Why do girls do this?

why do girls do this?

Knowing that no one bitch slapped her for being a nosey cunt makes me hate girls more and more.

Making fun of spergs? Everyone does that.

It's funny to her because video games are kids stuff, and not mature. She only does mature things like fuck her bff's 32 year old brother who sells oxy outside the home depot.

I bet they were playing smash.
Fuck yeah, dude, whenever smash came out, high school was lit.

why do you care?

Excuse to take a selfie

Pic related

She clearly wants the Nintendo Ds

They can't understand what it's like to bond over a common interest.

I see. Are another autistic kid who masturbates to "feminine penises" and "boy pussy trap" shit?

Shit man I was not expecting that.

>#goals

That's just fucking pathetic though. Respecting your elders is society 101. Cunt.

>Ds'
>'

This one still triggers me.

The old man has has a photo of his dead wife where they used to dine, and look his happy and harmless, but no some faggot new age slut had to post this on social media "LOL LOOK CRINGE"

I literally wanted to put a bullet in her head.

she's praising their closeness and wants friends like that, hence the #goals

learn millennial speak, grandpas

Not video games

What did she mean by this? Is she trying to judge or ridicule the old dude like the nerds of OP's image?

That's such a snake-like fucking thing to do.

I'm pretty sure everyone understood the original reason he did that, I've never seen anyone say anything about it being cringey.

can I report your post to vent my frustration on this cunt user? please?

Was she actually making fun of him?

Wow these two pictures of girls not being nice to people have convinced me that all girls are evil. I hate women so much now! How do we get all girls to stop playing video games?

I WANNA KICK HER IN THE TEETH.
FUCK MAN
I can see her fucking cheeky grin with her marker eyebrows. Stupid cunt

Why do you guys immediately jump to assumptions? IIRC she said in the original how sad this is and how sorry she feels for him.

her insta was filled with lol about that old man

Lets doxx her and ruin her life.

Her laughing face in the side of the shot proves otherwise.

She said that because of the fucking backlash and immediately played the victim, like all whores

Look at the glimpse of her face, you can understand that she's smug.

I hope she isnt making fun of him. I want nothing but that old man to be happy :(

It's always some variation of "look how dumb they are compared to me" "look how fun and quirky I am" "don't I look cute?"

This makes me physically angry

Yeah, it's disrespectful as fuck. She was making fun of him.

The first girl's just playing around. A bit of light teasing doesn't hurt anyone. Plus they are kinda spergy by playing with their nintendo at school. Stuff like that didn't happen when I was little.

did she actually write something snarky or disparaging though? it seems more likely that she was highlighting how sweet/sad that is..

or she could just be a cunt but there's shallow horrible people everywhere so no surprises here