Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48
youtube.com/watch?v=6IWss75AcdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Ryuji Yamazaki (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters) on the right being father like by having his arm around Ryuji Sakamoto's (Persona 5) shoulders.

ANCHOR POST

My shit drawing is in the OP college. You're making me blush

Requesting anything cute with Yamakaze.

Requesting this picture but with Mishafag saying "I'd like to see a thiccer and more curvier Misha, in a virgin killer dress poledancing - or just having lovey vanilla sex - while lactating from her big tits, happy? Or just anything lewd please and thanks"

Requesting Raquna dressed as a mounty riding a Furyhorn/Ragelope.

Requesting Kaine in a bunny girl outfit

Requesting Aqua dressed in a Princess Peach Dress

Your waifu loves you! Remember, patience is key to getting what you want from her!

Since the previous artist did not object, re-requesting Midna (on the left) dressed in Bayonetta's outfit from Bayonetta 2 (on the right). Please keep the glasses. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

If you want to see the original delivery, it is here:

Requesting smug Pyribbit gijinka.

Can I get Shatte in some nonlewd scenarios like wearing one of those Playboy Bunny costume, also like a bridal gown or playing video games or doing chores like cleaning and cooking? Maid outfit optional.

Could someone please draw 2B applying lipstick in a mirror, or trying to brush her teeth? Or trying on a tshirt/shopping with 9S.

Requesting Yukiko successfully being cast as Alex, a new character in the remake of the game "Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey"

Can't wait for that Sundae

No, we cant, why would we want to? we're not fucking Billie.

Well done Mishafag, you remembered to change the request a bit this time.

Requesting Dark Eater Midir drawn however you prefer.

Estelle in a playboy-style bunnygirl costume, or taking an article of her clothing off or putting it on: for example pulling her shirt off or her skirt on/off.

Requesting an outfit swap between two girls who wear leotards instead of panties and have 2 B's in their names.

Requesting Lucina, Cynthia, Zinnia, Lightning, and Marie as Power Rangers.

Poochie can be Zordon.

That sundae will be the best one you'll ever tasted, just you wait! And it will come when you need it most! Not fudge, right?

Could I get a 25-year old Iris with solid muscle tone on her, and dressed like a hunter but still close to her default/old outfit please? I don't care if you even make it more revealing.

Requesting Lusamine in Ivy Valentine's get-up with her regular clothes color palette (black and white) molesting/dominating Lillie

>people request something
>willing to do it
>poor reference
>I don't know the character

This is how you kill any will to make a request. ffs, give proper reference. I can't count how many requests I didn't do because there was no reference or the ref was picture for ants.

Can I get you to stop spamming requests?

You could, you know, ask the user to post more.

Requesting the most awkward pole-dancing battle between Elise and the 7th Dragon Psychic

>putting the reference into the collage

Ardyn from FFXV as the Warrior of Light from FF: Dissidia or FFI proper.

If he can't even bother to waste a bit of time getting some reference, why should I bother wasting my time doing it? He clearly doesn't want the picture that much, otherwise he wouldn't mind investing his time on reference gathering.

Lack of ref is an indication of ungrateful or indifferent requester

Requesting Vanessa in the "fuck me" shirt swirling a small fireball on her finger.

Requesting the Star Wars VIII poster with Travis Touchdown, and the floating heads could be Henry, or Thunder Ryu, or Shinobu, or Sylvia, or whoever you want, or even better: the girls from Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly

No.

Requesting Faust from Guilty Gear doing the same reaction as in the confused Nick Young meme (the question marks meme)

Requesting an army of Mishas with Xehanort hair (white/silver rather than mostly bald) and eyes.

You can consider Ajna, Sabrina, whatever lewd bait character you don't like as a Mishanort too.

Then only do mishas requests ya git

I'm just saying.
Maybe that one request of yours that never got made, could have been if you invested 10 minutes gathering proper reference.

If you want to trim down your chances, that's up to you.

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's artstyle.

on it

Requesting the scene at 0:44-0:48 with Aigis.
youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48

Requesting BotW Link and Zelda taking a selfie together with the screen showing their Toon selves like the Flintstones cover on the left.

Requesting vert as a giantess goddess in a similar pose to the pics on the right

Thick Blair Dame.

Requesting tanned Cirno yelling "I ain't afraid of you anymore!" at the Sun.

WTF? New Touhou game?
Oh, wow... long time I check no more if a new game is out...

Wow ZUN really improved his hands

How about a drawing of petplay with Gwendolyn, or a yandere-mode Gwendolyn, as though her love curse was too strong or it was botched?

So then draw for Misha user, he's clearly doing what you want

Requesting these character fusions. The top on is Mion from htoL#NiQ, the right one is Rose and the left one is the nameless playable girl from Yomawari.

>requesting Pic related with any vidya character of your choice
I recommend Olivia from Pokemon Sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and do it with her actual hooves things

>making an effort to stay ignorant

People like you deserve to be ignored as much as Mishafag.

Anchoring for possible Black Iron Tarkus delivery.

Requesting hair bukkake with Leanan Sidhe from Shin Megami Tensei. Just a group of guys jizzing on her hair at every angle.

Requesting a huge nude Harbour Princess (body nude, but keep her arm/hand parts and boots) and a group of Admiral guys walking on her body. Her body is like a little world. Some Admiral guys climb a mountain (her huge breasts), some guys peeking out from a huge forest or jungle (her thick bush down there), some guys explore the cave (her pussy) and some guys just sitting on her horn and/or shoulders. Be creative. Huge girls are amazing!

>ignored
I think its anything but in his case, considering that he has a stalker who isn't that good at stalking.

Requesting Alpaca Suri as the Barman from Stalker.

Elphelt doing the one-finger selfie challenge and feel free to make her slightly thicker.

Requesting an 18th century of the MC from Persona 3. Basically, have him wearing typical 18th century fashion - like a highwayman or a musketeer - and using a flintlock version of the evoker

Idea based off this - youtube.com/watch?v=6IWss75AcdU

But Cirno is still stupid...

Requesting Elphelt in a sexy bunny girl version of her own outfit.

These but with Jack-O'

Bollocks to this i'm going to bed. good night, niggers. Hopefuly tomorrow creativity will come back to me.

Dont need to be smart when you are strong.

gross and wrong

cool, thanks for the blog and complete lack of contribution. goodnight policefag

and thats to say nothing of ppl who use shitty fan art as a reference and request body parts that arent shown in their reference

Is the Mimikyu request still a thing?

requesting Kisaragi Chitose's top bursting open

Requesting vidya girls turned into mermaids via fishification!

remember, its almost mer-may!

No, we're done with that now.
Make something new.

Yes.

Go ahead. Just remember to post the original reference & request

Its still Easter (until May 25th)

Any Sup Forums characters you would like to see in Bunny girl suits? Guys included

This but with Ramlethal.

Izzy in a miko-themed bunnsuit

Man i wish we could have kept the flags so we could know who is who.

Lightning witches.

Dunno why I'm trying.

Ramlethal

it doesnt take that much to spot you policefag

This but Baiken

Requesting a Healer (male) dressed in a bunnysuit.

these but with noel vermillion

... Guess I'll take it as a yes!

Requesting Isaac and/or Ivan as bunny boy slaves, with their arms in leather sheathes and panel gags in their mouths.

Noire dressed like a maid and being punished by her master the protagonist. Sexually if possible. Thanks.

If you could kill one requestfag and one drawfag
Who would it be?

These but with May (Guilty Gear May, not the shitty Pokemon May)

Apparently I'm mishafag and policefag at the same time.

This but with Es.

Requesting Auto sitting down and crying

I'd like to request Sumia as a bunny girl.

Normal bunny girl is fine.

>Es
???

Trucy Wright

Jeane

Y Link

Requesting Anna Navarre from Deus Ex as a bunny girl

Zombie Maid from Disgaea 5