of rushing the platinum.

I avoid all the weeb shit for platinum grind.

thats a lot of shitty games

the only one that was a grind in that picture is Toukiden

Nioh is pretty normal but I played it for 345 hours just because I enjoyed it.

Shiren isn't really a grind, but the content and difficulty is ridiculous, that platinum was crazy material.

I know. Fucking sucks I have to play The Walking Dead 3x on ps3/vita/ps4.

7 this year
My favorite one was FFXIII

I've platinumed two games and each experience was frustrating. I'll just stick to playing the games.

i don't make an effort to platinum anything, so zero

Zero I dont think i have bothered to get platinum in a game yet.

Holy shit on the Shiren platinum. You're one of like ten people with that.

I own it but haven't started it yet. Worth digging into for a series newbie?

I really need to get the one for Automata soon.

Some are frustrating but many aren't too bad. Sleeping Dogs was most fun to platinum.

I still can't bring myself to platinum Tomb Raider Underworld. It's so shit compared to Anniversary and Legend.

it wasn't my first mystery chronicles, but it was my first shiren, and I liked it -- has plenty of tutorials and tips to get anyone new started

but brace for unforgiving stuff if you play anything beyond the normal story. It's not the kind where you can just power through everything with OP items since most relevant dungeons don't even let you bring items

I got 4 plats so far.

Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus(PS3)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus(PS4)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus(Vita)
Saints Row 3(PS3)

Is Drakengard 3 fun? I'm literally downloading it right now, but my Internet is complete shit at the moment.

Are the DLCs worth it? If so, which ones should I get?

I have 3, working on BB. But fuck chalice dungeons.

the million puzzles and literal minesweeper by punching walls were also pretty nasty

Hey dawg, is Adventure of Mana any good or is it just mobile shit?

It's pretty much a clone of the original Final Fantasy Adventure, you could use original gameboy maps and it'll match.

Fairly basic game considering how long ago the original was made, but still fun as a breather between big games, and nice music.

Bit too on the casual side for my taste tho.

>Is Drakengard 3 fun?
Do you like okay action games, and can you put up with significant frame rate problems? If yes, then you might have fun with it. Some of the boss fights are cool and when the frame rate isn't shitting itself, the combat is servicable.

The appeal comes more from the characters, story and music more than anything, like pretty much all Taro games besides Automata.

That said, I did enjoy the gameplay myself, but I have a high tolerance for frame rate issues and always love a bit of trashy action games.

>Are the DLCs worth it? If so, which ones should I get?
Honestly? No. The only new things they offer are story and one boss fight, otherwise they're heavily recycled enemies and locations. As such you're best off watching them rather than paying to play them.

I bought them and enjoyed them, but would struggle to say they're "worth it".

Regardless of how you experience them, they're all worth going through as a fair amount of info about the Intoners is in them. On that note, you should also read the novella (came with the LE, but it's readable on the official site and wiki IIRC).

I should say, I absolutely fucking love the game, it's just... not exactly one I can tell people they'll love without a few warnings I guess. It's hyper rough around the edges.

Underworld's pretty much the only one I've played and IIRC I only platted it since it was one of the first PS3 games I got. I do remember enjoying it, but a big part of that was probably the wet/dirt effects on the ass.

Dark Souls 3 in 9 days

7 this year, working on Uncharted 1 remastered right now, god damn is that game comfy.

I like the cute girl with the flower in the eye, the music, and the art style is decent.

Without the DLC, can I still do the rhythm boss that everyone seems to hate?

Also, how similar is it to Drakengard 1? Because I love that game, but hate the gameplay (shitty camera controls.)

Brutal difficulty thankfully isn't on the main trophy list. Really cheap difficulty.

Bloodborne and Kingdom Hearts 1. Working on KH2 now and it's pretty lit. This game may as well be KH3 because that game's gonna be Osaka shit.

>calling Zero a "cute girl"
lel. Though she is cute IMO, I'm sure most don't quite agree with that after knowing her personality.

That boss in question is in the main game, DLC is unrelated to it. I love that part, honestly one of my favourite moments in vidya, kind of a shame you got it spoiled for you.

D1 and 3 are pretty different in both gameplay and tone. 1 is a musou while 3 is more like Bayonetta (though as I've said, the combat is nowhere near as good as the likes of Bayo). And 3 is a little sillier in tone and sex plays a pretty big part in its characters. Though of course, it does get serious.

But yeah, if you liked D1 despite it's gameplay and issues, then D3 should be okay since you can clearly enjoy something despite flaws.

you guys should really kill yourselves

Life is Strange has one of the easiest platinums ever, what the fuck OP.

he clearly did not play it, duh?

Oh yeah, another question: should I play the game with the English VAs or Japanese VAs?

I heard Zero comes off as a cunt, but I personally don't mind. She's the best girl in my opinion.

I thought both audio track were great really

I prefer Japanese still since I'm more used to it but I didn't really see anything wrong with English.

I was working on the Nier (PS3) platinum, then got sucked into Persona 5.

The platinums for those two games will probably be the next ones I get.

Platinum trophies are pretty much universally not fun to get.

It's like turning video games into a job. I don't want to collect 999 trinkets or kill 100 enemies using only my dick

This year? Not that many, only HW, HWDE and DaS3 so far. Working on BF4 right now.

Up to you. Both are pretty good, but some people swear by the Japanese because of some of the performances. Namely the biggest issue people have is that english Zero sounds a bit more pissed off, while Japanese Zero is meant to be more uncaring. I think english Zero did uncaring just fine in places, but there are a couple lines where she was clearly pissed off sounding when the original wasn't, so the criticism is valid.

It's worth noting the game has a lot of enemy dialogue, and these contribute to world building, and like 90% of these are unsubbed.

This year alone 4. In total I have about 27 platinums.

on another note, looking forward to getting the WipEout plats, again, in June (no idea if it'll be 2 plats or a single list though)

just gonna play random backlog stuff meanwhile