Who were these characters designed to appeal to exactly?

Who were these characters designed to appeal to exactly?

>MUH DICK

me

His dick

This guy's dick

anons dick

That guy, it appears.

Is this going to become a daily thing?

I dont know about you but bottom right should appeal to everyone unless you're gay

whats wrong with long black hair?

Absolutely nothing.

That's my dick you son of a bitch.

You the same faggot making the "Who thought E-Celebs sold games" threads?

People with good taste.

I wish Ikaruga's hair was as long as her portrait art hair usually is.

Your dick?

In game? Yeah, they haven't bothered to fix it even though they gave both Kagura and Ryouki more accurate hair for their debut.

OP just wants free (you)s while showing off his taste.

Weeb trash with no taste and a corrupted libido.

Me.

The ones with best taste.

Yeah and it triggers me still. Leo's is longer than what was given in her model as well.

Should I replace Yukiko's portrait with DAN portrait or should I just keep it with her P4 portrait?

A man of revered, hardy taste.

Why does purple have the best waifu's, and why are they more often than not T H I C C

I tried giving her Ryouki's hair, but it isn't the same since it lacks the ぱっつん.
I guess all that's left is waiting and see if they'll give them new assets for SK7.

>ME!

Best girl.
>tfw no tall hime-cut gf to step on your face while you play video games

I prefer Yuuko myself.

I only like 3 girls from that list

And they are?

This is why I don't actually play SK

>Hime cut
>Dour Expression
>Pantyhose probably
>Some sort of weapon maybe

Instant popularity and an entire demographic goes fully erect and is suddenly highly interested in whatever it is you're selling. Like they literally put this Alex character in SMT just so it could have one of them and she'll probably be an optional boss that is recruitable and ends up with broken ass abilities.

Personally I didn't expect this thing to catch on the way it did because Japan almost never matches my taste anymore, but it's absolute hard on for the whole ice princess with long black hair thing sure does.

Yes

Hime cuts are shit in real life bid godly in 2D and 3D

Nyo, Sabrina, and Ikaruga.

Geez could have at least gone with Tharja.

Nah, never liked her

You suck.

this anons ojinjin

Tharja is sexy and all, but never really liked her character, just for visual appeal.

You mean you don't like introverted weirdos who say lots of things without realizing how awkward they are?

Why is the hime cut such a fine work of art and why was it exclusive to glorious Nippon?

I tend to like those types of girls but Tharja just didn't cut it to really be all that right for me.

Hime cuts and long black hair are the best!

I think there's something wrong with you.

Me. Also, my dick.

MUH YAMATO NADESHIKO
GRORIOUS NIPPON

that middle column is top tier.

Don't project your insecurity on me

You have alight taste.

What insecurity?

There's a word it. They said they designed Yukiko to represent some japanese definition of beauty but I forget what it was called.

If my dick is any indication it's working.

right here user

Yukiko legitimately makes my dick go muh in DAN.